Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rogue / traitor klingon player

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rogue / traitor klingon player

    How can we stop a klingon player to levitate the inactive farms ? He does not listen to anybody, in fact he has blacklisted 90% of the server, declared himself " emperor of the fluidic space " ( lol ) and is at war with a fed squad...meaning he's levitating the inactive players of that squad. He's the only member of his squad, nobody can reason with him...Any advice ?

    plici007, s28 Acamar

  • #2
    Have everyone in the server ignor him. A troll will be a troll until no one listens to him.

    Comment


    • #3
      But we do that, both sides. That does not solve the problem with the farms...

      Comment


      • #4
        how about live by the sword die by the sword?

        If hes open to base levitation that means all his bases are fair game right?

        and the whole blue side vs him should be interesting
        Last edited by 782793871827; 10-25-2016, 07:50 AM. Reason: typos, whoopsy

        Comment


        • #5
          all his bases are now in safe zone due to permanent levitation, right. he is alone against all kdf + ufp and still is bragging about how awesome he is. did i mention that he writes only with caps ? now he's out of metal, has only 1 standard ship and still levitates farms.

          Comment


          • #6
            its impossible to write only in caps on my server. if you do, it automatically changes it.

            but yeah, this does seem terribly annoying, not sure this kind of antisocial behaviour is covered by the TOS though. in an ideal world it would be.

            although in an ideal world this problem wouldnt occur anyways, so i guess im talking crap.

            have you tried sending money bribes to moderators?

            Comment


            • #7
              yeah, they said they want more

              Comment


              • #8
                We had same problem on our server. One squad levying all inactive KDF colonies and low lvl KDF players. It ended when they ran out of KDF colonies. They levied hundreds.

                All that were left were higher lvl KDF and the active low lvls we protected (im KDF).

                Try what we did to limit it. Get the KDF's strongest squads to invite smaller players in to "tank off", the small player, requests def, gets filled and then leaves. When your "hero" fed tries to levi the low lvl KDF he loses his fleet.

                Comment


                • #9
                  You got it wrong, the " hero " is kdf, i'm kdf, and he's levitating the fed inactives ! Can't protect those...The feds are killing him on sight, he's out of metal, but still he manages to do harm.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by plici007 View Post
                    You got it wrong, the " hero " is kdf, i'm kdf, and he's levitating the fed inactives ! Can't protect those...The feds are killing him on sight, he's out of metal, but still he manages to do harm.
                    Doesnt matter, same idea different faction. The feds need to start getting their lower lvl members to join squads to get defence. They can kick them after.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by plici007 View Post
                      How can we stop a klingon player to levitate the inactive farms ? He does not listen to anybody, in fact he has blacklisted 90% of the server, declared himself " emperor of the fluidic space " ( lol ) and is at war with a fed squad...meaning he's levitating the inactive players of that squad. He's the only member of his squad, nobody can reason with him...Any advice ?

                      plici007, s28 Acamar

                      There is no way to stop this from happening. People do this to spoil everybody else's game. It could be a UFP player clearing planets of Dead Wood, as they say, or it could be somebody deliberately targeting key planets to stop you from getting bigger and stronger through Labs.

                      The answer, well there isn't one. All you can do it ask the UFP's who are active to KOS him and lift his planets. That is all anybody can do.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post


                        There is no way to stop this from happening. People do this to spoil everybody else's game. It could be a UFP player clearing planets of Dead Wood, as they say, or it could be somebody deliberately targeting key planets to stop you from getting bigger and stronger through Labs.

                        The answer, well there isn't one. All you can do it ask the UFP's who are active to KOS him and lift his planets. That is all anybody can do.
                        Whatever country players live in, GameSamba are LEGALLY REQUIRED to provide a service that doesnt facilitate anti social behaviours and other types of cyberbullying. They may think that their TOS and Ts & Cs cover their backsides, but in reality they do not.

                        If you can prove there is a facility for anti social behaviour to be exploited in this game, make a complaint to the company, and they refuse to address it, then they are in very deep legal hot water indeed.

                        GameSamba is legally obliged to correct these issues, and is responsible for any problems that arise as a result of them not addressing the issue.

                        So then, report via support tickets, and when you (inevitably) get blown off by them, inform them of this. if they blow you off again after that, we can start a legal process which will result in both a correction of the issue, and compensation to complaniants.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ram when it comes to personal game play the only thing this player has done wrong is to levitate planets. If he has caused abuse via verbal, sexual, or any of the things stated in TOS then GS have to act. But if this player is just minding his own business, not giving players abuse of any kind but is going around levitating planets as stated then and is at war with UFP, which the game is about, then he isn't doing anything wrong outside the remit of the game.

                          It is different if you have screenshots of him being abusive as dictated in TOS. You cannot punish a player who is playing the game his/her own way. They cannot be punished for levitating planets of inactive players. There is zero abuse there. If you want to have him dealt with you have to provide evidence that he is going above and beyond the scope of the game due to abusive behaviour, breach of TOS.

                          If you cannot provide this evidence then GS cannot do anything because what he is doing is part of the game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You know we have a player on the server who has also blacklisted a whole lot of people and his faction. He's caused two players to leave the game and makes the game horrible for everyone else.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by soultank1 View Post
                              You know we have a player on the server who has also blacklisted a whole lot of people and his faction. He's caused two players to leave the game and makes the game horrible for everyone else.
                              I think I am sure that killing off someones fleet for the reason they fly around with there "main" on looting planets then gets caught is hardly a reason that this person has made them quit. Its sounds like a child whining to me that is going on "he killed my ship so i am quitting the game". If people understand that its a war game and if you go Pvp you take the chance of losing a fleet. So it does not make you very becoming on trying to cry to others and spread lies and not even half truths when in fact. In turn all you have done is whine a cry on daily basis and then try to cuss someone out in private chat till where you was forced to Blacklisted by your own squad and then including half of your faction and not including most of any active player on the server.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X