Interesting observation at 3v3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting observation at 3v3

So in today's 3v3, interestingly quite a lot of fleets are not getting any damage from normal attack; the whole fleet is getting -1 damage.

And then when the fleet does get the damage from the normal attack, only one ship at a time gets the damage in the order of how, in the boss fight, the boss attacks and kills a ship; front center ship first, move to the side ships on the front row, back row center ship and then back row side ships.

Anyone else had a similar issue?

I know this will go on deaf ears for some, but if it is possible can people make visual recordings of this issue.

Myself and many others have see the same problems. When you watch a battle closely, even on multiple browsers and Client, ships without restore officers or the healing shuttle will gain health up to full health during battle or on boss. 3v3 is one place where it happens a lot between players, not saying anybody is cheating.

The more we can show staff and the developers the quicker it will be fixed.

Comment

"When you watch a battle closely, even on multiple browsers and Client, ships without restore officers or the healing shuttle will gain health up to full health during battle or on boss." => you mean "with"?? if you really mean "without", it means GS knows and choose not to fix it. good to know. if you mean "with", I said whole fleet is getting -1 damage, not specific ships getting damages and then healing.

on visual recording, I gave up on that long time ago. also, i didn't post this on bug forum; i'm simply asking if anyone else experienced similar issue to see if this is a general issue or limited to the particular server group.

Comment

Originally posted by hamster2016 View Post
        "When you watch a battle closely, even on multiple browsers and Client, ships without restore officers or the healing shuttle will gain health up to full health during battle or on boss." => you mean "with"?? if you really mean "without", it means GS knows and choose not to fix it. good to know. if you mean "with", I said whole fleet is getting -1 damage, not specific ships getting damages and then healing.

on visual recording, I gave up on that long time ago. also, i didn't post this on bug forum; i'm simply asking if anyone else experienced similar issue to see if this is a general issue or limited to the particular server group.
        Yes, I mean ships "Without" Restore or Rebirth officers or the Zeta shuttle. I have seen ships restore themselves or Rebirth multiple times in battle. This is not the only issue. Some ships will not lose shields, Endless -1 (Blue & yellow/Red text) Critical hits. Skills hitting for -1, normal shots -1 in an endless cycle where a multi trillion fleet dies to a few billion and one ship which never takes damage. Then for that ship to kill 2 fleets just to be killed as if somebody turns a switch off and it dies to a level 60 torpedo.

This information is critical because until it shows there is clearly something at amiss with the game nobody will listen to you guys except us on the forum.
        I am still trying to get video on all platforms and browsers but it would be good if others did the same.

Comment

I have run into something similar in 3v3 also and also in the Arena event to with one particular player, During 3v3 its like this player has switched on GOD mode or something and there is no way you can win, This person is only a LVL86 ( now but was only a lvl 83 a few weeks ago when the 3v3 started on our servers, fast leveling up if you ask me ), Now even though he is a lvl 86 and i am a level 85 whenever we face off its like his ships do not take any damage at all, at first it was only one ship that was like that and now after this last 3v3 week this individual now has 4 ships that God Mode is turned on, Now i i am not complaining or anything be really, I have sunk alot of cash into this game and I really do mean alot of it, thats right I put money into it, thats my perogative to do so those that dont like it to bad its an option in the game and if you choose not to do it more power to you then but dont be critical of others that do. Okay so anyway I know my ships are stacked and they are stacked high also with Spars, weapons, armor and everything that you could possibly boost up to maximum levels on all. But when facing this person your weapons dont touch him and that was at the start of 3v3 for our servers and all you do is miss every shot, It was pretty obvious that he was using some kind of cheat and i even mentioned it offhand to the person that it was obvious. well then the next time we meet a week later now i am at least hitting a few times now, Now during this last 3v3 week He has 4 ships in his main fleet that all are on God Mode, like i said i dont mind losing but when someone cheats or has found a way to cheat then thats something that needs to be corrected. I might also mention that this same person has seemed to jump up in levels pretty fast and but what makes it obvious is that he has a friend on his team that was only a lvl 83 about 3 weeks ago and now all of a sudden he is a lvl 87. when looking at it how fast he went up should not of been possible even if you laid money out. Now in the Arena it is all just AI controlled and the main person in question and myself would swap off the number 1 spot all day long he would knock me out and then I would knock him out, vice versa then just at the last 10 minutes before the Arena ends for the week and even though it is all AI controlled now you are no longer hitting his ships again and all misses while he decimates your fleet, sorry i dont buy that AI controlled or not you dont just go from winningf every other match to not being able to win at all during the last 10 minutes. THe person is smart i will give him that he doesnt do it all the time and only uses what ever cheat he is using to gain an advantage and then stops using it, Ive watched him for a few weeks now and like i said i am not that far behind him in level that i should be missing every shot i can see a low level player in their 30s or 40s maybe but not when your a lvl 85 they are only a lvl 86 and I should also add that every one of my ships is also loaded with level 100 5 star and 1 lvl 100 4star promoted into a 5 star and my reserve has 5 stars and one of the Super 5 stars. I dont buy what ever excuse it could because ive seen it and he is cheating along with his friends now to. I should be able to pound him just as much as he pounds me, which was proved a few weeks back when we squared off for battle in 3v3 and our battle went on for the last 10 minutes of 3v3 with no clear winner except the win by points, I can live with that that was an amazing fight but then not even 2 days later is back to missing every shot. So tell me if im wrong because if there is aa god mode in the game that makes you impervious to everything then forget it because that means this game isnt worth anybodys time or money and i can understand why others have left in such high numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

Yes, I mean ships "Without" Restore or Rebirth officers or the Zeta shuttle. I have seen ships restore themselves or Rebirth multiple times in battle. This is not the only issue. Some ships will not lose shields, Endless -1 (Blue & yellow/Red text) Critical hits. Skills hitting for -1, normal shots -1 in an endless cycle where a multi trillion fleet dies to a few billion and one ship which never takes damage. Then for that ship to kill 2 fleets just to be killed as if somebody turns a switch off and it dies to a level 60 torpedo.

This information is critical because until it shows there is clearly something at amiss with the game nobody will listen to you guys except us on the forum.
            I am still trying to get video on all platforms and browsers but it would be good if others did the same.
            I've been thinking about making some videos, but how will I share them? If someone can give technical advice I'd be grateful.
            1. File size is large, about 1.2 mb / sec. I'm using Xbox Game Bar in windows 10 to make these recordings. Is there a way to make videos of a smaller size per second of recording?
            2. Once I make a recording, what is an easy and widely used way of sharing it? I mean I guess first step is to upload then to share its link, but where do you guys upload videos?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lucitarg View Post

I've been thinking about making some videos, but how will I share them? If someone can give technical advice I'd be grateful.
              1. File size is large, about 1.2 mb / sec. I'm using Xbox Game Bar in windows 10 to make these recordings. Is there a way to make videos of a smaller size per second of recording?
              2. Once I make a recording, what is an easy and widely used way of sharing it? I mean I guess first step is to upload then to share its link, but where do you guys upload videos?

Thanks!
              I use OBS from https://obsproject.com/download

I am not advertising this company or stating that they are any better than any other display recording software solution.

I use this software because it is 100% free and now it has been made easier to use.

I will give you a quick run down on how to use it and set up the software so you can have it running on your computer within 10 minutes.

1, download the correct software type for your operating system, Windows for Windows, E.T.C. (OBS-Studio-25.0.8-Full-Installer-x64.exe)
              2, once downloaded setup the software start the installation.

[BEFORE INSTALLING Always scan for Viruses]

Installation is basically 5 easy steps.
              1. welcome window.
              2, a GNU general public licence,
              3, file location on your Computer
              4, extraction and installation
              5, finished window.

Click on Finish making sure the tick in in the Launch OBS 25.0.8 window.

once the OBS window opens it will be a black screen with audio mixer close to centre bottom. to the left there is Scenes window with "Scene" inside, and between the Audio and Scenes is Sources.
              In Source click on the + (at the bottom of the source box. you will see + - a cog and up down icons) This will bring up the current open browser window. (if you are reading this it should appear in the Window Capture view area.

If you are using more than one browser, or program which displays window capture you can change to those programs by simply double clicking on the text "Window Capture" or a single click on the cog at the bottom of the window.

A new window will pop up, Properties for "Window Capture" As you look down there are drop down lists for you to click on. First click on "Window" drop down to see if the program or browser is in the list. (there will be a list of windows like discord if you are logged in, AV, Microsoft Store, e.t.c.)
              Select your browser.
              Click OK

That in essence is it.

if you go into settings you can make changes to the size of your screen, the recording file type and quality, Aspect Ratio, if you are on a 4k monitor but only want to use 1080p instead for example, You can add streaming and so on. Also take advantage of Hot keys to start and stop the recording.

Also you can move the window around to cut out information which you do not want shown. Simple video recording. The quality really depend on your Computers Computing power, the better it is the higher quality recording you can do. I can stream in 4K with OBS which shows it is much better now they have upgraded it from previous products, and it is 100% Free.

Now I am not advertising this program and people in this thread only can give you and others better FREE programs to try. It has to be free!

If this product is no good for you then I know a search could find you something else, but if you get stuck I can be found on Discord 90% of the time, where you can PM me, or DM me on the forum and i will try and help more.

Just remember to have a look, take your time, and do not get stressed out when installing everything. And the Golden Rule when Downloading ANYTHING is? That's it, make sure your Computer has Anti Virus running and always scan the files. I do not want anybody saying I have sent then to a virus page when there page is 100% virus clean.

Do not Download from a Mirror site, or second hand party site !

PS. Make a YouTube account and upload to there. Watch your settings though as you may not want all videos to be listed or public.
              Last edited by 16761828211; 06-23-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

I use OBS from https://obsproject.com/download

PS. Make a YouTube account and upload to there. Watch your settings though as you may not want all videos to be listed or public.
                Kewl. Didn't know youtube could be used for this, or that some videos can be prevented from being public or listed.
                I will try OBS, seems like a bit of work so will take a bit to get used to it first before I can start. Seems to give a lot of control I dont have with the stuff I'm using now. Thank you for writing stuff to help guide me through it man.

*Thumbs up*

Comment

Originally posted by lucitarg View Post

Kewl. Didn't know youtube could be used for this, or that some videos can be prevented from being public or listed.
                  I will try OBS, seems like a bit of work so will take a bit to get used to it first before I can start. Seems to give a lot of control I dont have with the stuff I'm using now. Thank you for writing stuff to help guide me through it man.

*Thumbs up*
                  once you get used to how it works you will be able to record full screen as well, also record game sounds, in stereo, and if you have a mic you can record in voice. You can stream to Twitch and YouTube or any other Streaming service.

As I said, there could be better ones out there which are free, but once you play with this one you will see how easy it actually is. Everything looks hard at first, but explore it and see what things do. Learn on the fly or use their help.

Enjoy. But like all programs you download you have to think of your safety online and use a good Anti Virus. I use Comodo Anti virus and their firewall. Yes I paid for it and it works so much better than the rest. Still security first. I hate recommending anything because some people will say this or that is bad, but have a play, OBS is free and if you manage to use my destruction guide, I mean fun install guide, lol, then you will be fine.

Comment

OBS is also awesome for creating overlays for streaming. It has chroma key (usually called green screen) built into it so any solid background can be keyed out and replaced with another screen as long as there is no conflict with colors on anything else in the scene. It's what a lot of gamers use to overlay a small stream of them in the corner overlayed with gameplay in the background. Unfortunately, our game isn't popular enough for streams of it to be live. You will see it with the more popular games. Some use it to actually livetream on Twitch and such. OBS is also free - not to be confused with with StreamLabs OBS which is another fork of OBS with some built-in overlays.

Comment

I noticed this as well. We had a 5 minute battle between 2 players. Player 1 had his Aurora V tank and the battle just wouldn't stop. He was doing more damage to his opponent that had 3 ships left, but no torps. We need a self destruct button. The battle continued until it timed out, seemed like around 5 minutes. The other players did not get to battle and victory was declared.

Comment

Had this problem in 3v3 a few times in the last few weeks. Probably since the 2nd 5th anniversary event. Not sure yet if it's related to a specific ship, shuttle or officer. Whatever it is, though, the effect persists on your ships past the opponent that causes it. If you start hitting with -1s on another player's fleet, you will keep hitting with -1s on their reserve, or the next player in the team, until your fleet is destroyed or the fight is over.

Comment

Hi,
                          If you have any screenshots showing the circumstance you met?

Comment

I'm afraid not. I will try to take video next time it happens, but didn't fight any players that caused it today.

Comment

This needs sorting, i have the name of a player in our group of servers that i believe to be cheating.
                              Last edited by 70850404431; 07-01-2020, 07:50 PM. Reason: Correct spelling mistake

Comment

Working...
                              X