Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slot rack recycling when selling old school ships. Why not ??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slot rack recycling when selling old school ships. Why not ??

hi ,

when we sell old school ships you get like 80% back from items putted in .

why not the slot racks too

we need to buy these in the shop

all the rest does

greets den rus

Romulus S3

You mean the resources you use to put labs into the slots, and not the resources required to unlock the slot. I think that could be a good idea. If it costs 10k syner you should get at least 8k back when you disband the ship.

if you mean the items to unlock slots then no because you are unlocking the class of ship and not a slot on a single ship

Comment

Do you mean the resources used when Enhance the Module on the ship?

resources.jpg

Comment

Slot racks permanently alter the ship class.

When you use slot racks on a ship, then that ship class can forever be used and those slot positions will be open. Even if, later down the line you create a new ship of that class.

It does not make sense to get slot racks back, since that would mean you essentially got the benefit from using them for free.

Comment

I think the question is why you don't get 80% of the resources put in including SLOT RACKS.

I think there are two things for this so just to be clear.

1. Tube Crystals (what is shown in the picture) is widely available and likely not the issue the OP is discussing
          tube.png

2. Slot Racks (which are what is in this picture). - These aren't really part of a ship upgrade so I am unclear why the OP feels they should be returned as they are part of unlocking the Lab Skills for an entire class of ships in the ship enhancement section of the lab. This is different than the slot racks above which are used for assignment of those labs once they are unlocked.

slotrack.png

Comment

Originally posted by tamlin77 View Post
            I think the question is why you don't get 80% of the resources put in including SLOT RACKS.

I think there are two things for this so just to be clear.

1. Tube Crystals (what is shown in the picture) is widely available and likely not the issue the OP is discussing
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n80947[/ATTACH]

2. Slot Racks (which are what is in this picture). - These aren't really part of a ship upgrade so I am unclear why the OP feels they should be returned as they are part of unlocking the Lab Skills for an entire class of ships in the ship enhancement section of the lab. This is different than the slot racks above which are used for assignment of those labs once they are unlocked.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n80948[/ATTACH]
            well ok. since i need to top up to even see the potential benefit to cost... how much is it to reset an enhancement spot and what do i get in return if anything? i don't like keeping credits available to use on top because of purposeful placement by the devs to promote miss clicks on certain things. like full screen battle zone and switched up exit/cancel to accept 100 credit on shuttle battles. so how much?

Comment

Originally posted by 41339533619 View Post

well ok. since i need to top up to even see the potential benefit to cost... how much is it to reset an enhancement spot and what do i get in return if anything? i don't like keeping credits available to use on top because of purposeful placement by the devs to promote miss clicks on certain things. like full screen battle zone and switched up exit/cancel to accept 100 credit on shuttle battles. so how much?
              50 credits to remove an existing lab and you get nothing when you remove it save an empty slot to replace the lab (with tube crystals).. You never lose the rack on that ship once its opened

Comment

Working...
              X