This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing crates in events.

There is a problem with newer ships not being available to buy in crate/discount events.

Don't bother posting if you are just going to say something like (Blah Blah Blah)

This is a mistake and it needs to be sorted.

Please refer to applezhou post here

I hope her post is not too Blah Blah Blah. And yes she is a MG super Moderator so please do not put down or offend any moderator.

Comment

Original topic closed wo explanation. Gmatt crates still not available. Wrote to Applezou about it but no response at the moment.
      People not moderator, not game helper, not administrator, refusing to identifying themselves responding with completely nonsense arguments and offending people trying to understand what's going on here with perfectly legitimate questions.

Gmatt and Cruiser crates still not available and it's the third time it happens.
      Actually 3 new ships skills not working:

1) Mekong: energy stealing skill not working and should stay this way
      2) Hispaniola: double attack not working (update: fixed officially just 3 days ago)
      3) Gmatt: counterattack and next attack reduction to 1 skill affects 100% attacks not just 50%.

Please Applezou or another moderator/administrator/official helper can explain us what's going on here?

Ty

Drax Destro S3 Earth
      Last edited by maximus1701; 11-09-2019, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maximus1701 View Post
        [B][U]
        2) Hispaniola: double attack not working (update: fixed officially just 3 days ago)
        3) Gmatt: counterattack and next attack reduction to 1 skill affects 100% attacks not just 50%.
        All work correctly on my server and many other servers in this game. If the TEST servers are not working correctly then I suggest that you contact the Testers on those servers so they can send in tickets on the affected server. As it is a TEST server if it is broken then REPORT it to Support. A Test server is there for people to TEST the game and report issues directly with Support. Then Staff with accounts on those servers can test out the ship and see if it works or not. As for each ship I know they all work as they should because I do test the ships. The only issue they found was the G'Matt countered an already countered shot from another G'Matt which they have fixed. I can prove it works and already have, but please feel free to post links of each ship not doing what you claim they are not doing.

Also at Rank 5 all ships do exactly as stated, which is a pain when it comes to the G'Mats Blast effect. Too many have it at Rank 5 and hitting people for -1 really spoils the game, but it is just a game after all.

Comment

Originally posted by maximus1701 View Post
          Original topic closed wo explanation. Gmatt crates still not available. Wrote to Applezou about it but no response at the moment.
          People not moderator, not game helper, not administrator, refusing to identifying themselves responding with completely nonsense arguments and offending people trying to understand what's going on here with perfectly legitimate questions.

Gmatt and Cruiser crates still not available and it's the third time it happens.
          Actually 3 new ships skills not working:

Please Applezou or another moderator/administrator/official helper can explain us what's going on here?

Ty

Drax Destro S3 Earth
          and the guy who reported hispanolay not working was banned lol, by the way it is stlll not working

Comment

Ty

Drax Destro S3 Earth
            [/QUOTE]

a couple of days ago someone was spamming the forum with messages advertising a business non related to the game. i reported it and the posts were removed. Lo and behold i get private message from forum member 16761828211 trying to sound official and intimidating asking me why i reported.... and today i got another message threatening to ban me. Now you all do the math what is going on here

Comment

ok . . . . got it . . . .forum is completely out of control . . .

Comment

If you flag or report a post that is spam or violates forum rules, then the offending account will face disciplinary action; up to and including being banned. As a player reporting an issue, you may be contact you to offer additional clarification or other questions if the situation requires it, however, no member of the Staff or Forum Moderation team should ever contact you with any kind of threat for reporting any legitimate issue, if this is the case you should immediately forward your concerns to another member of our team so we can investigate the situation.
                Last edited by lpvan; 11-11-2019, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lpvan View Post
                  If you flag or report a post that is spam or violates forum rules, then the offending account will face disciplinary action; up to and including being banned. As a player reporting an issue, you may be contact you to offer additional clarification or other questions if the situation requires it, however, no member of the Staff or Forum Moderation team should ever contact you with any kind of threat for reporting any legitimate issue, if this is the case you should immediately forward your concerns to another member of our team so we can investigate the situation.
                  i have witnessed your interaction with forum member udeer and it was nothing short of a R rated movie. He was banned and you got promoted to super moderator thus heavily compromising the integrity of this forum and as far as your personal credibility go it is equal to zero

Comment

Originally posted by stonestep View Post

i have witnessed your interaction with forum member udeer and it was nothing short of a R rated movie. He was banned and you got promoted to super moderator thus heavily compromising the integrity of this forum and as far as your personal credibility go it is equal to zero
                    Thank you for your assessment of my credibility, however unimportant or irrelevant it is to this thread I am happy to hear your feedback. I wish you luck with your situation and future game play, if you require any assistance I am sure someone on the Mod team will be very eager to assist you

P.S.: I don't cross lines like some players have done in the past. I am not sure what your definition of "R" rated is, but I barely cross PG levels in my words, but I guess I also have a sense of humor, and thank you for acknowledging the promotion!

P.S.S.: Burning bridges with people offering to assist you is usually unhelpful as well. In any case, good luck!
                    Last edited by lpvan; 11-11-2019, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adamwarlock View Post
                      Adam: the forum is not out of control, part of the issue is people are posting in the incorrect forum section. If you post in Game Feedback or Bugs then the Game Staff are more likely to review the situation more quickly as those are where issues are normally posted. We're also happy to have feedback in this section, however, unless someone proper is tagged, then a response is less quick or likely. If you require assistance, please do not hesitate to ask, and please overlook the posts of some others in this thread, as they may ask for help, but prefer to attack people offering help instead of accepting assistance when offered, that is their right, but also their loss.
                      Last edited by lpvan; 11-11-2019, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stonestep View Post

Attacking forum Moderators and staff is instant punishment. You clearly are an Alt account here to cause trouble. Ipvan has expressed himself correctly and so have I. Both of us are Super Moderators and we do not need to explain anything when it comes to private cases. We will not comment on other cases as it has nothing to do with other players.

If you do not respect the staff or Moderating staff then you have a choice, respect them or leave.

You Step have gone to far thus the results of your outburst.

Originally posted by adamwarlock View Post
                        The forum is in complete control. If people follow the rules then nobody will give you any trouble.

Comment

Working...
                        X