This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkec View Post
    I have Yorktown II lvl1, Axiom Blades lvl2, Cruiser Raider lvl3 and Fleming II lvl2 in main Fleet. I also have Aurora V, is this ship better than any of the ships in my current Fleet?
    The ship itself is good, but you have to work out which ship you want to use and keep. players will say one thing and weeks later you could feel duped because of it. My advice is this. Look at the passives, the new ships now have 3. See how they will work within your fleet, see if they have passives which gives your ships extra damage, all ships extra damage, or if they freeze the other fleet etc... once you start looking at things you will be able to create your own fleet which works.

I will point out, there are people in this game which will try and miss lead you so your fleet is easy to kill, some names do come to mind, but if you work it out yourself, using trials and which spars, you will make a good fleet.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by tkec View Post
        Thank you!
        You are most welcome.

Comment

Hey, I think this is something many of us still wonder. What are the "best" additional attributes in officer for a PVP setup ? Everybody goes for evasion (me included) cause it gives a lot of strength, but I realized that it's just fake o hollow strength. What should I aim for, other that ER in flag officer? HIT? Crit? Armor? I'd love to hear some real tested information about this. Thanks !

Comment

I noticed there is no deuterium reward on the 130 score, allthough it says I 've received it.

is there anyone who noticed the same?

Comment

Originally posted by 47020561037 View Post
              I noticed there is no deuterium reward on the 130 score, allthough it says I 've received it.

is there anyone who noticed the same?
              no rewards on 130 score you only get rewarded for 100 score once reached it then reset back to reward 10 score

Comment

Working...
              X