Recent Ship Debris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Ship Debris

Since the new Event started the new ship and all most recent ships are missing in the Debris Tab for attempts. Have run each daily rotation (5 attempts each) and seen nothing back maybe six months. History says I am not that unlucky. Did they leave with the Support Staff on Holiday?

Have you clicked on the Second page of the Debris. If you have read the News they said very clearly that they have now added a second page to the debris page, something some of us have asked for over 2 years.

Now they have added it you have to click on that second page every time to do a refresh.

Comment

Ohhhhhh crap, no wonder why it took me 70 refresh before i quit after not getting 1 single debris, dayum!!!

Comment

Ohhhhhh crap, no wonder why it took me 70 refresh before i quit after not getting 1 single debris, dayum!!!

Comment

Have you clicked on the Second page of the Debris. If you have read the News they said very clearly that they have now added a second page to the debris page, something some of us have asked for over 2 years.

Now they have added it you have to click on that second page every time to do a refresh.
          Thx Mantis i missed it too..... now i can stop wondering where the Debris are

Comment

Enlightment for all, thanks.

Comment

Dear mantis .. the problem of the question is that nobody makes systemwidemail about the new feature... Not every User go to the forumansd search the hole GalaxyNews to get such informations ..You get money for your job .. be kind and deliver the info to all user.. not only to a few...
              Greetings from germany ...I´ve got the feeling that our dialogs are not funny for you.. YOUR work could done better..Andbelieve me ... i can be your Nightmare

Comment

Yeah they use the system email about event on the fb page but if they fix something, crickets

Comment

Originally posted by kuduzu View Post
                  Dear mantis .. the problem of the question is that nobody makes systemwidemail about the new feature... Not every User go to the forumansd search the hole GalaxyNews to get such informations ..You get money for your job .. be kind and deliver the info to all user.. not only to a few...
                  Greetings from germany ...I´ve got the feeling that our dialogs are not funny for you.. YOUR work could done better..Andbelieve me ... i can be your Nightmare
                  Mantis is not a paid moderator. How about you not be someone's nightmare?

Comment

Originally posted by kuduzu View Post
                    https://forums.gamesamba.com/star-tr...n-september-28

Please refer to the post above. or should i say below

Server Maintenance on September 28
                    09-28-2020, 02:48 AM
                    Greetings Captains,
                    There will be a scheduled server maintenance on September 28, 0:30 (PDT). All servers will be inaccessible for approximately for 2 hours. Please log off beforehand to avoid any loss. If maintenance is completed sooner than expected, the game will available at an earlier time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Update Content:
                    1. October Event
                    2. Add one more page in Debirs Exchange

Note: Please stop doing Endless Trial before maintenance, it may cause fleet stuck error.
                    Tags: None

If you read the forum and other places, you would have been notified about this. Now I have to admit I would have proffered an in game mail, however do you want mail after mail telling you to log out before server closures, Maintenance's, packet updated's, or anything which makes a change in the game. The new I would like to see is things like...,

Level 100, plus new gear will be released on XX/XX/2020

And then information about what else we will get. But thats just not going to happen. When staff get back I will ask them to do a blanket e-mail reminding them but it most probably will be a No.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

https://forums.gamesamba.com/star-tr...n-september-28

Please refer to the post above. or should i say below

Server Maintenance on September 28
                      09-28-2020, 02:48 AM
                      Greetings Captains,
                      There will be a scheduled server maintenance on September 28, 0:30 (PDT). All servers will be inaccessible for approximately for 2 hours. Please log off beforehand to avoid any loss. If maintenance is completed sooner than expected, the game will available at an earlier time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Update Content:
                      1. October Event
                      2. Add one more page in Debirs Exchange

Note: Please stop doing Endless Trial before maintenance, it may cause fleet stuck error.
                      Tags: None

If you read the forum and other places, you would have been notified about this. Now I have to admit I would have proffered an in game mail, however do you want mail after mail telling you to log out before server closures, Maintenance's, packet updated's, or anything which makes a change in the game. The new I would like to see is things like...,

Level 100, plus new gear will be released on XX/XX/2020

And then information about what else we will get. But thats just not going to happen. When staff get back I will ask them to do a blanket e-mail reminding them but it most probably will be a No.
                      Dear Mantis ...are you able to read YOUR Words? ]https://forums.gamesamba.com/star-trek/the-fludic-space_aa/galaxy-news_aa/138366-server-maintenance-on-september-28 IS NO Systemmailing ...
                      Level 100 plus new gear will be released on 2020...
                      You can hear melaughing out loud..
                      If gameSamba don´t fix the fails in the Micro Client the First of January 2021 will be a 9/11

Oh common.. Solving the problems has to be priority No. ONE !

Comment

Working...
                      X