Gmatt greatly overpowered and probaly bugged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    If it is Crit hit the texted numbers are highlighted differently. However it does say it is immune to Crit. I will ask if this has been changed.

Leave a comment:

• hamster2016
    replied
    Last two days I paid more attention to how Gmatt performed. It seems that, when Gmatt has shield, it looks like its critical immunity passive is disabled as it is getting a lot higher damaged than after shield is gone. Just now in 3v3 session, I saw r5 Gmatt was getting 174k and 160k damage while shield is on, but as soon as shield is gone it is getting 35-50k against the same fleet. also in other fight r3 Gmatt was getting 50-78k damage while shield is on, and 30-55k damage after shield is gone; but for this fight, the fleet attacking gmatt after the shield is gone is, in str number-wise, about x4 times stronger than the fleet attacking gmatt with shield.

Leave a comment:

replied
    they did say they have fixed an error which caused counter attacks to continue to counter attack the counter attacks. So yes they did change it. As for other changes I have not seen anything myself but they do have the right to make changes to all ships at any time as its their right to. This means that they can change the G'Matt or Razor or any ship to be "Nerfed" to what ever they like.

Leave a comment:

• hamster2016
    replied
    Well... they nurfed Gmatt alright, but I don't think they fixed bugs. What I saw today's 3v3 is that, at the beginning of a fight, Gmatt R5 ship with shield was receiving 199k damage from normal attack (no skill was used) from the fleet with max 72k base damage rate. If Gmatt survives these couple of initial high damage, everything goes back to normal as before; getting max damage of 27-30k when it's not getting -1 damage... One thing I noticed is that Mekong II has high chance to inflict high damage like 199k to Gmatt at the beginning of a fight; may be instead of fixing Gmatt bugs, changed Mekong II to ignore Gmatt's immune to critical? or Gmatt's passive has delayed activation?
    Last edited by hamster2016; 10-30-2019, 09:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Every new ship is added to crate/discount in the next event after it appears, it has been this way for as long as i can remember.

Have some trust in what players say, they know.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 70850404431 View Post

Just stop posting...you know nothing.
    Do not be rude. If you wish to complain then do it in private, otherwise leave these comments off the forum

Originally posted by lpvan View Post
    I've discussed this with staff and was advised it will be an event reward adjustment in future events, it appears as though it was overlooked in this event.
    I agree with your statement Ipvan, as we found out they did make errors in the Limited Exchange with this event which I had to get sorted out. If it was just an oversight then they should have added it by now, but I still stand by what I said otherwise they would have added newer ships which came after the Mekong II. In the past it was around a 2 month period but we have had so many new ships, one every 21 days or less. Errors happen and things are done to make players frustrated.

Remember the current ship is only available from the discount shop, where it was always in the Crates event as well. So its not just the G'matt which is missing.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

TBH it may be because it is still classed as a new ship, thus meaning they will not add crates for it until a month or so. This is just speculation but this is how its worked in the past.
    Just stop posting...you know nothing.

Leave a comment:

• lpvan
    replied
    I've discussed this with staff and was advised it will be an event reward adjustment in future events, it appears as though it was overlooked in this event.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 43783003507 View Post
    Question....Where is the Gmatt random pack? I can't find it in the discount shop or crate event?
    TBH it may be because it is still classed as a new ship, thus meaning they will not add crates for it until a month or so. This is just speculation but this is how its worked in the past.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Question....Where is the Gmatt random pack? I can't find it in the discount shop or crate event?

Leave a comment:

replied
    I do not have issues with any of my Chrome browsers and Flash will be supported until the End of December 2020. By that time this game will have its own flash based program to run the game.
    Baiting me or trying to cause trouble does not work.

Leave a comment:

• maximus1701
    replied
    at any rate . . .none caring any more . . .cause none using this forum at all any more . . . the game is completely dead . . . and this conversation is a total waste of time . . .
    Last edited by maximus1701; 10-20-2019, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• maximus1701
    replied

Friendly warning, there is no need to shout, and you should also ready announcements regarding the game here.

As usual you are quoting things which are not exactly correct. Instead of shouting at people, take the time to look for yourself. Most browsers out there ask if you want to use flash, they do not say Falsh not supported, they do not say, cannot use Flash, they simply ask if you want to use flash. We still have over 12 months before flash goes, so this kind of Crazy posting is not welcome, its not like the world will end tomorrow if flash is being asked for by a browser. If you have a browser that has stopped using Flash completely then find a good one which still allows Flashed based programs to work.

As I said Friendly warning, No need to shout, to cause offence, somebody could take it the wrong way and create problems for you directly.
    create problems to me directly? o boy i'm so scared XD

You should know perfectly young boy that if a game is no more supported on standard main browsers like Firefox and Crone/Chromium there is NO WAY for it to attract new players. I can add that the "developing microclient" will be very probably available just on Windows platform, so for Linux and Mac players it will be completely useless.

I can add that the "how to" to prevent Crome to block flash automatically is completely useless by 6 months cause the browser will reset back to it's default "deactivation" mode at any start.

i'm still asking you to identify yourself boy . . . .
    Last edited by maximus1701; 10-20-2019, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by maximus1701 View Post

Chrome, Chromium, Firefox and ALL other major browsers ALREADY NOW are no more supporting flash and switched it to off BY default : you have to activate it positively you distracted boy. No more flash updates are ALREADY NOW on releasing list, so any security bug (payments, crashes vs new apps and so on) will NOT BE FIXED ANY MORE. Iceweasel, Tor, and many others security/privacy based browsers are NO MORE SUPPORTING FLASH AT ALL (not even asking to switch it on) cause the security problems it triggers. Many graphics apps don't support flash based sites any more: Kazaam, Firefox screenshots and about a million new apps that HAVE NO MORE INTEREST in spending money and time making their products to support a COMPLETELY DEAD AND OBSOLETE APP LIKE FLASH.

Read this please : https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Plugins/Roadmap

"2020 - In early 2020, Flash support will be completely removed from consumer versions of Firefox. The Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) will continue to support for Flash until the end of 2020"

That's why GS releasing completely OP and game breaking ships like Gmatt: the game is ECONOMICALLY DEAD, can you spell it boy?

At any rate that is pure academy cause at least on my server zone (but Lightning Guy and Den Rus) none is any more spending a cent on the game features like this. Gmatt is fixed (apparently not in arena where the bug seem to be still there) but the ship is still OP and i still wanna wait after its debris will be available on crates event b4 purchasing it and maxing it (in 6 months or so: totally free playing here!): when anyone will have purchased the ship the Gmatt vs Gmatt fight stall problem will get evident and a ship nerfing will be necessary.

I'm not spending a fortune on a dead game like evidently you do, boy: i've no hurry to invest on a ship till i'm sure they will not nerfe it the moment after. We will have the response on it in 2 weeks when the Gmatt crates will be available . . . . after that we will see . . . .after that i eventually will consider maxing Gmatt . . . but completely free! None here is so stupid spending 15 (specific ships necessary to max a ship from zero) X 60 (prudent drop rate for a specific ship on crates) x 60 credits (single crates cost)= over 54.000 credits= over 1200$ (sic! sigh! and sick!) on a single red nerfing alerted ship, on a completely dead game using a completely dead platform.

And i'm still waiting for you to identify yourself, boy . . . . what server and nick you using for your main?

Or do i have to think you are a simple troll disturbing? TY

Drax Destro S3 Earth
    Top 3 Player my server zone S1-S3 (just for two others having Gmatt advantage)
    Completely free playing from 10 months now
    Friendly warning, there is no need to shout, and you should also ready announcements regarding the game here.

As usual you are quoting things which are not exactly correct. Instead of shouting at people, take the time to look for yourself. Most browsers out there ask if you want to use flash, they do not say Falsh not supported, they do not say, cannot use Flash, they simply ask if you want to use flash. We still have over 12 months before flash goes, so this kind of Crazy posting is not welcome, its not like the world will end tomorrow if flash is being asked for by a browser. If you have a browser that has stopped using Flash completely then find a good one which still allows Flashed based programs to work.

As I said Friendly warning, No need to shout, to cause offence, somebody could take it the wrong way and create problems for you directly.

Leave a comment:

• maximus1701
    replied
    Max it is strange that all browsers still support flash even now, its just that after December 2020 they will no longer support flash. At the moment some browsers have to be made to allow flash, others do not. If the browser you use does not support flash then use one that does.

Oh well, Conspiracy moments all over again.
    Chrome, Chromium, Firefox and ALL other major browsers ALREADY NOW are no more supporting flash and switched it to off BY default : you have to activate it positively you distracted boy. No more flash updates are ALREADY NOW on releasing list, so any security bug (payments, crashes vs new apps and so on) will NOT BE FIXED ANY MORE. Iceweasel, Tor, and many others security/privacy based browsers are NO MORE SUPPORTING FLASH AT ALL (not even asking to switch it on) cause the security problems it triggers. Many graphics apps don't support flash based sites any more: Kazaam, Firefox screenshots and about a million new apps that HAVE NO MORE INTEREST in spending money and time making their products to support a COMPLETELY DEAD AND OBSOLETE APP LIKE FLASH.

Read this please : https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Plugins/Roadmap

"2020 - In early 2020, Flash support will be completely removed from consumer versions of Firefox. The Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) will continue to support for Flash until the end of 2020"

That's why GS releasing completely OP and game breaking ships like Gmatt: the game is ECONOMICALLY DEAD, can you spell it boy?

At any rate that is pure academy cause at least on my server zone (but Lightning Guy and Den Rus) none is any more spending a cent on the game features like this. Gmatt is fixed (apparently not in arena where the bug seem to be still there) but the ship is still OP and i still wanna wait after its debris will be available on crates event b4 purchasing it and maxing it (in 6 months or so: totally free playing here!): when anyone will have purchased the ship the Gmatt vs Gmatt fight stall problem will get evident and a ship nerfing will be necessary.

I'm not spending a fortune on a dead game like evidently you do, boy: i've no hurry to invest on a ship till i'm sure they will not nerfe it the moment after. We will have the response on it in 2 weeks when the Gmatt crates will be available . . . . after that we will see . . . .after that i eventually will consider maxing Gmatt . . . but completely free! None here is so stupid spending 15 (specific ships necessary to max a ship from zero) X 60 (prudent drop rate for a specific ship on crates) x 60 credits (single crates cost)= over 54.000 credits= over 1200$ (sic! sigh! and sick!) on a single red nerfing alerted ship, on a completely dead game using a completely dead platform.

And i'm still waiting for you to identify yourself, boy . . . . what server and nick you using for your main?

Or do i have to think you are a simple troll disturbing? TY

Drax Destro S3 Earth
    Top 3 Player my server zone S1-S3 (just for two others having Gmatt advantage)
    Completely free playing from 10 months now
    Last edited by maximus1701; 10-20-2019, 09:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X