X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flexaway is awarded 1 key

Comment

Next Question and it's a free for all

Name the entire regular cast of Star Trek: Enterprise - anyone who has answered can continue to and be awarded another key. We will go until the entire re-occuring Cast is named

Comment

Scott Bakula (Archer)

Comment

Archer, T'Pol, Reed, Phlox, Travis, Hoshi, and Trip
          No Mercy 106 Elas

Comment

Sorry rushed to answer the question, Jolene Blalock as T'Pol

No Mercy 106 Elas

Comment

Fluor and No Mercy are each awarded 1 key, this leaves 14 (yes 14) to give away for today. The next 14 people to tell me their favorite episode or ST movie, and why you love it so much, each get 1 key, so that's 14 people, I want to wake up to lots of good stories!

Comment

In case I’m still eligible...

Star Trek II. First movie I remember watching at the theater, and still one of my favorites. Great themes, solid plot and classic villain. I’m still always touched by movies showing sacrifice!

s147-Gagarin iv, Lerith

Comment

Star Trek Generations, I loved this movie as it had all the main cast from the original Star Trek and next Generation, probably my most watched movie

Captain Bob S166 Manu III

Comment

First Contact will always be dear to me because of the wonderful casting of Alice Krige as the Borg Queen

Comment

DS9, when Dax bumped into an mate from a previous host. Was proud that Star Trek had breached same sex barrier with a passionat kiss between the two, and made for a poinet story to boot.

Comment

DS9, "The Sound of her Voice", I will always love this episode because it takes the time to have the characters sit down and talk freely about how the war has emphasized the way they live their life, and how they have grown apart throughout the past season. This highlights the dark truths that are evident in non-fictitious conflicts in our own history. All of this is openly addressed in the two speeches given by Bashir and O'Brien at the end of the episode, and while short, I personally view these speeches as some of the most notable in the Star Trek franchise.

s304 Betelgeuse, JustTheWorst

Comment

Thank you everyone, this thread will be closed for yesterday and we will now start today's

Any keys not given away will be added to an extra bonus later on.

Comment

Just The Worst, Fluor, Johnny, Flexaway and Captain Bob are all awarded the final keys of the day

Comment

Working...
                            X