never ending Battle in CSSB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never ending Battle in CSSB

there needs to be a kill timer or a self destruct option added to cross server system battle...i was stuck in a battle for the third time this week in Cross server system battle the battles lasted the entire CSSB with no way to end it, i have a video but i guess it is too big to load here or in a support ticket, it was recorded with Xbox recorder provided by windows 10.if anyone knows how to upload that i would be happy to share it.

There is a 10 minute time limit, and yes it it 10 minutes. If a fight lasts longer than that the fight is over, however for that to work correctly there cannot be any other player in the queue. If there is no winner then who will fight players stacked up after.

Comment

i have the video, the fight lasted more than 30 minutes, it lasted until CSSB ended , it was my one and only battle in CSSB that morning and i ended up in rank 2 my opponent rank 1. there is not timer , that was the first never ending battle, the next day i had another , then the day after that was yet another, all 3 was different opponents. battles all lasted entire length of CSSB and we all scored.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=56F61...211813&o=OneUp

the link is direct to the video i made of the 30 + minute battle.. i started recording after 5 minutes locked in battle <------ this addition is the reason for EDIT

Last edited by 32681533901004; 10-10-2019, 04:36 AM.

Comment

an if there is a timer it is not working and needs to be addressed

Comment

It would help if the video was available for people to watch. try uploading it to YouTube instead of your OneDrive.

Looking forward to seeing the battle.

Comment

There is definetly no timer in CSSB. Long time ago I got also such neverending battles. Only in 3v3 is a timer. Guess 10 or 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
              It would help if the video was available for people to watch. try uploading it to YouTube instead of your OneDrive.

Looking forward to seeing the battle.
              took a while for this old man to figure out the high tech youtube, but it is processing now and i will port it as soon as it is finished, during the battle i was switching back and forth talking to squad mates while battle was going on so you will see this in the video, when i switch you may think it ended but keep watching til the end :}}

Comment

https://youtu.be/FUBYBZIiMeA

hope this works

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
                  There is a 10 minute time limit, and yes it it 10 minutes. If a fight lasts longer than that the fight is over, however for that to work correctly there cannot be any other player in the queue. If there is no winner then who will fight players stacked up after.
                  There has got to be another way for this to change in the coding. I was also one of the 3 individuals that was locked into this never ending battle. This can be used as an exploit. Two apposing people could locked themselves in battle with a third person willing to wait in queue will the rest of the faction can take over the other planets. I only thought of this because at the time as the person above was locked in a battle with me, his faction was winning. But after the lock, our faction ended up winning.

Comment

Hi,
                    There is no time limit so far in 3v3. While, because of the circumstance you met, we will consider to optimize this.

Thanks.

Comment

May ask with what ships the stall occurred? razor? Gmatt? TY

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
                        Hi,
                        There is no time limit so far in 3v3. While, because of the circumstance you met, we will consider to optimize this.

Thanks.
                        thank you applezhou, we all new there was not time limit because most of us have been in or has witnessed the never ending battle, you are very helpful and never critizing forum members thank you for all you do for us here.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
                          Hi,

Thanks.
                          applezhou , you are incorrect about time limit in 3v3. The time limit in 3v3 has been there for well over a 1 1/2 years. the time limit is set at 10 minutes. Once the battle hits 10 minutes (one player v one player and not total time in fight) the battle will end and the player who had caused the most damage, killed more ships won. This was implemented because of the Razor's endless battles in 3v3.

I have checked up, with the information I have at hand and currently there is no time limit in CSSB because you are not facing a single player but a queue of players. There should be a time limit on every fight, where it is a single player V single player, however you cannot do it when its a single player Verses a Queue of players.

32681533901004 To avoid this kind of battles make sure your ships can be killed so it is fair for all in the game otherwise this will happen every time. I may sound unsympathetic towards you but if you want to go into a Razor battle and stay in a continuous fight then thats up to you, but instead you could use the Razor as flag so you will always have skills to kill the other player.

Complaining about something which you can avoid yourself just makes no sense.You have a choice to play for endless battles, which we have seen and dealt with in 3v3 six months after 3v3 had started, a time limit went into 3v3 but they couldn't or wouldn't add one to CSSB for clear reasons. If they did who would win, who would lose the planet, and why should you be allowed to fight the next player if you could not kill the one in the endless battle before? Killing you both would not be fair, but this fighting style only creates this problem which you yourself can avoid allowing other players to play the game as well. When this first started to happen the word Cheat was thrown around at a lot of players who had endless battles because they set their ships up to work this exact way. I AM NOT CALLING YOU A CHEAT! ( i have to say that because you'll take it that way) It was not fair to call people that then or now, however making a Razor unkillable spoils the game for yourself and all the others in CSSB. You will have more fun in game if you changed your fleet to be stronger all around and have the Razor Die, that way others in the same situation you have found themselves in, just like the other guy your fighting, he will die and others can enjoy killing them as well as you. You may not understand this and will argue the point, however coming from a server where people used their Razors deliberately to be in endless battles just for the same reason you have made CSSB pointless. If you want to enjoy the game more and have fun then choose a better more damage based build which hits hard but can be killed.

I hope you look at your build and make it stronger, instead of just making one ship unkillable so it spoils your fun, which is clearly happening. If you search back you may find posts about this issue a very long time ago. Yes I have Scout set on my Razor, yes I can do damage from it and yes it is my Tank, however it is there only to take the first wave of damage and not there to be a total tank. If my other three ships cannot kill their fleet, then I do not deserve to win the fight. Yes I have watched very good Razor battles and endless ones but if you cannot kill something then where is the enjoyment of going YESS at the end of the fight.

Comment

im not going down this road again i made my complaint, it is a legitimate complaint and it is being looked into thank you again applezhou for your dedication to the players and the forums members.

Comment

@ mantis: thanks for the wrong statement: endless battles 1v1 in CSSB are still possible. Don't know who tells you that's not possible anymore.

By the way the suggest to make the own fleet weaker to avoid such battles...rediculess.
                              Also sensless to use it as flag...the skills you got wont help in that case...keep healing rate in mind.
                              So If you got the possibility to make the fleet or ships unkillable, you would do it.

Otherwise this game is senseless and it's better to play Farmville or maybe Tetris.

So the ask for 1v1 in CSSB timelimits is still a good question.

Comment

Working...
                              X