Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star trek alien domain

Is this game shutting down it say it is on facebook please help with info

Adobe and major web browsers plan to discontinue support for the Flash Player by the end of this year. So please download mini client to play this game.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
      Adobe and major web browsers plan to discontinue support for the Flash Player by the end of this year. So please download mini client to play this game.

mini client still need a screen zoom i play the game on browsers at 80% 100% is way to big screen gets cluttered with events at top, also needs multiple tabs like web browsers and multiple accounts wont work if players got different accounts then opening up different windows going to make the game less playable you going to see player numbers drop off, game should be able to be playable in web browsers developers had plenty of time to make it accessible through web browsers yet mini client is what we got stuck with with alot of bugs need to be fixed and some improvements need to be done before the end of December i rate mini client as 2 out of 10 the way it is now
      zoom.jpg
      miniclient.jpg

Comment

Hi,
        So you still can not adjust the size of the mini client?
        About the mutiple account issue, you can open mutiple mini client to play mutiple accounts. It should be the same as switching game screen like you play with browers. If you have any other problems, let us know. We will forward it to the tech team for further checking.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
          Hi,
          So you still can not adjust the size of the mini client?
          About the mutiple account issue, you can open mutiple mini client to play mutiple accounts. It should be the same as switching game screen like you play with browers. If you have any other problems, let us know. We will forward it to the tech team for further checking.
          Cant adjust the size no zoom in or out in mini client as i said i play game at 80% screen at 100% events clutter up the screen impossible to play, as for multiple accounts opening up multiple mini clients works but need a tab to open up different servers

Comment

Originally posted by 43842486165 View Post

Cant adjust the size no zoom in or out in mini client as i said i play game at 80% screen at 100% events clutter up the screen impossible to play, as for multiple accounts opening up multiple mini clients works but need a tab to open up different servers
            To get the screen to full size, all you do is click on the edge of the window and drag it out to full size. HOWEVER you are correct the mini client needs a Zoom function as it is still too small in size for people with small monitors or large monitors.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

To get the screen to full size, all you do is click on the edge of the window and drag it out to full size. HOWEVER you are correct the mini client needs a Zoom function as it is still too small in size for people with small monitors or large monitors.
              my screen is already at full screen still cluttered im only using a laptop zoom function is needed
              miniclient.jpg

Comment

my screen is already at full screen still cluttered im only using a laptop zoom function is needed
                miniclient.jpg
                So what you are saying is "The window created by the client is too big and fills my laptops screen but the text is too small to read"? If this is correct then a Zoom feature will be no good for you as it would zoom everything and all of the icons would be bigger as well leaving you less room on your screen to play the game. If you are talking about zooming out so you have more room but doing that would make everything too small.

I have my Client windows set at 15.4" which is small, 21" is the best and 17" is OK. I am on a monitor so I do not have the issue. I will ask once again about a Zoom feature and try and push one, but as a Moderator i cannot do anything other than ask and pass on info. If you cannot pull the window out to fit your screen and the Zoom feature is there to shrink the screen to make it better then we can try and ask for it, just like it would work in a browser.

Comment

miniclient.jpg
                  What size and resolution is your laptop screen? It looks like "small" and "low" are the answers.

Most laptops have some kind of video out so you can connect a proper monitor and not have to squint at everything.

Comment

So what you are saying is "The window created by the client is too big and fills my laptops screen but the text is too small to read"? If this is correct then a Zoom feature will be no good for you as it would zoom everything and all of the icons would be bigger as well leaving you less room on your screen to play the game. If you are talking about zooming out so you have more room but doing that would make everything too small.

I have my Client windows set at 15.4" which is small, 21" is the best and 17" is OK. I am on a monitor so I do not have the issue. I will ask once again about a Zoom feature and try and push one, but as a Moderator i cannot do anything other than ask and pass on info. If you cannot pull the window out to fit your screen and the Zoom feature is there to shrink the screen to make it better then we can try and ask for it, just like it would work in a browser.
                    zoom in and out is needed so make screen smaller so have more room to play, Zoom feature is there to shrink the screen to make it better more room to play and at the moment my screen is maximized mission tracker, events icons fluidic system bridge etc fills most of the sceen makes it to cluttered

Comment

Originally posted by 751180526806 View Post

What size and resolution is your laptop screen? It looks like "small" and "low" are the answers.

Most laptops have some kind of video out so you can connect a proper monitor and not have to squint at everything.
                      Shouldn't have to have a monitor if they make it so players can zoom in and out. to go out and buy a monitor that stupid are you planing on carrying a monitor everywhere just to play the game?
                      Last edited by 43842486165; 10-25-2020, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Oh, so "very small" and "very low", then

Comment

Question 1:

I there any update on the mini client crashes, is there any progress in development?

Comment

Originally posted by 751180526806 View Post
                            Oh, so "very small" and "very low", then
                            Please do not be Rude.

Shouldn't have to have a monitor if they make it so players can zoom in and out. to go out and buy a monitor that stupid are you planing on carrying a monitor everywhere just to play the game?
                            If your screen is that small then making it smaller, Zooming out, isn't going to help you that much if you cannot see the text or icons. What size is your screen, 11" ?

I do drag the edge out to have it full screen size, and yes we are still asking for a zoom feature.

Comment

Please do not be Rude.

If your screen is that small then making it smaller, Zooming out, isn't going to help you that much if you cannot see the text or icons. What size is your screen, 11" ?

I do drag the edge out to have it full screen size, and yes we are still asking for a zoom feature.
                              sorry my screen size irrelevant, i play game at 80% zoom and it does fine for me, I've already provided a screen shot above. mini client needs a Zoom function

Comment

Working...
                              X