Crate events with fewer ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crate events with fewer ships

Hey Guys, I noticed that this last event older ships (the ones before Miracle XI) are no longer available to purchase. How are we supposed to rank up those ships then?
    Can you please check this?

Debris for older ships is available through the exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by 46429906303 View Post
      Hey Guys, I noticed that this last event older ships (the ones before Miracle XI) are no longer available to purchase. How are we supposed to rank up those ships then?
      Can you please check this?
      Debris Exchange has now 2 Sides. You found the older Ships on Side 1 and the newer ones at Side 2 - so if u want to get Debris for newer Ships you have to click on Side 2 after every refresh

Comment

You don't get it. I didn't say debri, I said ships. If I want to et an older ship, what do I do ?

Comment

You said you wanted to rank them up. Which you use debris for.

Comment

What you need to do if you want to Rank up old ships if buy Creates from the Discount shops and hope you get the new ship, which some are so much better than the only ones. Once you get a new ship you will have to change them into Debtis and try your luck. However you may find that 4 of the ships in the Creates discount shops are so much better than your old ships you may resolve the old ones to have a better fleet.

Comment

Working...
            X