Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gmatt greatly overpowered and probaly bugged

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gmatt greatly overpowered and probaly bugged

    Gmatt greatly overpowered and probaly bugged: it generates a 100% chance to send enemy attacks to 1 not just 50%.

    My 5trillions fleet+2trillions secondary just been destroyed in Arena vs Norman (S3 Earth)'s secondary just 45 millions worthing.
    I destroyed easily his 3trillions maina and accesed hie secondary with all ships at full durability but . . . . . Norman has a maxed Gmatt on front spot and . . . . all of my attacks gone to 1 or 2 (when doubled) . . . .result: both my main + my secondary fleet destroyed in matter o seconds . . . .in add NO NORMAN'S SHIP RECEIVED A SINGLE NORMAL ATTACK DAMAGE DIFFERENT BY 1 OR 2.

    A 45 millions fleet beating easily two over trillion? Are you serious guys?

    Fix the bug please cause it's obvious that the real chance of attack reduction to 1 is not 50% but a whole 100% . . .making the ship overpowered and absolutely unbeatable.

    If you wanna test it just fight in arena with very low rated players just having a front spot maxed out Gmatt: even a 30 millions fleet will destroy your 5 trillions marvel . . .

    I've recs and screenshots proving it.

    So please fix it or nerfe it.

    Drax Destro S3 Earth

  • #2
    The G'Matt is a great ship and has taken the place, for some, of the Razor. Yes it is over powered, but a Rank 5 ship is 100% counter attack at 150% damage.

    I have seen much bigger fleets killed by this ship. some use it as their flag and others use it front middle, either way it counters every attack.

    The question is, is it really that over powered, remembering that the Razor was so OP in the first place?

    If you read the passive, its 80% counter with 120% damage. This is not 50% but 80% change to counter, 100% at Rank 5. Because all of your ships may be hitting this ship, and shuttles, you will have every shot countered. All he needs is a large shield Spar Crystal, and avoidance spar, and your normal shots may not even hit him at all. Also your fleet is only 2 tril + because of your evasion, where his could be down to being all Crescent sets with high evasion. Counter attacks cannot be stopped where as normal attacks can.


    As for your attacks, Please remind people about how many officers are multiple hit officers, or repeater officers. Every time you fire off a normal shot, you have a % chance for a repeated shot, and if you use Combo and you fire a skill you also have a chance to fire a normal shot.

    Just adding it up basically, you hit his GMatt 4 times at the start of the fight, he hits all of your ships back just from Gmatt, and then another 4 shots from his ships. thats 4 shots to you and 8 shots to him.
    Next time you fire off normal shots, 2 seconds or less later, 4 shots to you, and 8 shots to him. So within 2 seconds he has a possible 16 shots on your fleet, without double shots. Just think if he has 2 repeater officers, or all 4 are repeaters and 2 fire off additional shots, thats 20 shots to you 8 shots. And then add any repeater shots you have had against his Gmatt. It soon adds up, and yes your whole fleet will be dead within seconds.

    I know it upsets lots of people about how fast they die but it is part of the game. if he puts a crescent set on that ship with 90k damage, he could be hitting all of your ships for around 400k damage every shot, because you are hitting that ship with every normal hit.

    There are work arounds to beat the GMatt, and yes they work, but you have to put the right shuttle in the right place to prevent the GMatts counter attacks, and use torps or skills to remove the ship first.

    If the ship is bugged, as you say, please provide a video so they can inspect where, in your opinion, it is bugged, that will help more players that way.

    Comment


    • #3
      it's bugged for sure cause the counterattacks 150% perfectly working but it's the send to 1 next attack of attacking ship the problem: this passive should work just 50% of times but it's obvious that the real rate is 100% cause in every video i get, no enemy ship but the flagg (cause the Mekong never attacks Gmatt and its damage is not affected by reduction) was receiving more than 1 or 2 hits in normal attacks. in S3 Arena just people having Gmatt maxed can reach top 10 now. I can add another problem:

      1) in 2 weeks Gmatt crates will be available and ANYONE will purchase them
      2) people will sacrifice 2 or 3 maxed ships to max the Gmatt cause of the extremely low drop rate of specific ship debris
      3) battles will start to finish in continuous draws Gmatt vs Gmatt in Arena, Cssb, and 3v3 . . . .it's unavoidable
      4)the ship will forcedly fixed or nerfed and will get unusable
      5) people loosing maxed ships to max this evidently OP and fraudolent item will quit playing

      That's not an opinion. It will happen this way for sure.
      Last edited by maximus1701; 10-06-2019, 09:06 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        The only manner to remove Gmatt from the fight is hitting it with torps but that's not so easy cause:
        1) the ship has a -25% damage evasive skill making it not so easy to destroy
        2) it's not necessary for the Gmatt attack reduction passive to trigger to place it in the front center spot, and that means you will have to place your flagg every time directly front the gmatt otherwise your torps will hit another ship with no effect.
        3) The energy stealing skills from mekong will reduce your possibility to shot a barrage torps at all: tested it too.
        4) all samely OP ships had same bug problems on the start:
        Razor (impossible to kill 1st month cause it had the bar reduction bug, do you remember? then nerfed, then back to indestructible after anyone complained the fraud)
        Athelstane (not working at all do you remember? i had to post on it do you remember? i was right do you remember?)
        Revenant (healing whole fleet remember? nerfed a week after to useless at all, remember it?)

        This ship is not OP (athelstane was Op but not bugged) but evidently bugged and game breaking exactly like all these past ships . . .with the difference that now maxing a ship will cost a fortune and people WILL SIMPLY QUIT PLAYING.

        Comment


        • #5
          To remove the Gmatt is to use skills and not normal fire. The Gmatt is not 100% counter attack on skills, only normal fire. However every time your shuttles fire a normal shot and hits the Gmatt that also counts as a normal hit.

          If you had a GMatt at Rank 5 and had put it up front would you be complaining about it so much? I do not think you would, but I do agree that it is a very strong ship indeed.

          They have brought out a ship with 3 different passive skills in one which makes it OP. First skill is Counter attack, and the second is crit resist, and then third a reduction in damage taken. It is OP because of all of these 3 passives put together. The ship itself is still not as strong as a Razor for taking damage, but it will help everybody do trials. On its own I got to expert 67.

          It will not get changed because it is a game changer and will make players change how they counter a build that has a GMatt. A nicely placed torpedo will always help to kill this ship, and a delay build where its torp and titan will remove the large amount of auto fire which kills peoples fleets, but you know this.

          Comment


          • #6
            in 2 weeks anyone will have it and will be forced to spend all residual resources to max it cause the OP passive skill just actvates on LV5. The day after we will assist to a total fights obliteration with people remaining continuously stuck in Gmatt Vs Gmatt stalls. After that the ship will need to be nerfed cause evidently OP and game breaking. Results: anyone will quit playing after wasting last resources in maxing ennesimal fraud ship. The torps trick wont work cause if Gmatt is not placed exactly in front off the enemy flagg the ship will constantly survive the the attack. This ship is absolutely out of scale OP and game breaking and will be nerfed for sure. I'm in totally free playing from 9 months now, so not problem in the facts. I will not waste last ersolvable ships i've got in maxing this usual fraud.

            Comment


            • #7
              Today my last day on monthly card (been on monthly for the last 10 months) and I only regret I didn't do it earlier. And yes, that ship is insane, seen it destroying entire fleets with only one bar left

              Comment


              • #8
                Any ship that has the passives the GMatt has will be a strong ship, but they will bring out something which will counter this ship just like they did with the Razor. No matter what happens this ship will not be Nerfed or removed, so all i can say, without being rude is live with it. When the next ship that is OTT comes out are you saying that if you do not have it then nobody should have it?

                Comment


                • #9
                  A new ship is only OP until the next ship is out, and/or people find ways to counter certain builds. A ship and fleet is only as good as the player's setup. One ship can in itself be awesome, but at the end of the day it's all down to what you put on it, what officer you use on it, and what ships, officers and equipment you use on the rest of the fleet, and in what formation.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
                    Any ship that has the passives the GMatt has will be a strong ship, but they will bring out something which will counter this ship just like they did with the Razor. No matter what happens this ship will not be Nerfed or removed, so all i can say, without being rude is live with it. When the next ship that is OTT comes out are you saying that if you do not have it then nobody should have it?
                    1) I could have the ship maxed tomorrow if i would to, but i'm not so stupid wasting over 1000€ on a bugged ship or on a dead flash based game like this one.

                    2) When i reported Athelsthane was op, even having it i asked for the ship to be nerfed. Please don't be silly.

                    3) This ship passive skill is evidently bugged not just OP: i have hours of ship observation now, even with 3v3 teammates having it maxed. Every ship attacking directly Gmatt has the attack permanently reduced to 1 100% times: not a theory but a fact.

                    4) Fleets of 50M are still kicking out of arena and tournament over 5 trillions+3 trillions fleet (Me and Lightning Guy precisely) that's completely insane.

                    5) Razor, Athelstane, Revenant were all severely bugged, then nerfed ships . . . . . so absolutely not 1st time this happening . . . . . so please.

                    6) The ship will cause SEVERE stall situations Gmatt Vs Gmatt . . . . that already happening . . . .and no doubt on it.

                    7) in 48hh, when anyone will purchase it, spending a fortune in resources to max it, you'll see what's gonna happen in 3v3 already.
                    Last edited by maximus1701; 10-12-2019, 06:56 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      And i wanna see what will happen to code when Gmatt vs Gmatt infinite 1 hits counterattack loop will occur . . . . even an idiot would understand it will make the game to crash.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Please be aware that the GMatt counter attack hits the ship which attacks it, so if 4 ships and 1 shuttles attack it at any one time it will attack each ship once and the ship the shuttle is attached to. This will result in the GMatt doing 100+% damage, Normal Damage + 100% extra damage, to each ship that attacks it. So if somebodys flag attacks the GMatt, and the flags shuttle hits the GMatt at the same time, the GMatt will attack the flag TWICE, as it cannot attack the shuttle directly like it did when the GMatt first came out, which you would have noticed with all your observations. Which was fixed two days after the GMatt was released.

                        I know you are full of passion when it comes to your posts but what will be next, we know another ship will be out next month and that could be a direct counter to the GMatt, as they have shown in the past when it came to the Razor. They will only bring out more ships that will do 300% damage on first hit, with extra damage to other ships by 20% and a low healing, as they have in the past. My question will be, are you going to complain and demand those ships to be either removed from the game or Nerfed just because you and your fellow teammates die to a 50 bil fleet that has a GMatt and its the only Rank 5 ship they have bothered to level up as all their other ships are worthless in this game as they die too easy?

                        Personally I think the GMatt has levelled the playing field with so many players who have spent a lot of money on this game just to be killed by somebody that actually has played free from the start. I think its time that the little guy has some fun at the expense of the big guys who have stamped all over them for far too long.

                        Deal with the GMatt and stop complaining about this ship and learn how to use strategy to kill it as fast as possible with skills, remember it does not counter attack on skills, thats its weakness, which you would know if you actually watched what happens when you attack it.

                        Remember I am just a player like you but it took me 5 minute to learn how to counter the GMatt
                        Last edited by 16761828211; 10-13-2019, 12:35 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Waverider II is immune to blasting effect. Anyone have any experience fighting G'Matt with a Waverider II?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
                            Please be aware that the GMatt counter attack hits the ship which attacks it, so if 4 ships and 1 shuttles attack it at any one time it will attack each ship once and the ship the shuttle is attached to. This will result in the GMatt doing 100+% damage, Normal Damage + 100% extra damage, to each ship that attacks it. So if somebodys flag attacks the GMatt, and the flags shuttle hits the GMatt at the same time, the GMatt will attack the flag TWICE, as it cannot attack the shuttle directly like it did when the GMatt first came out, which you would have noticed with all your observations. Which was fixed two days after the GMatt was released.

                            I know you are full of passion when it comes to your posts but what will be next, we know another ship will be out next month and that could be a direct counter to the GMatt, as they have shown in the past when it came to the Razor. They will only bring out more ships that will do 300% damage on first hit, with extra damage to other ships by 20% and a low healing, as they have in the past. My question will be, are you going to complain and demand those ships to be either removed from the game or Nerfed just because you and your fellow teammates die to a 50 bil fleet that has a GMatt and its the only Rank 5 ship they have bothered to level up as all their other ships are worthless in this game as they die too easy?

                            Personally I think the GMatt has levelled the playing field with so many players who have spent a lot of money on this game just to be killed by somebody that actually has played free from the start. I think its time that the little guy has some fun at the expense of the big guys who have stamped all over them for far too long.

                            Deal with the GMatt and stop complaining about this ship and learn how to use strategy to kill it as fast as possible with skills, remember it does not counter attack on skills, thats its weakness, which you would know if you actually watched what happens when you attack it.

                            Remember I am just a player like you but it took me 5 minute to learn how to counter the GMatt
                            I already did it you aggressive talker: no 50M or 5t fleet using Gmatt can get me again now. I'm a totally free player silly boy ( not played at all 3 months during summer otherwise i would have Gmatt fo sure) so i cant simply buy new stuff like you do all the time. May i know your nickname and what server are you playing in? i'm curious if you have Gmatt or not . . . i bet on yes . . . am i wrong? Nick and server please . . .

                            The ship is bugged for sure: no doubt about it. The only reason i cant upload hours of videos about it is because of Stad (and all flash based sites) is no more supported by kazam so i cant take videos here any more. The only reason you keep talking like this is you wanna maintain a bugged ship for an unfair advantage to other low budget players like me.

                            At any rate stucking Gmatt vs Gmatt situations started to present on S3 Cssb and 3v3, and the only reason you don't see a total mess because of it is because crates event still not available for Gmatt debris (and it's very weird i can add). The ship will be nerfed for sure cutey honey: no doubt on it. Face it

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by maximus1701 View Post

                              I already did it you aggressive talker: no 50M or 5t fleet using Gmatt can get me again now. I'm a totally free player silly boy ( not played at all 3 months during summer otherwise i would have Gmatt fo sure) so i cant simply buy new stuff like you do all the time. May i know your nickname and what server are you playing in? i'm curious if you have Gmatt or not . . . i bet on yes . . . am i wrong? Nick and server please . . .

                              The ship is bugged for sure: no doubt about it. The only reason i cant upload hours of videos about it is because of Stad (and all flash based sites) is no more supported by kazam so i cant take videos here any more. The only reason you keep talking like this is you wanna maintain a bugged ship for an unfair advantage to other low budget players like me.

                              At any rate stucking Gmatt vs Gmatt situations started to present on S3 Cssb and 3v3, and the only reason you don't see a total mess because of it is because crates event still not available for Gmatt debris (and it's very weird i can add). The ship will be nerfed for sure cutey honey: no doubt on it. Face it
                              You do not have to be Rude Max.

                              You can post Video's here simply by using YouTube.

                              I have seen small player kill big players myself so it does not need to be explained. A Rank 5 ship is so much better than a Rank 1, we saw that with the Razor when that first came into the game. The G'Matt, and other new ships, does not have one or two passives it has more, and they make the difference. Unlike the Razor which was bugged badly at that time of its release. We know testing ships as a player would is not something a developer would do but as we also know players will complain about something even if there is nothing wrong with a ship, which many have done in the past.

                              If you are so convinced that your testing of this ship is that good and your ability to find bugged ships and equipment why are you not a tester on S3? with all the...., insight you seem to have then you would have been a tester a long time ago.

                              As of yes I have not found an issue with the G'matt and I have tested it. When hit by 4 ships it returns 4 shots back to each ship and the single normal shot. Its also been tested when somebody has 4 shuttles as well, and it returned 4 shots from each ship and 4 shots from the shuttles, plus a single shot from the ship. This was tested by just using the G'Matt and no other ship. Now if adding other ships or equipment showed a bug then clearly you would have tested each piece of equipment in all of your tests. All I can say is that I have tested the ship by itself fully equipped.

                              If you were a tester then NG would look into it more, however if you can give clear details of the exact bug and how it works I am more than happy to pass it on and try and get it fixed, you just have to PM me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X