Favorite Klingon weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Klingon weapon?

You are about to head into battle and can only grab one weapon! What is your Klingon weapon of choice?

if I only have one ground weapon I would take a disrupter - because Feds use energy weapons - and therefor I would not be able to came closeby to use a bathlet

cu and \\//
    mona

Comment

• gmgruffy
      gmgruffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Good call, although it is sad that we must stoop to their cowardly way of fighting for it to be fair. A true warrior would not hesitate to face of in battle with a blade!

My own small, compact bat'leth. Rather than simply engage the dogs directly, I shall use the battlefield to my advantage, hiding until the moment has come to reveal myself, and coming far too close for their guns to save them from my klingon rage.
    The more safe and cautious approach may be to use a disruptor, but for myself, I stand by the old phrase:

BiheghvIpchugh bIHeghpu'.

If you are afraid to die, you have already died.

Comment

• gmgruffy
      gmgruffy commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said my Klingon Brother or Sister!!!

Gin-tak Spear

I'm a bow/staff kinda fella, The Weapon of chose was meant
    for battle not for tilling fields. Toq used this it as a garden tool.
    Wolf was upset & taught Toq how to use it as a weapon in
    "Redemption"

Comment

Well, if that is not OUR klingon weaponstand ... This picture was taken on one of the last FedCon-Conventions in Germany, these betleth'mey belong to members of the proud Khemorex Klinzhai, the German Klingon Fan Club ...

Comment

Sorry about this comment! Bring a squad of Wookies!

Comment

My bat'leth (sword of honor) of course, in my family for fourteen generations. Today is a good day to die.

Comment

Working...
          X