Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ship Relativity II text and rules - Usual messy translation from chinese

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ship Relativity II text and rules - Usual messy translation from chinese

    Relativity II text

    "The starship will not be countered. After entering the battlefield, reduce enemy starship's Attack by 10%. There's a 50% chance to ignore enemy's armor and increase Attack Speed by 30%. 5-star effect: The starship will not be countered. After entering the battlefield, reduce enemy starship's Attack by 20%. There's a 50% chance to ignore enemy's armor and increase Attack Speed by 50%, and 50% chance to strike twice in a row.

    Wtf is the meaning of "The starship will not be countered"? that makes no sense at all: it's positively ambiguous and as usual not based on in game features and wording.

    Probably the text should sound like this: "This ship can't be COUNTERATTACKED, and is immune to any counterattack based passive skills from enemy ships like Gmatt or Star Chaser"
    Please any administrator can explain the right wording of this text? TY

    If my guess is accurate the ship text should sound like this:

    "This ship normal attacks can't trigger counterattacks from enemy ships, and so it's also immune to any counterattack based passive skills from enemy ships like Gmatt or Star Chaser.
    After entering the battlefield, reduce enemy starship's attack by 10%. There's a 50% chance to ignore enemy's armor and increase attack speed by 30%.

    5-star effect:
    This ship normal attacks can't trigger counterattacks from enemy ships, and so it's also immune to any counterattack based passive skills from enemy ships like Gmatt or Star Chaser. After entering the battlefield, reduce enemy starship's Attack by 20%. There's a 50% chance to ignore enemy's armor and increase Attack Speed by 50%, and 50% chance to strike twice in a row."

    Ty
    Last edited by martokmax; 10-15-2019, 05:13 PM.
Working...
X