Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody having the Black Screen with spinning death wheel please read here Redirected

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody having the Black Screen with spinning death wheel please read here Redirected

... and again, Can't log in on server 353 or any other.

With all the respect, but, with so many people, coining, last month, 1 month ago, last 5 years and we still have login problems???

If you need a coder or even better a Manager, I can help!!!!

But is becoming unacceptable!!!

Not, really not, to be here posting/asking/reporting so many times in just a few days. BUT, I believe I can ask the question:
    - The game didn't change, so... where is the money goes????

I do not want lose my respect for you, but it is to much for a few days. I can help with the game and/or forum, well, I would like to do so.

Even frustrated, still not being aggressive or rude.

Can I, We, know, and without excuses, why we can not play the game???? At the moment??????

Many Thanks!
    ADM Krell
    Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam...
    Attached Files

Hi. What's going on with the servers. Was online playing and had to refresh due to massive lag. When i refreshed, now all of a sudden i can't get the game to load. I have tried several different browsers, incognito made, the mini-client and even my phone. Nothing works. All you get is a black screen with the clock and stuff at the top.

Comment

I have reported as requested this issue so please do not post hundreds of threads on the same subject as they will end up here.

I would ask people to post here if you are having this problem so staff know its just not one person or individual.

Thanks.
      Last edited by 16761828211; 06-09-2020, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Screenshot (36).png

Comment

I'm having the same problem.
          Game was very glitchy, so refreshed it and now can't bak on

Comment

Yes I have too.
            ADM Krell
            Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam...

Comment

Sorry, to late
              ADM Krell
              Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam...

Comment

same here

Comment

Have black screen and cant log on. Fb 39 s56

Comment

Hi Mantis,

same prob on german servers. Used browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome and also Microclient.

browser message:

Blocked by X-Frame Options Policy

An error occurred when connecting to de-startrek-api.gamesamba.com.
                    Firefox has prevented this page from loading in this context because the page has an X-Frame Options policy that prohibits this.

Best regards, Torra
                    Last edited by 56791538; 06-09-2020, 11:15 PM.

Comment

hi.

same prob on FB258-vadris3 and also vadris3 275

greetz......

Comment

I log in but get the black screen of death. For a while had the spinning wheel of doom. My server is FB56 - Juhraya. I tried Facebook Gameroom and the microclient, no dice.

Comment

I have the same issue guys and I am a Super Moderator on here. I contacted them the moment I got informed and I am glad you have all replied. It shows its not just one server or continent. I have tried to log in on other servers and I have finally got in, but I have to keep refreshing to make sure its fixed.

Thank you for replying here guys

Comment

same issues on ghorusda with sometimes letting me in but getting stuck on items in inventory

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
                              I have the same issue guys and I am a Super Moderator on here. I contacted them the moment I got informed and I am glad you have all replied. It shows its not just one server or continent. I have tried to log in on other servers and I have finally got in, but I have to keep refreshing to make sure its fixed.

Thank you for replying here guys
                              And, once again, THANKS For The Support
                              ADM Krell
                              Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam...

Comment

Working...
                              X