• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilliyan
    started a topic Winter Holiday Giveaway

Winter Holiday Giveaway

1200x630.jpg
    Happy Holidays, Captains

To celebrate the Winter Holiday, GameSamba is hosting a giveaway exclusively for our Star Trek: Alien Domain players! Join now for your chance to win in-game and physical prizes!

How to Join:
    Comment on this post, Like this post, or Share this post publicly. Or do all three for a chance to win the Grand Prize!
    Note: Be sure the share is public, otherwise we are unable to verify it was completed!

Entry Deadline:
    12/25/2017 @ 11:59PM PST

Prizes:
    *1 Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected to receive a “Star Trek: TNG Bridge Set Lamp” and a redeemable gift code for in-game prizes valued at $ 150.

35 additional winners will receive a redeemable gift code for in-game prizes valued at $ 150.

*Grand Prize winner must have completed all possible entries, “like” the post, comment on the post, “shared” the post publicly. .
    *If the grand prize winner is not located in the United States, in-game credits will be granted in place of the Star Trek: TNG Bridge Set Lamp due to license and shipping agreements.

All winners will be randomly selected.
    You may only win once

Winners will be contacted via facebook private message on Dec 29, 2017 with instructions on how to claim prizes.

We wish you all a very happy holiday season!

Live Long and Prosper,

Star Trek: Alien Domain Team

replied
    I'm one of them, but believe me the price the gave me is too crappy(got 1 ship from the christmas event 2016) 100 crystals and officer badges forgot the rest but if you ask me it is not what I expect for a $150 worth, I could have been better If I received $150 worth credits

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 40623809416 View Post
    and how does one find out who won, i checked on facebook but i can't select the event to see if i won. and i did like it on facebook???????

I Agree. I see a comment that someone won a price. But a list of winners, a date when the winners are announced, SOMETHING????????

But maybe a terrible communication is the way GS handles things...

Leave a comment:

replied
    I really appreciate the giveaways and promotions but I do not use Facebook. I do not play through FB. I do not have a FB account. I will not create a FB account. All three of the entry links are Facebook Stop discriminating against non-FB players! Entries into giveaways like this should not be biased. This is clearly FB biased. Consequently, I was unable to enter.. I play through Armor Games. I have commented in and promote this game within AG. That should count, right?
    Last edited by 74366987144; 01-13-2018, 06:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    and how does one find out who won, i checked on facebook but i can't select the event to see if i won. and i did like it on facebook???????

Leave a comment:

replied
    I'd like the lamp, but alas.. I live in Canada. So 150 bucks worth of credits would work.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 40302983712 View Post
    You forgot to mention: It's on Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/StarTrekAD
    They haven't forgotten it. You can click the links in the text. All 3 links are linked up with Facebook

Leave a comment:

replied
    hmm I wonder what they value at 6k credits.

Leave a comment:

replied
    You forgot to mention: It's on Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/StarTrekAD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X