never ending Battle in CSSB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 56791538 View Post
    @ mantis: thanks for the wrong statement: endless battles 1v1 in CSSB are still possible. Don't know who tells you that's not possible anymore.

By the way the suggest to make the own fleet weaker to avoid such battles...rediculess.
    Also sensless to use it as flag...the skills you got wont help in that case...keep healing rate in mind.
    So If you got the possibility to make the fleet or ships unkillable, you would do it.

Otherwise this game is senseless and it's better to play Farmville or maybe Tetris.

So the ask for 1v1 in CSSB timelimits is still a good question.
    Never said it was not possible any more, and I did not mean to upset 32681533901004. The point is all players have a choice to make one ship, The Razor, too strong. Making it that strong only creates this exact problem which can still happen no matter which server you are on, be it an old or new server.

They will never add a 10 minute timer in CSSB. I and many others have been down that road for the past 3 years, and yes it has been that long. CSSB is not like 3v3 and cannot be changed in the same way. We had a lot of people demanding a 10 minute timer back then because of the Razor issue, the answer was no.

If you can answer this questions. Who would win the fight and move on to the next player in the queue? Would it be the player from the FED side, or the player from the Klingon side? Would it be the player with the highest damage score or the one which kills the most ships? Who fights the next player because you have to have a winner, and that winner must fight the next players.

In 3v3 it is easy, the player that kills most ships or points wins the fight, however you can still receive 0 points because the fight was cancelled due to the 10 minute disconnection, which has happened a few times to players due to the Razor endless battles.

So if they are not going to put a timer in CSSB, and players are going to continue to sit in Razor v Razor battles which last 40 minutes, who other than staff will have to make sure this issue stops happening, as I can tell you now, I do not want them breaking CSSB just because people do not know how to set up their fleets to avoid this problem. If you setup this way so Razors last forever in a fight then you only have yourselves to blame. I am not trying to upset anybody or blame then for wanting a great defencive ship, I am just saying there are ways for others to counter this, 85 torps and 90 torps help, and if somebody deliberately sets up this way they have to think about how NG could change it so a time limit comes into play.

If I was NG I would,
    1, Send both players back to home planets
    2, delete scores from the fight, Reset back to before fight took place.
    3, allow next player in queue to start a fresh fight against planet defences.

If NG did this you will see players changing their setups within one CSSB so their Razors can die. Do you want that Scenario or for CSSB to break totally when they try and implement a timer. If they change it I would be really happy as it was sothing WE have been trying to get done for 3 years and were told time after time that they will not change CSSB.

Now you can complain to and at me as much as you like, I have been down this road longer than some have been playing this game. I cannot publish the answers WE have had from this as thats down to NG to disclose. I know their answers because of how many times WE have asked in the past.

TBH you all have a choice, Make Razors so nobody can kill them, or make sure you can kill a players Razor first, or make the rest of your fleet stronger than your Razor so your Razor is the first ship to die. All of the players in my server group have learned this and they all have a lot of fun regardless of who is playing in there. Its not about making just one ship strong, its about making your whole fleet stronger than just one ship.

This post will go into the past just the same as their answer. They will not change CSSB because it will break, and if ANY member of staff tells you any different then they have not read the answers which have come from the Developers over the last 3 years. If Apple asked the Developer for a 10 min single fight time limit to be added into CSSB the answer will be "NO" and thats just fact.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

Never said it was not possible any more, and I did not mean to upset 32681533901004. The point is all players have a choice to make one ship, The Razor, too strong. Making it that strong only creates this exact problem which can still happen no matter which server you are on, be it an old or new server.

They will never add a 10 minute timer in CSSB. I and many others have been down that road for the past 3 years, and yes it has been that long. CSSB is not like 3v3 and cannot be changed in the same way. We had a lot of people demanding a 10 minute timer back then because of the Razor issue, the answer was no.

If you can answer this questions. Who would win the fight and move on to the next player in the queue? Would it be the player from the FED side, or the player from the Klingon side? Would it be the player with the highest damage score or the one which kills the most ships? Who fights the next player because you have to have a winner, and that winner must fight the next players.

In 3v3 it is easy, the player that kills most ships or points wins the fight, however you can still receive 0 points because the fight was cancelled due to the 10 minute disconnection, which has happened a few times to players due to the Razor endless battles.

So if they are not going to put a timer in CSSB, and players are going to continue to sit in Razor v Razor battles which last 40 minutes, who other than staff will have to make sure this issue stops happening, as I can tell you now, I do not want them breaking CSSB just because people do not know how to set up their fleets to avoid this problem. If you setup this way so Razors last forever in a fight then you only have yourselves to blame. I am not trying to upset anybody or blame then for wanting a great defencive ship, I am just saying there are ways for others to counter this, 85 torps and 90 torps help, and if somebody deliberately sets up this way they have to think about how NG could change it so a time limit comes into play.

If I was NG I would,
      1, Send both players back to home planets
      2, delete scores from the fight, Reset back to before fight took place.
      3, allow next player in queue to start a fresh fight against planet defences.

If NG did this you will see players changing their setups within one CSSB so their Razors can die. Do you want that Scenario or for CSSB to break totally when they try and implement a timer. If they change it I would be really happy as it was sothing WE have been trying to get done for 3 years and were told time after time that they will not change CSSB.

Now you can complain to and at me as much as you like, I have been down this road longer than some have been playing this game. I cannot publish the answers WE have had from this as thats down to NG to disclose. I know their answers because of how many times WE have asked in the past.

TBH you all have a choice, Make Razors so nobody can kill them, or make sure you can kill a players Razor first, or make the rest of your fleet stronger than your Razor so your Razor is the first ship to die. All of the players in my server group have learned this and they all have a lot of fun regardless of who is playing in there. Its not about making just one ship strong, its about making your whole fleet stronger than just one ship.

This post will go into the past just the same as their answer. They will not change CSSB because it will break, and if ANY member of staff tells you any different then they have not read the answers which have come from the Developers over the last 3 years. If Apple asked the Developer for a 10 min single fight time limit to be added into CSSB the answer will be "NO" and thats just fact.
      didnt mean to upset me in the first line of your statement is a clear sign that you are yet again pointing me out as a target for another ban...please just accept that you were wrong about the timer. it is needed in CSSB like it was implemented in 3v3 and to say it will never be implemented in CSSB as a " fact " well the idea is on the table now and we shall see. i do not want to keep arguing with you on every issue i am a part of so please try to be civil and respectful to me as i am doing my very best to be respectful to you, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by 32681533901004 View Post

didnt mean to upset me in the first line of your statement is a clear sign that you are yet again pointing me out as a target for another ban...please just accept that you were wrong about the timer. it is needed in CSSB like it was implemented in 3v3 and to say it will never be implemented in CSSB as a " fact " well the idea is on the table now and we shall see. i do not want to keep arguing with you on every issue i am a part of so please try to be civil and respectful to me as i am doing my very best to be respectful to you, thank you.
        The idea of a timer was on the table when the Razor was brought into the game 3 years ago, so your statement is yet again incorrect. If you wish to fly off the handle you can that is totally up to you. They will never change CSSB because it will break, which means they will not put in a timer. Also nobody has answered the questions about who actually wins the fight or what would happen if a timer was to be added. We already know that every time they try and Optimise CSSB or 3v3 it breaks, when they try and make improvements it breaks, or anything else, so what they can do is NERF the Razor instead which will stop this problem full stop.

Anyway, you do not listen but you still complain 1004. If you do not want Razor on Razor fights then change your strategy and kill their Razor first.

Comment

The idea of a timer was on the table when the Razor was brought into the game 3 years ago, so your statement is yet again incorrect. If you wish to fly off the handle you can that is totally up to you. They will never change CSSB because it will break, which means they will not put in a timer. Also nobody has answered the questions about who actually wins the fight or what would happen if a timer was to be added. We already know that every time they try and Optimise CSSB or 3v3 it breaks, when they try and make improvements it breaks, or anything else, so what they can do is NERF the Razor instead which will stop this problem full stop.

Anyway, you do not listen but you still complain 1004. If you do not want Razor on Razor fights then change your strategy and kill their Razor first.
          i am sorry you view my request to make a change in a fault in the game that will improve the game as "complaining" , i am also sorry that some people are incapable of accepting the chance they could be wrong about something. to tell players they should change their fleet setup to accommodate a fault in the system is ridiculous, people ( some, maybe many ) have spent some money on their set up and as a business this game should be dedicated to fixing faults rather than ask paying customers to change their purchased items to suit a fault. i will exit this never ending Battle with you at this point no need for me to be banned over something that i am right about and that is being considered for change , again thanks to Applezhou for her dedication in helping us and not being condescending towards us like some do.

Comment

If one player wants he can crash the cssb easy with a few accounts, only need 1 ship(Faction ship is enough) with high deff(modul) and no attack and then fights against 1 AI wave is endless(with 1 damage on both sides). On german server some player make this to "secure" planets for the other faction. No Razor is needed to make endless fights and it is better to remove cssb and make something new bevor some player use this to make cssb worthless because all planet are in endless fights.

Comment

Originally posted by 32681533901004 View Post

i am sorry you view my request to make a change in a fault in the game that will improve the game as "complaining" , i am also sorry that some people are incapable of accepting the chance they could be wrong about something. to tell players they should change their fleet setup to accommodate a fault in the system is ridiculous, people ( some, maybe many ) have spent some money on their set up and as a business this game should be dedicated to fixing faults rather than ask paying customers to change their purchased items to suit a fault. i will exit this never ending Battle with you at this point no need for me to be banned over something that i am right about and that is being considered for change , again thanks to Applezhou for her dedication in helping us and not being condescending towards us like some do.
              As I mentioned before, I was also the one involved in the never ending battle. He had the Razor, I had the Gilliam. When we were in the battle, it was not intentional by any means to go into the never ending battle. And I support this player into someone looking into the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by 41408470099 View Post

If one player wants he can crash the cssb easy with a few accounts, only need 1 ship(Faction ship is enough) with high deff(modul) and no attack and then fights against 1 AI wave is endless(with 1 damage on both sides). On german server some player make this to "secure" planets for the other faction. No Razor is needed to make endless fights and it is better to remove cssb and make something new bevor some player use this to make cssb worthless because all planet are in endless fights.
                Yes we have seen this trick being done on many servers in the past, and it is a form of cheating. It is cheating because you are preventing others from playing the game. This is totally different to the Razor on Razor where you use the Gamma shuttle to heal the ship. However if two players do it deliberately just to win first and second then its clear that it is unfair to other players as well.

There are ways to prevent this, and still staff will not change CSSB because as we have found in the past the game crashes every time they try and make changes. I want to play a game that works, not one that crashes once CSSB or 3v3 starts. Its bad enough now that 3v3 crashes and causes so many issues.

Comment

Working...
                X