This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gmatt+cruiser in create event

someone know why the ship gmatt and cruiser not show in in create event?
    ty

1572848944117.png

Gmatt and Cruiser crates should have been between Mekong and Adelphi spots!

Cause they perfectly know Gmatt is OP and will completely block Cssb, 3v3 and Arena with endless Gmatt vs Gmatt fights: differently from Razor case (just die hard ship, but not any other ship automaticly destroying!), Gmatt immediately force any other ship to self destroy with counterattacks so the chance of a maxed Gmatt vs maxed Gmatt solo fight is extremely high (already appening). At this point having got a maxed Gmatt posing extreme advantage vs anyone. I can add that is not a tactical choice but just luck question. the moment after they will offer Gmatt crates ANYONE will purchase them, the moment after ANYONE will resolve 2 maxed ships to max it, the moment after ANYONE will place it maxed and front center with regenerating officer Htharn/dern and healing Shuttle on it, the moment after HUNDRED of fights will result in stall and long timed stuck messing 3v3, the moment after they will have to nerfe the ship, the moment after people will ask to have resolved ships back . . . .not a theory but a fact . . .no other explanation to such a bug EXACTLY on OP/bugged ship like Gmatt and its countermeasure ship Cruiser.
    Last edited by maximus1701; 11-04-2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

It's not fair to other players who didn't get the ships
      It just goes to show that these ships are full of bugs
      And the other players who don't have the ships do not get equal opportunity

Comment

It seems they made a mistake.

Comment

Depends on what kind of mistake:It is already the third crate event, where this ships are missing. Considering they could make a lot of money by keeping them in, it is an interesting decision to leave them out.

Comment

Originally posted by 789732653793 View Post
            Depends on what kind of mistake:It is already the third crate event, where this ships are missing. Considering they could make a lot of money by keeping them in, it is an interesting decision to leave them out.
            Cause Gmatt is evidently Op and bugged. If they put up crates ANYONE will purchase them in hundreds and the moment after . . . . . HUNDREDS OF GMATT VS GMATT STALLMATES!

Comment

the need put the ships gmatt_cruser like other ship
              if the not put the ships is not fair to other player the not have the ships
              and is show something worng on the system
              why the samba stuff no answer here

Comment

Yeah i got lucky and got the gmatt from the blackhole treasure event and went looking for the gmatt random crate and they still don't have it? They must be working over time to figure out how to fix the bugs and nerf it.

Comment

Yes the ships have been left out of the list again, and as I have just seen the full list of ships that should be available I will ask Apple to look into this as it should no happen in a second event after the previous one did not have the ships. Please watch this space.

Comment

It is event adjustment, different ship crates will add into crate event as more new starships released in game.
                    I've already forward your suggestion to our develop team already. Appreciate for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
                      It is event adjustment, different ship crates will add into crate event as more new starships released in game.
                      I've already forward your suggestion to our develop team already. Appreciate for your support.
                      Thank you applezhou for your quick response

Comment

ty for all answer
                        i hope the fix the problem

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
                          that explains nothing: Relativity II is in actual Crates Event and was just 1 month ago in event. No sense Gmatt and Cruiser (3 months old!) out from last 3 crates event.
                          That is a evident BUG not a normal rotation of ships. Must be fixed not posed in discussion as a suggestion. Suggestion on what?
                          Fix it or nerfe the ship . . . even a idiot understand Gmatt will LITERALLY mess 3v3, Cssb and Arena with Gmatt vs Gmatt endless fights! Already happening!

Comment

Originally posted by maximus1701 View Post

that explains nothing: Relativity II is in actual Crates Event and was just 1 month ago in event. No sense Gmatt and Cruiser (3 months old!) out from last 3 crates event.
                            That is a evident BUG not a normal rotation of ships. Must be fixed not posed in discussion as a suggestion. Suggestion on what?
                            Fix it or nerfe the ship . . . even a idiot understand Gmatt will LITERALLY mess 3v3, Cssb and Arena with Gmatt vs Gmatt endless fights! Already happening!
                            We have had ships do that already and the world did not end. I am also glad you clearly recognise and understand how the G'Matt changes this Strategy game.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

We have had ships do that already and the world did not end. I am also glad you clearly recognise and understand how the G'Matt changes this Strategy game.
                              No the ship is evidently bugged. The ship out of crate event is clearly a bug. . . . . but wasting time talking to you about this problem is complete useless point. I'm still waiting for you to identify yourself. No other discussion with you till you state your main fleet server and nick . . . TY

Drax Destro S3 earth

Comment

Working...
                              X