Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Events

Hello,

As promised, this thread is being created to discuss a potential NEW forum event.

Please post ideas, thoughts and constructive feedback here.

Keep in mind to be respectful of other people's ideas and everyone should feel free to post.

Thank you

Whatever event happens, it would be nice if you can send an in-game mail about it, and explain that you get credits directly (after few months) and not the usual $100 worth of A-Keys, and give 24hrs to participate and pick the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by sujitp81 View Post
      Whatever event happens, it would be nice if you can send an in-game mail about it, and explain that you get credits directly (after few months) and not the usual $100 worth of A-Keys, and give 24hrs to participate and pick the winner.
      I appreciate your feedback, however, Game Helpers don't have the ability to send in game mail of any kind to all players/all servers. As for credits, well, that's an item I've been trying to get action on. A 24 hour event may be worth while exploring.

If we could get a little more then 1 feedback, that would be very helpful too

Comment

sorry for late reply but what about my idea in the other thread of having 2 events with one winner each so there is greater opportunity to compete

Comment

Thank you for the additional feedback, I will discuss the topic and see if we can change the format.

Comment

Originally posted by lpvan View Post

I appreciate your feedback, however, Game Helpers don't have the ability to send in game mail of any kind to all players/all servers. As for credits, well, that's an item I've been trying to get action on. A 24 hour event may be worth while exploring.

If we could get a little more then 1 feedback, that would be very helpful too
            If:
            1) The event takes place exactly on same day every week (for 24hr period)
            2) You have a gang of atleast one other person to delegate the "event posting" in forum.
            3) You have planned ahead atleast 2 events in advance and created the content in an event-list
            You yourself don't need to send in-game-mail, you just make GameSamba send out a recurring weekly mail about an event in forum where you actually get "useful" item, i.e credits,
            and make sure your gang (there are more than 1 game helpers right?) post one of the event from the event-list.

Comment

24 hr a thing is a good idea, but it leads also to the same problem as before. Thus being the first person posting the correct answer. Since this is played all over the world with different time zones it was too hard (I think) for many to participate. Granted it was the same time every day or so, but some might be working or doing other life events. Whatever is decided, someone will find fault with. What about the first dozen people with the correct answer give a private email to you, or whomever you chose to have in charge of this, and then do a random draw and that person would be the winner.

The winner would receive 20 general ship debris
              The other 11 would receive 20 general officers badges. But their answers must be correct.

The amounts can change, but for me this is low balling it.

Comment

Working...
              X