This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for sure i say i not enjoy any more from this game
    i open more 210 box from mekong +gmatt+cruser and what i get 1 ship of mekong
    but ok i not complain i not win there
    i complain after gmatt come is destroy the game 1 ship kill all u ships beucse this ship full bugs
    then i wait until now maby i can get also the bug ship from create event but nuthing
    for sure i leave this game soon

Comment

Originally posted by maximus1701 View Post

No the ship is evidently bugged. The ship out of crate event is clearly a bug. . . . . but wasting time talking to you about this problem is complete useless point. I'm still waiting for you to identify yourself. No other discussion with you till you state your main fleet server and nick . . . TY

Drax Destro S3 earth
      I have been on this forum for many years and publicised it, but I will not play your games. If you wish to attack me go ahead.

As for game changers we all remember the Razor and the posts where people threatened to quit the game just because the Razor was too strong. Yes the Razor at first was only 50% reduction to all damage, but it was bugged and didn't work correctly until somebody proved it was bugged. Then when it was fixed some people demanded their money back, even got banned for their exploits on forum, but instead they made the Razor 65% all damage reduction, which only came out because some people have players in mind when talking to staff. Even then people complained about the Razor and its game changer, and even now it can still cause endless battles. Something you over looked.

Then came the Revenant, which in Arena when in reserves healed your fleet every time any ship was damaged. 4 heals per single ship hit, big game changer, but got fixed and people complained they wanted their money back as it didn't do what they wanted, as at level 5 and with a Razor people could love in endless battles.

Then came the excursion and expedition, and again people complained, and then came the Galatine and Star striker. The exploits, oh I mean Game Feature, which meant people could kill 2 whole fleets in 3v3 without losing shields in the Striker when used with the Galatine, and yes a big game changer. Do people not remember the past ships and how they changed the game?

Now you of all people are complaining about another ship which changes the game, so instead of changing your strategy you complain on forum and want it nerfed. They have said it was bugged and it has been fixed. The bug was a counter attack which never ended, I believe it was G'Matt v G'Matt endless counter attacks. They fixed that bug which affected its counter attacks to itself, but again does this mean it does not attack the ship that attacks the flag (Galatine), I hope so. This clearly isn't the bug you are talking about, it must be the bug that kills all of your fleet but not the guy your attacking.

And on the note of Identifying myself, If any member on the forum does not wish to Identify themselves or wished to plaster their name everywhere then that is up to them. Naming and shaming people on the forum is a no no, so it is up to the individual. I have a role on the forum and thats what I do. On that note we should all remind ourselves to be respectful at all times and respect those we talk to in a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
        And on the note of Identifying myself, If any member on the forum does not wish to Identify themselves or wished to plaster their name everywhere then that is up to them. Naming and shaming people on the forum is a no no, so it is up to the individual. I have a role on the forum and thats what I do. On that note we should all remind ourselves to be respectful at all times and respect those we talk to in a thread.
        Perfect. Discussion with you ends here then: i don't talk to people refusing to identify themselves. Have a nice day wasting your next time and patience.

Comment

Back to normal discussion: what we must wait b4 having Gmatt and cruiser crates purchasable? That is a bug for sure. No doubt on it.

Comment

Originally posted by maximus1701 View Post

Perfect. Discussion with you ends here then: i don't talk to people refusing to identify themselves. Have a nice day wasting your next time and patience.
            You can be as Rude as you like it just shows people who and what you are. I have given good examples of game changing ships which you cannot dispute.

Super Moderators have replied so there is no need for you to be rude to any more people.

Comment

Working...
            X