Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hv any idea what new ship's abilities are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hv any idea what new ship's abilities are?

Anyone hv any idea what new ship's abilities are?

it seems to be a tank(support ship to activate its skills best)

Comment

also what does it mean "all affiliate ships"? and "belonged affiliate ship"? How do you define affiliate ship to tale advantage of new ship's passive?

It looks to me, GS got new developers from another game and transferred event ship/avatar to this game...

Comment

I have asked the question and I am awaiting a reply. it does not make any sense to me and all it says is its either 50+ or 80+ extra damage to the whole fleet or just to that single ship. Nothing makes sense at all.

I will let you all know once I know.

Comment

I believe "affiliate ship" means "attack shuttle". Looking at the German page it mentions "Wingman", which is how they refer to shuttles. So I believe it increases the damage of all your shuttles by x% and the shuttle on the Pieiades (typo is Pleiades, maybe?) by an additional y%.

Comment

You could be correct but we have seen this before, one language has the correct version of text yet another does not, and yes it is in the meaning. Just because the German forum states Wing man does not necessarily mean shuttle. I hope it is attack shuttle, however it still is confusing as it states. Reading it as you pointed out it means this:-

Rank 0-4 :- At the start of the battle increase damage to the fleet by 20%, also increase attack shuttles by 30% and then add an additional 10% damage to the shuttle that is attacked to this ship.
            Rand 5 :- At the start of the battle increase damage to the fleet by 30%, also increase attack shuttles by 40% and then add an additional 15% damage to the shuttle that is attacked to this ship and both the ship and its shuttle are immune to blind and paralysis effects.

There is a problem with this, shuttles are not effected by Para or Blind so whats the point of stating this. OK the ship can be immune but its pointless stating the shuttle is.

If they had worded it the way I have then it is more understandable, but its not and that is the problem.

Comment

Shuttles are not affected by blind or paralysis, but you think the devs know this?

Comment

The affiliate ship in the description is Attack Shuttle, sorry of the mistake. We will correct it as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by 751180526806 View Post
                  Shuttles are not affected by blind or paralysis, but you think the devs know this?
                  well we got an answer to this. They should have worded it like I have from the start then LOL LOL

Comment

when will mini crash get better, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by 47020561037 View Post
                      when will mini crash get better, anyone?
                      This thread is about what the new ship's abilities are and not about the mini client crash during 3v3. So please stay on topic.
                      Last edited by 45914879307; 10-05-2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X