Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cresent set blueprint is also available in the exchange exploit.

Comment

Originally posted by 733258437408
      How do I get ships to colony?
      If you mean to move them to one of your other planets. you fly to the planet you want to put them on and then drag them from your main planet to your reserve fleet and then from your reserve fleet back to the fleet window and it will drop them on the planet you are parked at.

Comment

Originally posted by Altereg0 S 18 41133251189 View Post
        Please add that when you destroy satellites you do not get the metal back. Plus a tip to raiding is to always use a cloak after if your ship will take around 2 min or more to reach wormhole.
        No wrong you DO get metal back after u destroys satellite but i not sure is its amount i saw the up symbol and increase at the top left metal storage corner .

s233 nel-bato

Comment

Originally posted by 49304048 View Post
          How do you bind the construction base to the plantoid?
          if you mean Levitating and moving colonies then follow this step by step guide link
          Levitating a colony is an easy way of transporting it to another planet deeper in fluidic space where resource production may be more bountiful. Before you

Comment

Hi there, I've been searching everywhere for a 'how to guide' as I am left clueless about how to use ship debris. I have a few Excursion debris, and a few Stellar Hunter debris, but I have no idea how many I need to create each ship nor how to go about actually creating these ships from the debris. Can you help?

Comment

ZZZZ Why are old threads on here? And another ? Why are other ? Being ignored?

Simple answer.GS don't care and only infused players are in or implanted in forums. BOOOM!

Comment

There is a new "button", a star with a 2 overlay that shows 2nd anniversary rewards. Can find no place that gives you th requirements to gain said rewards

Comment

I am interested in powering weapons. Ships power is x amount and firing weapons is another amount ... So the question is should I have a particular balance to fire at speed or should it just be as high a level as I can get the weapons?

Comment

the power requirement listed on the equipment is subtracted from the ships available energy. If you don't have enough energy remaining then you can't use that combination of gear.

This has largely been an unrealized feature so I wouldn't stress over "Power". You should level up your weapons, officers and labs to make weapons more powerful and pay special attention to the passive abilities of both the officers and the ships but "Power" has no bering on their strength.

Comment

I was guessing energy restore, and tech was the key here rather than under sizing weapons. The idea was to reduce the amount of energy used and that sort of, defeats the purpose, I think. Ty

Comment

Why is it that only the top players in the game can compete in the "endless trial"? Im 70 mil and cant even come close. Now is this fair to the rest of us?

Comment

What level do you need to be to join 3v3?

Comment

whats the difference between ranked and level when it comes time to get prizes from the wheel of prizes?

Comment

s322-Mariposa. Name Krasoti.
                              I attacked the boss 22 times. Antiproton Light Cannon worked 1 time.
                              Other players: 1 works - 1 doesn’t, 1 works - 2 doesn’t. This is a real 40%. Do I have personal conditions at 4%?

Comment

I have Yorktown II lvl1, Axiom Blades lvl2, Cruiser Raider lvl3 and Fleming II lvl2 in main Fleet. I also have Aurora V, is this ship better than any of the ships in my current Fleet?

Comment

Working...
                                X