Lv95 Torp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lv95 Torp

I am revisiting this. Has it been nerfed or am I missing something in Skill? I still have a crystal 120 load instead of the 150 stated. In Skill have only two to chose from; yellow and blue. I use blue for the larger spread. I don't feel I am the best I can be for LV95.
    Last edited by ranger-ric; 01-10-2021, 12:40 AM.

I want some of the drugs you are on

Comment

Originally posted by 45088535204 View Post
      I want some of the drugs you are on
      What does this have to do with their post?

Comment

Originally posted by ranger-ric View Post
        I am revisiting this. Has it been nerfed or am I missing something in Skill? I still have a crystal 120 load instead of the 150 stated. In Skill have only two to chose from; yellow and blue. I use blue for the larger spread. I don't feel I am the best I can be for LV95.
        Hi Ranger, was a little confused at what you are saying, Are you talking Spar Crystals? As the Red and Blue pills have all been swallowed up by 45088535204

If it is Spar Crystals then try using this format. Red - Orange - White - Green - Brown.

Shields are pointless due to PN and the yellow crystal just reduces the damage you will receive as your guaranteed to be hit. Yes the yellow does reduce the damage but you will be hit 100% of the time, where as you can Avoid the attack totally with the white crystal. Test this out on the boss, you will see a blue -1 on shields and Miss when shields have gone.

Comment

I think he is saying barrage torrent does do much damage compared to massive bombing. And he's right, it doesn't. Especially with every man and his dog having a Liberator and/or an Axiom Blades, barrage torrent is useless unless you've spent tens of thousands of credits getting loads of energy restore on your flag officer.

Comment

Working...
          X