Excessive Chips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excessive Chips

I am unable to inlay chips into equipment or even upgrade chips. I was told by game samba I had too many chip fragments. (40 pages) and I needed to destroy some to be able to inlay again. My problem is I keep getting disconnected before I can even get to the recycle chip function. Any ideas?

Find someone with a real computer and fix the issue

Comment

Wow! Having a bad day?

Comment

Originally posted by 43672461058 View Post
        I am unable to inlay chips into equipment or even upgrade chips. I was told by game samba I had too many chip fragments. (40 pages) and I needed to destroy some to be able to inlay again. My problem is I keep getting disconnected before I can even get to the recycle chip function. Any ideas?
        OK easy way to scrap chips is this, do it by type. For example Armour or Shields. Once you have them down to 24(48 if you have full reserves) and then do the same to every other chip. Doing it by type allows less stress on your processor and connection.

Comment

LOL. I had to use my 16-thread CPU to do it. My quad core older CPUs couldn't handle it and kept disconnecting. Same situation with resolving shuttle modules.

Comment

Then its something other than the CPU if a quad care couldn't handle it, Maybe you should update it from Windows 95 lol Only joking. If it is old you may have software which is just as old, and please do not tell me its windows 7 or Win 10 upgraded from win 7. Also please do not say its an early windows 10 as its just as buggy.

You can try some things like reinstalling windows from windows itself, and no you do not need to buy a new serial number as you should be able to update by login into windows when you start up your PC. There is a piece on it with a company that does youtube videos that tell you what to do, they are called Linus search for their videos and the one you want talks about registering windows.
            Get the latest (October 2020 version) of windows, PM me for link, and the follow their instructions Link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bezYerYxQ

Comment

Ehm.....before you start to reinstall something....take time and delete each chip which is not needed. There would be no reason of re-install. if game runs well in all other issues.
              Seems to be an RAM-problem. Maybe you got to less RAM and your CPU starts sweating opening the chip-page (to much visuals effects...Bling Bling which brings your computer on his knees ;-)

Take time.,,,it will be better with each page of deleted chips...thrust me. ;-)

Brg Torra

Comment

Originally posted by 56791538 View Post
                Ehm.....before you start to reinstall something....take time and delete each chip which is not needed. There would be no reason of re-install. if game runs well in all other issues.
                Seems to be an RAM-problem. Maybe you got to less RAM and your CPU starts sweating opening the chip-page (to much visuals effects...Bling Bling which brings your computer on his knees ;-)

Take time.,,,it will be better with each page of deleted chips...thrust me. ;-)

Brg Torra
                I agree, but any Quad core should be able to do it, unless you have 4Gb Ram, and a 1.2 Ghz processor.

I always delete my chips by type of chip, like Aim first, then Laser and starting at level 1 first. Having a huge amount of chips is silly to be honest as once you can level them to level 8 its easier to just smash it all down to fragments then, but leave 4 of each just in case.

Still, if you have 8Gb on a quad core then you'll find that everything is being taken up by the games overpowering need for resources, its like a hover sucking up all of your valuable Ram space.

Comment

Working...
                X