Black Friday and "discount shop"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday and "discount shop"

I don't think Samba understand what "black Friday" or a "discount" is. Black Friday is supposed to be a day when things are sold cheaper than usual, their "black Friday" doesn't. A discount shop is supposed to sell things cheaper than normal, their "discount shop" doesn't.

Originally posted by 49756314651 View Post
    I don't think Samba understand what "black Friday" or a "discount" is. Black Friday is supposed to be a day when things are sold cheaper than usual, their "black Friday" doesn't. A discount shop is supposed to sell things cheaper than normal, their "discount shop" doesn't.
    Now I do understand the term Black Friday but please tell me which country has this special day and why do they have it. As this is NOT a European or Asian term and it is not the end of our Tax year where we would sell everything just so the tax isn't required on things we have not sold, you have to ask why do they do a Black Friday sale at all?

First of all, when the game was young the sales were OMG great, but now its the same price as every day items, just like they do in every big shop world wide, not just that one country. If something cost you $5 in the local super store in Jan, its price would go up in Summer and then on Black Friday it will say, Big Sale, massive cut prices, get the item for only $5 and not $7.99. Its the way of the world.

Comment

Hey, for some reason I can't start a new topic, so I'll ask here, Is this game going to end on Dec. 31st when flash drops support? I tried to search the forum here for this topic but didn't find any,, any info would be appreciated,,,

Comment

Originally posted by cruisectrl View Post
        Hey, for some reason I can't start a new topic, so I'll ask here, Is this game going to end on Dec. 31st when flash drops support? I tried to search the forum here for this topic but didn't find any,, any info would be appreciated,,,
        if you have your log in and password there is a mini client you can download and use

Comment

Originally posted by cruisectrl View Post
          As stated you can download the Mini Client so you will be able to play After Adobe stops Flash support. Which ever way you log in there is always help so you can log in, and if you do not log in via Facebook or one of the documented way on the Mini Client the staff will help you change the account over so you are able to log in.

There are topics out there about the Flash stopping because I have posted in many of them, but I wouldn't worry too much as things will be getting better with the Mini Client.

Comment

Working...
          X