pulsenova...such unbalanced bs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulsenova...such unbalanced bs

Well, ive read more than once that Klingons have higher base dmg for attacks, while feds get better attack speed. Well, they have worked out a attack plan where even a fleet at half your strength can take you out.
    They strike with pulse nova, then its over. It tears away shields and silences your skills for 3+ seconds depending on the level they have in it. There is no way, ABSOLUTELY, no way to defend against it. Using Morath doesn't change the outcome. Maybe kullor could but a lot of folks don't have him, me included. Just wanted everyone to get a nice heads up. Its completely imbalanced and will let little fleets take out those of 100k plus with relative ease.

We get to use it too ...

Comment

Also refrain from double posting please.

Comment

Well if your forum was not such a pain in the ass and didn't try to make me have to download something when I post, I wouldn't have posted twice. And yes Slybek, we do get it. However, the slight attack speed increase that UFP ships get allows them to get off the shot automatically first thing. No matter what. Doesn't matter what skills you have when it is a GUARANTEE that you will be frozen and destroyed. Makes it easy for fleets to hit higher strength opponents with impunity without worrying about damages. Having the exact same skill set for two opponents, when one relies on speed and the other strength, doesn't even out correctly. It gives them a very early end game ability that will give them the edge in any pvp encounter.

Comment

• Slybek
          Slybek commented
          Editing a comment
          Ummmm, nope sorry. I've gone head to head with UFP fleets my level & higher and won.
          It can be done ... so don't even think of taking my pn away !!!

45612781732 commented
          Editing a comment
          I suggest using the Anretaar stardagger with Maglus as flag officer with your own NovaPulse. That should keep you from losing to fleets 1/2 your strength. This is a game of skill and trial to see how weapons work. Some combos are good, some bad. There is an answer for everything, you just need to find it.

Funny thing is on s9 us klingons dominate all feds no matter what. We destroy them

Comment

So you two play against feds that aren't using the skill, cuz if you were they'd be stomping you without any trouble. its a matter of simple math.

Comment

No its not a matter of math. We just know how to play .

Comment

• Drak Kul
              Drak Kul commented
              Editing a comment
              Please troll someone else.

42332006050 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not trolling, Go to S9 and see, Klingons dominate that server. So before you start calling names, learn to play the game kid.

i personally dont use pulse nova anymore on S8 not after what happened 3 weeks ago, i lost with a 212k fleet vs a 76k while using pulse nova right at the start, you just need to figure out the right way to beat it because there is a delay between using the skills and it effecting the enemy fleet.

Comment

Why so QQ?

Comment

I think Drak Kul might be a Mouse Clicker hahaha. Learn to use the Key Board.

Comment

• Slybek
                  Slybek commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I use my mouse too, I have no problems ...

Keyboard is quicker, because it stores the action.

Comment

The pulse nova is an excellent weapon, skill, and speed are essential when working or dealing with it
                  reset helps alot
                  personally i love it

Comment

• axl100
                    axl100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    reset not working after pn

45612781732 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    reset works before pulse Nova. And reset is instant. You must be real quick in pvp. No blinking allowed.
                    Captain Jack s13-Cardassia

we kilns on s18 dominate also. for us we have the faster attack speeds,. its down to ships each is different klingons normally have faster attack speeds while fed have better sheilds

Comment

Working...
                  X