Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5. Gold attribute can be obtained by resetting the 5-star officers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5. Gold attribute can be obtained by resetting the 5-star officers.

What does this even mean? Why would someone reset a 5star officer?! What does one gain? Does it make the officer better?!

ok i was so stupid and tested it.... i got NO golden Attribute and i had to upgrade the Officer again from Level 1 to 82 .... :/
    The Description said that u have the "chance" to get it.... i will never do it again

Comment

Originally posted by squaddy View Post
      ok i was so stupid and tested it.... i got NO golden Attribute and i had to upgrade the Officer again from Level 1 to 82 .... :/
      The Description said that u have the "chance" to get it.... i will never do it again
      It means when you reset attributes not when you "RETIRE" e.g. When you reset to get energy regen +6 or Evasion +10 there are now gold attributes (Legendary). Evasion is +15%, Weapon Power is 360 or so, Energy regen is +7 type thing.

Its another level of upgradability.

Comment

OMG:the descriptions is so poor always..how can this be a problem still.

Comment

But why do i see this text on my 3 and 4 star officers..if it apply at 5 star officers.

Comment

Originally posted by cozaar View Post
            OMG:the descriptions is so poor always..how can this be a problem still.
            The description is absolutely pefect. Don't know what you want
            gold.PNG

Comment

Originally posted by 47098216700 View Post

The description is absolutely pefect. Don't know what you want
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]n108527[/ATTACH]
              Because as tamlin already said. Reset and Retire are two total different things

Comment

Originally posted by cozaar View Post
                But why do i see this text on my 3 and 4 star officers..if it apply at 5 star officers.
                This is typical samba crap...looooooooool

Comment

It should be.. There is a chance to recive Golden Attributes when you reset attributes on 5-Star Officers. when you Retire text says officer will be Reset to level 1

Comment

It is using the correct terms and is listed right above the officer attribute section of the screen, they do screw up a lot of descriptions, but this one seems painstakingly obvious. But I've made mistakes too in the past.

Comment

No, you RESET ATTRIBUTES...you dont RESETTING the officer..i understand what it says..but since some has tried to retire officer its obviously something wrong...or they are idiots maybe.
                      Last edited by cozaar; 03-26-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Now the question remians: Did anyone find a pot-o-gold while spending a big amount of credits? No? Maybe its behind the officer...XD
                        Even if the drop becomes gold, that could mean very rare, so,1 in 200 maybe? Gonna be costly for anyone who wishes to find something shiny.
                        Energy Restore+7, yes, normally i`d love to have a few of those, but NOT before the fix the freaking Multi. No more, as the Doctor said,

Comment

As an example. The evasion is 15% etc. I don't have time to image them all right now but I tested them out on a char and got a number of them in test.

unknown[1].png

Comment

stupid max energy is 200 Does anyone use that? I Cant fire my weps fast enough with a plus 50 officer and ship with plus 50
                            Attached Files

Comment

did about 50 resets and got the evasion 15% one but of course everything else was white lol

Comment

Working...
                              X