Can somebody help me with Debris needed for equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody help me with Debris needed for equipment

Hello there !, can someone please direct me or inform me with how much "debris parts" i need for torpedo's,engin's,and shields ?

I have moved this post because it broke forum rules, however it is an interesting question I believe forum members would like to answer.

My answer is this.
    Depending on the set gear you are trying to make depends on the amount of debris.
    set gear // Debris

80 gear 20
    85 gear 25
    90 gear 30

With each set level of gear you have to add 5 more debris.

If this information is not correct please can somebody state where i have gone wrong

So if you want an 80 torpedo you will require 20 torpedo debris, each weapon you will need 20 of each, and the list continues. so all together you will require 120 debris in total, 20 for each piece of equipment. as you go for level 85 equipment you need to add 5 more debris to each part. However if you resolve any set gear you will not get any Debris in return.

Comment

You can see how much Debris u need, when u Click on Button "Equip" and then "Create"

in case of a Level 95 Equip u see on a Exemple-Screenshot, that u need 35 Fragments for it.

Attached Files

Comment

Thank You !! Squaddy

Comment

Thank you for the swift reply and great info !

Comment

Thank you for the swift reply and great info !

Comment

Working...
            X