Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arena Challenge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arena Challenge

    Anyone else having problems with Arena Challenge? Every time I try to play it freezes up on my and I have to reset my game. I've reset my modem, turned my desktop and Ipad off and on and have cleared cookies on both. Nothing seems to work. Sent ticket and I'll bet a million dollars they ask for a screen shot of my frozen screen (rolls eyes and shakes head)


    IndyMike Rules !!!

  • #2
    Same problem here too. Page unresponsive and freezes up on trying to start Arena play. npe1 S3 earth

    Comment


    • #3
      When you do the Arena challenge can you try playing the game in Incognito mode. By doing this you load a fresh game and files. If the problem is still there then make a ticket and supply screenshots also stating that you have tried in the Incognito mode. If the problem disappears and is not there in the Incognito mode then you will have to clear app data and cache.

      Hope this helps

      Comment


      • #4
        no disrespect intended, as i know your trying to help. not sure what a screen shot of a frozen screen will do, which is what i said when i turned my ticket in. shame a couple of seasoned players need to go thru this but ill try your suggestions. Thank you Mantis. (I do wonder how many players dont look here or send in tickets though)

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi,
          S1-3 arena issue is fixed, check please.
          If you have any other problem, feel free to contact us. Please accept our apology for any trouble it brings.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by indymike View Post
            no disrespect intended, as i know your trying to help. not sure what a screen shot of a frozen screen will do, which is what i said when i turned my ticket in. shame a couple of seasoned players need to go thru this but ill try your suggestions. Thank you Mantis. (I do wonder how many players dont look here or send in tickets though)
            No I do understand what you meant, and yes it does sound silly to take a screenshot of a frozen screen, but we know it is the first thing they will ask for within the support ticket. Also the reason I talked about Incognito Mode.

            I am glad that this issue has been resolved, but the forums is always a good place to SCREAM ! or SHOUT! because applezhou and others are her to try and help.

            I haven't taken offence to what you said or any disrespect from you, I know that just trying to give some support to people is a step in the right direction, and if it helps ask somebody to look at the thread to give direct help.
            ​​​​​​​

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
              No I do understand what you meant, and yes it does sound silly to take a screenshot of a frozen screen, but we know it is the first thing they will ask for within the support ticket. Also the reason I talked about Incognito Mode.
              I am glad that this issue has been resolved, but the forums is always a good place to SCREAM ! or SHOUT! because applezhou and others are her to try and help.
              I haven't taken offence to what you said or any disrespect from you, I know that just trying to give some support to people is a step in the right direction, and if it helps ask somebody to look at the thread to give direct help.
              If a tree falls in the forest when no one is around, does it make a sound? Looking through the tread topic of the game feedback, it is a rarity that there is a response from a moderator. I am not saying that the moderators don't review it, but when some people see no response from the moderators...kinda gives people the impression that it is not been reviewed. Maybe a moderator could post even a simple response, "Thank you for your feedback. This and future responses will be reviewed. Please don't hesitate to continue to post your ideas to this tread"

              Or something to that effect. I am not looking to argue with anyone about this. I am just stating my opinion.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by unikross View Post
                If a tree falls in the forest when no one is around, does it make a sound? Looking through the tread topic of the game feedback, it is a rarity that there is a response from a moderator. I am not saying that the moderators don't review it, but when some people see no response from the moderators...kinda gives people the impression that it is not been reviewed. Maybe a moderator could post even a simple response, "Thank you for your feedback. This and future responses will be reviewed. Please don't hesitate to continue to post your ideas to this tread"

                Or something to that effect. I am not looking to argue with anyone about this. I am just stating my opinion.
                No arguments here, and I agree it is nice to see Moderators replying, and I see some that do.

                I think you should be saying, "if a tree falls down in a Forest does anybody give a dame?" Some do, just not who you would expect.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have same problem

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X