Combining squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combining squads

Hey everybody! I have a question or 2. We're still on a fairly new server and it seems to be dying. We've been considering combining 2 UFP squads into one with having so few players left actively playing. How exactly would we go about doing this? Is it even beneficial for the server to have only 1 UFP squad? In the interim if anyone wants a place to park a new alt consider Starfleet on s-282 T'lani (FB-265) if you're on facebook. Thanks

1 squad is more beneficial, the contribution and exp goes to a single source and more player that can invite colony defense making leveling up squad, upgrading buff, calling boss easier.

Comment

How does a squad merge with another squad?

Comment

Choose the squad with the highest level/contribution, the squad with the lowest contribution should let go of their pride to join the squad with higher contribution

Comment

Why are people leaving your server?

Comment

Originally posted by 76245928205 View Post
            Choose the squad with the highest level/contribution, the squad with the lowest contribution should let go of their pride to join the squad with higher contribution
            exactly. You just pick a main squad.. and people that aren't in it leave the one they are in and join the new one. There is no "Merge" Function. You simply have to pick one and group up.

Comment

The best alternative is to agree on a complete mew squad. Those who do not wish to join can remain - but they wont for long!

Comment

Originally posted by udeer View Post
                The best alternative is to agree on a complete mew squad. Those who do not wish to join can remain - but they wont for long!

I'm having me a party, I don't think I can come, this aint any kinda party, starting to sound good...

Comment

Report: Ipvan trolling...

Comment

Originally posted by udeer View Post
                    Report: Ipvan trolling...

Come on out from under the bridge, I miss my flings.

Comment

Report: Harassment

Comment

Working...
                      X