Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Im stuck on elite trials, it wont let me do 4.3, says i need to do the front sectors first, does this mean i must somehow get more permission licences to then get to sector four, so far it does 1, 3 and 5 then no way i can do ?

Comment

• Hal2010
      Hal2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      This means that you need to clear the 5-15 stage before you can do sector 4.

Hi faily new to game and stuck on completing next mission to raise Captain from level 29 to 30. Mission states Sweep 6.1.0 x 1 but I have visited the system and visited all of the planets this does not seem to compete mission. Tried scanning on entering worm hole still no joy.
    Have tried the elite section of 6. but no Sweep button as displayed in lower sections.

Can some one tel me what I need to do?

Comment

• zer0ith
      zer0ith commented
      Editing a comment
      when outside the system click the orange glow around your ship, a menu will appear then click sweep

I would like to better understand the crit% hit or aim% effect on attack / damage please, and on the release of skill damage or stuff related to these matters

Comment

How do you bind the construction base to the plantoid?

Comment

How much damage reduction does one point of armor do?
        If the crit hits is it 150% additional damage or 150% overall damage?

Comment

just curious how do u add players ?

Comment

how does the combat zone work

Comment

On your home base what are the last two buildings left to construct??

Comment

Originally posted by 44838774024 View Post
                On your home base what are the last two buildings left to construct??
                Nobody can answer that. All I can tell you is that I am at level 76 and there are no new buildings.

Mods won't know.

Even developers won't know. Only the game planning / designers would have a clue and I would bet that such a thing is not even decided yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 785265067372 View Post
                  how does the combat zone work
                  It is simply the location at which the System Battle takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by kuurgh View Post
                    Nobody can answer that. All I can tell you is that I am at level 76 and there are no new buildings.

Mods won't know.

Even developers won't know. Only the game planning / designers would have a clue and I would bet that such a thing is not even decided yet.
                    Metamorfosso s32 Delta IV
                    Knowing them: exp card factory,B and C crates factory ,ship wash..or something like that.

When i first time saw those two lots...i was thinkihg it vould be e- crystal factory,
                    paint shop garage or something like that...
                    i'm also level 76...steel only place to do picnic...and probably vould be for a long time.

Comment

hi ...when is the loot droprate goin up ? or investigate drops up ,1 item in 3 months is very low if you play investigate 3times a day ! or scout any system drops b or c keys?? and ecrystals while exploring a planet max 6 ...?? even in system 17 or higher ...while you need more because to grade up youre weapons ....and i play at fb112 bryma facebook and we do not have cross server systembattle when is that comin??

Comment

I dont investigate that much, but get some equipment every other week I estimate. and ecrystals, yeah its hard. so you have to attack planets with sats a lot. that is to keep you actively attacking the enemy.

I dont know when the cross server battle is coming (i am fb 114) but keep an eye out. Although there are people on these forums who say be glad.

Comment

I agree the drop rate should be lifted for invests considering the equipment obtained there is now pretty worthless.

I mean wow, the gather rate for LV40 equipment is faster than investigations.

If you want my opinion 440, don't bother -- just resolve the equipment you get in investigates now (for alloy) and just focus on LV40 gear, it's waaaaaayyyyy better... and less difficult to get.

Comment

What does the 'Tenacity' attribute on set weapons\gear do?

Comment

Working...
                            X