Mekong II looks OP AF.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mekong II looks OP AF.

I mean look at the passive on it. 20% extra damage, double damage on normal attacks, target flag, and reduce energy. Mental.

next ship name, "Your fleet is worthless unless you spend"

Comment

Remember you get these ships free if you are lucky, so spending isnt always what you need to do.

Comment

Lat ship I got for free was the expedition, and that was with the free ship box. so yes it is possible. just not likely

Comment

you can get them free, although not had any ships from wheels blackhole etc for 3 months

Comment

I probably have better chance with lottery ticket than being lucky in this game. Only time I get anything useful is when I save cred for several months and use it on one event; and only reason I get something useful is because of the event reward not the daily event drops.

Comment

Forgot to say, so we have athe to reduce initial energy and reduce energy growth, expedition to reduce energy per normal attack, Magnetice Storm to reduce energy per attack and this new event ship to reduce energy again per normal attack.... hmmm.... looks like mid-sized fleet and non-spenders can say good bye to having a chance to fight; and I can guess who will be spending to get the new ship lol

Comment

I too think this ship is overpowered.
                I seem to be more lucky than you poor lot in here cos I get most ships in wheels, crates etc. I dont use them however. Getting them reformed to a usable level is really too hard for a (now) non-coiner like me. After having recycled 6 to 7 ships, I begin upgrading the one I get next. So thats about a ship every 3/4 year.
                But yeah, seems like a must have like the Razor used to be in the making this new ship.

Comment

I'm on the fence about it still, it does appear to be a LOT for a passive, but I've not yet encountered it anywhere so can't judge it's overall effectiveness, nor developed a defense for it yet. As I said in another thread, the next ship likely will somehow counter it

Comment

Well you guys should read the description. It only fires once at flag afterwards just normal attacks against other ships in front. Energy drain is nice but i am not sure it does it more than once and the explosion thin isn't different from the caldeon. Never was impressed by that ship. So I wouldn't call overpowered.

Comment

Does it really make that much difference. So what if it hits flag first, if you have a good officer on that ship it will continue to hit ships. Yes there is a game changer element but this is a strategy game and you will have to learn how to combat it. I bet there are lots of players with this at Rank 5 already.

Untitled.png

Comment

after testing the "hits flag first" means that it keeps attacking the flag until it is gone

Comment

Working...
                        X