• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugliest ship I've ever seen

Gmatt. No comment.

Plz delete it. LOL.

Comment

As ships go there will always be a new ship doing new things, but is it better than before that's the question.
      I have read this and yes it is interesting in what it does, and it is an upgrade on another ship. This counters via a percentage and can be used in front or back row.

This is the Passive description.

ship passive.jpg

Now at Rank 5 is a little confusing but isn't it always.

Originally posted by 45602911290 View Post
      Plz delete it. LOL.
      Do you mean your post? I am quite happy to delete your post if you feel that it needs Deleting.

Comment

The design is ugly, not the skills.

Comment

Originally posted by 43123960041 View Post
          The design is ugly, not the skills.
          I really would want to see actual Fed and Klingon ships with passives, instead of these things.

Comment

yep if they are not allowed to design new UFP and KDF ships or cannot use others due to copyright and license issues, then allow the ones already in game to be levelled up like the event ships. i mean after spending so long in Fluidic space they would have adapted the ships they originally had. And it should be that adaptive stage that we see in each level up to level 5.

Comment

Yes there are some good ships out there, and we know they could use some as they are in Incursion. Point being they could bring out ones for the factions.

As for levelling up ships we already have this is a no go. It has been asked for and rejected. We have spar crystals, chips, and other bits to level up ships, having passives would mean that there would be no need for players to buy ships. They will not cut off their profits by doing so. And before anybody says "Stop Spending" just think what you are saying first. If people stop spending there would not be a game at all. Simple

Comment

Just on the look of the ship, I disagree with OP. I think its a beautiful ship.

Comment

Originally posted by lucitarg View Post
                  Just on the look of the ship, I disagree with OP. I think its a beautiful ship.

it is just another "Gold Member"

Comment

Originally posted by sujitp81 View Post

it is just another "Gold Member"

Oh my, in that case I should be asking for its weight in gold added to my bank account.

Comment

Since this post is about the styling of the ship - I would agree that it would be merciful to delete it, and another obvious deletion would certainly class up the place...

Comment

Originally posted by udeer View Post
                        Since this post is about the styling of the ship - I would agree that it would be merciful to delete it, and another obvious deletion would certainly class up the place...

I do think the ships are ugly, deleting the ship itself, the picture of the ship, and replaced with a ship of a class called "Retrofit" Then they could use Federation or Klingon ships with the title of Retrofit Nereus or Retrofit Mupwl'toQ. This would allow them to make new ships and as they are Retrofits they would be better than standard ships.

Comment

There are more than enough ships to go around

Comment

I've seen dozens of uglier ships. You need to see more ships. . . .

Comment

A ship immune to crit. Well done just take one of the biggest elements of the game out of game play.

Comment

Working...
                              X