Why Antiproton Pulse is not working??? - server353 Titan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Antiproton Pulse is not working??? - server353 Titan

Is just on this server that AP is not working with Ringo???
    Or something changed on the game and we weren't informed???

Can we have some answers please?

Thanks

ADM Krell
    Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam...

APP is random if it gives the Palsy effect or not on an enemy. Ringo isn't immune to the effect, so if he's hit by it or not is totally random. If you're battling K'Orvac however, K'Orvac is immune to APP, PN and all those silence/palsy effects. Not sure if it's the same on the newest servers, but at least on the older servers you'd start battling K'Orvac instead of Ringo upon reaching captain level 60

Comment

Originally posted by adm_krell View Post
      Is just on this server that AP is not working with Ringo???
      Or something changed on the game and we weren't informed???

Can we have some answers please?

Thanks

ADM Krell
      Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam...
      APP does work on Ringo on lower levels so it should work, however it is not a 100% effect. There has been changes to the boss over the years due to time limits set on bosses, passives not working on the boss, including shuttle passives, but area effects like APP should work. The only effect that should not is Pulse Nova.

I will ask Staff to look into this, BUT...., is everybody using APP in the same position as you, or is it working correctly for other people?

Comment

Originally posted by reyoflight View Post
        APP is random if it gives the Palsy effect or not on an enemy. Ringo isn't immune to the effect, so if he's hit by it or not is totally random. If you're battling K'Orvac however, K'Orvac is immune to APP, PN and all those silence/palsy effects. Not sure if it's the same on the newest servers, but at least on the older servers you'd start battling K'Orvac instead of Ringo upon reaching captain level 60
        Since the first player on this server reach lvl39 till now (lvl45), I'm lvl42, not only one of us got till today just one Palsy effect on Ringo, not even one!!!

People are saying that GameSamba made Ringo imune on this server, as you said like Korvac...

I've been playing this game for 5 years, never had one fight with Ringo, plus since lvl39-42 without one Pasley effect.

Something is WRONG!!!

ADM Krell
        Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam...

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

APP does work on Ringo on lower levels so it should work, however it is not a 100% effect. There has been changes to the boss over the years due to time limits set on bosses, passives not working on the boss, including shuttle passives, but area effects like APP should work. The only effect that should not is Pulse Nova.

I will ask Staff to look into this, BUT...., is everybody using APP in the same position as you, or is it working correctly for other people?
          Nobody had one pasley effect ever on this server! Not only one of us!!!

Comment

I hardly ever had palsy effect on Ringo on my alt who's playing on a very old server, I didn't have palsy hit all that often way back in the days of battling Ringo on my main either. It's totally random and pure luck to have him being inflicted with the palsy effect from using APP as you just have a chance to inflict the enemy with Palsy effect, it's never a guarantee.

Comment

Just a quick question, Have you made a support ticket about this issue?

If yes then please PM me the support ticket number and i will ask staff to look into it, if not please make a support ticket so they can check to see what is wrong.

The best way to present evidence to staff is way of a video. This would clearly show what is going on. If you wish to post the link to the video here you can but remember to have a clear video where it has minimal lag.
              I use the new version of OBS as it works better than other recording programs and it is free.

As you can see you have 2 Super Moderators interested in your post/thread.

Comment

Just a quick question, Have you made a support ticket about this issue?

If yes then please PM me the support ticket number and i will ask staff to look into it, if not please make a support ticket so they can check to see what is wrong.

The best way to present evidence to staff is way of a video. This would clearly show what is going on. If you wish to post the link to the video here you can but remember to have a clear video where it has minimal lag.
                I use the new version of OBS as it works better than other recording programs and it is free.

As you can see you have 2 Super Moderators interested in your post/thread.
                Thanks for the help.

No I didn't made a support ticket as I always have my questions answered here thanks to you guys.

I will submit the ticket and ask to the others on the server to do so.

* we all know that with the AP skill lvl5 its only a 40% of chance of getting the pasley effect, but like I explained below, none of us have had only one time

I will inform everybody that the game didn't changed, I mean, Ringo is not immune to AP like Kovart, and maybe with a few tickets we will get some help on this issue.

Again, many thanks you both for the support.

ADM Krell
                Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam...

Comment

I can verify that Palsy is not working on Ringo on S353. Ticket going in.

Comment

Pretty much everyone who has played this game for a bit, knows that AP is unpredictable. However, that is not the problem, Palsy has not worked at all, on Ringo for several days no, not one time, for anyone, so yah its a problem.

With all do respect to the moderators, this not a single player problem, not really sure what video evidence is needed? Do the game developers not monitor their own game to be able to go in and see for themselves that palsy is obviously not working? why would anyone make that up
                    Last edited by 41580280185; 06-10-2020, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 41580280185 View Post
                      Pretty much everyone who has played this game for a bit, knows that AP is unpredictable. However, that is not the problem, Palsy has not worked at all, on Ringo for several days no, not one time, for anyone, so yah its a problem.

With all do respect to the moderators, this not a single player problem, not really sure what video evidence is needed? Do the game developers not monitor their own game to be able to go in and see for themselves that palsy is obviously not working? why would anyone make that up
                      the short answer is no. In the past they had staff which played the game over life stream that that has gone now. As for the Moderators here we try and help players the best we can no matter the game they play or language of forum. As for evidence or Video, this is to show that something either is not working correctly or to show something is wrong. I have used OBS many times to show issues in game and had them fixed, so it does work.

My characters are to high so I cannot attack Ringo, but when i was able to attack Ringo on my small Alt character I was able to use APP. As we know APP stops normal fire for X amount of seconds, it immobilises all targets so they cannot fire normal fire but not skills. 200% damage and 40% chance to immobilise all enemies for 5 seconds. This is pointless on a boss that fires every 6 seconds as the skill really has no affect, but on Ringo those 5 seconds of free firing means a lot.

I will ask staff to look at this issue but without players making tickers first nobody else can do anything for that server or server group.

Question. Does APP work on players in PvP?

Comment

the short answer is no. In the past they had staff which played the game over life stream that that has gone now. As for the Moderators here we try and help players the best we can no matter the game they play or language of forum. As for evidence or Video, this is to show that something either is not working correctly or to show something is wrong. I have used OBS many times to show issues in game and had them fixed, so it does work.

My characters are to high so I cannot attack Ringo, but when i was able to attack Ringo on my small Alt character I was able to use APP. As we know APP stops normal fire for X amount of seconds, it immobilises all targets so they cannot fire normal fire but not skills. 200% damage and 40% chance to immobilise all enemies for 5 seconds. This is pointless on a boss that fires every 6 seconds as the skill really has no affect, but on Ringo those 5 seconds of free firing means a lot.

I will ask staff to look at this issue but without players making tickers first nobody else can do anything for that server or server group.

Question. Does APP work on players in PvP?
                        Quick update, I've reached lvl45 yesterday, Can confirm that AP (pusley effect) works on Elite stages, Trials, SB, Interstellar, scouting, looting.

Doesn't work on Ringo Event!

** have go back to previous server and it works???
                        ADM Krell
                        Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam...

Comment

Hi,
                          Thank you for reaching out to us.
                          Which part does not work, deal damage or the chance to immobilize enemies? As we confirmed, Boss immues to palsy effect.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
                            Hi,
                            Thank you for reaching out to us.
                            Which part does not work, deal damage or the chance to immobilize enemies? As we confirmed, Boss immues to palsy effect.
                            Hi Applezhou. Ringo should not be immune to the Palsy effect. From what I have seen Ringo has never been immune to palsy. The chance to Palsy Ringo is not very high anyway, and the chance to last or go past 2 minutes is low anyway because of how he works means that Palsy only last 5 seconds and does not stop the timer for a 2 minute rounds to be extended.

This means that Palsy, which does work on other servers, works on Ringo as intended. I urge you to ask the Developers to look at the effected server and change the settings so that the Palsy effect works on Ringo.

As for L'Orvac The Palsy effect does not work. this Boss works differently to Ringo. Because they work in a different way K'Orvac cannot have some effects working as they intend, like ship passives and Pulse Nova and Antiproton Pulse.

A rethink of how Antiproton pulse works on Ringo is needed because the effect is negligible to peoples outcome. It does not effect the 2 minute maximum time limit and because Ringo fires faster than K'Orvac smaller players do not last very long anyway even if they have tried to get ships under level 60 to last long. Ringo should not be immune to Palsy from player skills.

Comment

So has this ever been resolved? cause on our server the palsy effect of AP still Does not work on Ringo as intended? do we submit a ticket or what is the next step.

Comment

Working...
                              X