This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 76840441 View Post
    Thank you for getting Rha'darus back, I'm slowly working through getting myself back to where I was but I have a few issues:

1. Account No: not sure where to find that
    2. Captain Name: Root
    3. Server FB77 Rha'darus
    4. Issues are as follows:
    a) technology - some has downgraded, whilst the ones behind it have stayed the same - this is causing issues for my colonies (have uploaded a screenshot)
    b) isolinear lab now dropped levels, so cant rebuild my lvl 7 chips
    c) I had 2 bridge lab skills to level 41, and 1 at 38, with another at 23, but now nowhere near enough resources to get them back to that lvl

I'd be grateful for your help. Thank you

Isolinear lab is upgraded to level 37 now, and we have sent extra resource as well, please updrage again. If you still have probelm, let me know again. Sorry of the trouble you've had, appreciate for your understanding.

Thank you for upgrading isolinear lab. I don't wish to sound greedy or ungrateful as I'm very pleased with what you've done, but I haven't had any additional resources, nor any additional chips, so I have struggled to get my lvl 7 chips back, and still having to work to get 3s and 4s up. Also, any resource I have worked for has been spent trying to get my bridge lab/skills back to somewhere where they were, so I have very little resource now and am still quite a way behind. If you could sort something for me on those things, then I will be complete. Thank you

Hi,
    After using the resouces in compensation, what is the building levels now and what was the level before rolling back. Please give me a list of that, and I will report for you to have a check again. And of your lost chip, please tell me the name, level, and amount, I will report to check as well.
    Last edited by 76840441; 08-31-2016, 04:43 AM. Reason: I had got weapons and armor to lvl 41, shield to 38 and skills to 21 - they reverted back to weapons at 21, armor to 10 and nothing on shield and skills. I have managed to get weapons and armor back

Comment

• I have detailed below my previous post concerning my current problem and your response. Unfortunately your response is not satisfactory. I was placed no1 on my server. All of my Building and tech levels were maxed out to captain lvl 80. With regard to the Tech build this meant my Ship tech was at lvl 38 (which it currently is) Light Hull and Engine tech were at 35 (which they now are because I have levelled them back up despite them already being at lvl 35 prior to your problems. Sensor tech is at 35 ( being honest I do not think it was as high as this) Astometry is at 30 ( again being honest I do not believe it was as high as this before). Temporal shield currently 17 looks about right. With regard to the remainder items THEY WERE ALL AT MAXIMUM FOR MY CURRENT SHIP TECH LEVEL OF 38. You will see that I am still rebuilding and have obviously diverted crystal and time to levelling items back up again. Prior to the crash all of my crystal production etc were diverted to the Lab as I was happy with my sensor lvl and temporal shield level. Since regaining entry into the game I am duplicating my crystal spend to bring my tech back up. With regard to the planetoid tech my crystal harvest was at maximum. However again, being honest the other items appear to be at a higher lvl than before so I guess I can accept that.

Moving on to my buildings. These were ALL at maximum for my captain lvl of 80. I had assumed that apart from the Isolinear lab and shipyard which I had to lvl back up everthing else was at maximum. I was incorrect in my assessment. Three of my stations energy levels have reduced to 39 instead of 40. I have again started rebuilding. So again I am losing out on metal synergen and crystal production. I would appreciate you re-investigating this matter.
      regards

08-27-2016, 06:25 AM
      This was my last post details:-

08-23-2016, 01:38 PM
      canarydave
      ​zetar fb 81
      ticket ref 59. and 69. I cannot give exact details as to what each building was set on- suffice to say my isolinear lab was able to produce lvl 7 chips now it doesn't. I am having to level it up again. All building production had maxed out and I have not been building anything for several weeks as each type of building stated I needed lvl 81 to increase it.
      This was the same with the tech building everything was maxed out with the exception of ablative armour which is currently the correct level and astronomy which is the correct level. The planetoid levels are also all correct. Please also look at point 1 and 2 regarding my synergen and captain levels.
      Thank you.
      I have now almost completed the rebuild of my buildings back to where they were. All other aspects of my account now appear to have been satisfactorily corrected back to where I was or indeed enhanced thank you. The only area that is still not correct is my Tech building. All my shields and armour where at maximum with the exception of the temporal shield which was at about the level it currently is. Would you please look at this. thank you.

Hi, glad to hear that your account is corrected back to where it was. of your shields and armour issue, I will report it to have a check. And I will update here if I have any reply from develop team.

Update: We've upgraded your basic tech level to 86, so other tech can still level up. The tech level we adjust now is the same as before which level 80 can reach.

Last edited by applezhou; Today, 03:47 AM.

Comment

• I have detailed below my previous post concerning my current problem and your response. Unfortunately your response is not satisfactory. I was placed no1 on my server. All of my Building and tech levels were maxed out to captain lvl 80. With regard to the Tech build this meant my Ship tech was at lvl 38 (which it currently is) Light Hull and Engine tech were at 35 (which they now are because I have levelled them back up despite them already being at lvl 35 prior to your problems. Sensor tech is at 35 ( being honest I do not think it was as high as this) Astometry is at 30 ( again being honest I do not believe it was as high as this before). Temporal shield currently 17 looks about right. With regard to the remainder items THEY WERE ALL AT MAXIMUM FOR MY CURRENT SHIP TECH LEVEL OF 38. You will see that I am still rebuilding and have obviously diverted crystal and time to levelling items back up again. Prior to the crash all of my crystal production etc were diverted to the Lab as I was happy with my sensor lvl and temporal shield level. Since regaining entry into the game I am duplicating my crystal spend to bring my tech back up. With regard to the planetoid tech my crystal harvest was at maximum. However again, being honest the other items appear to be at a higher lvl than before so I guess I can accept that.

Moving on to my buildings. These were ALL at maximum for my captain lvl of 80. I had assumed that apart from the Isolinear lab and shipyard which I had to lvl back up everything else was at maximum. I was incorrect in my assessment. Three of my stations energy levels have reduced to 39 instead of 40. I have again started rebuilding. So again I am losing out on metal synergen and crystal production. I would appreciate you re-investigating this matter.
        regards

08-27-2016, 06:25 AM
        This was my last post details:-

08-23-2016, 01:38 PM
        canarydave
        ​zetar fb 81
        ticket ref 59. and 69. I cannot give exact details as to what each building was set on- suffice to say my isolinear lab was able to produce lvl 7 chips now it doesn't. I am having to level it up again. All building production had maxed out and I have not been building anything for several weeks as each type of building stated I needed lvl 81 to increase it.
        This was the same with the tech building everything was maxed out with the exception of ablative armour which is currently the correct level and astronomy which is the correct level. The planetoid levels are also all correct. Please also look at point 1 and 2 regarding my synergen and captain levels.
        Thank you.
        I have now almost completed the rebuild of my buildings back to where they were. All other aspects of my account now appear to have been satisfactorily corrected back to where I was or indeed enhanced thank you. The only area that is still not correct is my Tech building. All my shields and armour where at maximum with the exception of the temporal shield which was at about the level it currently is. Would you please look at this. thank you.

Hi, glad to hear that your account is corrected back to where it was. of your shields and armour issue, I will report it to have a check. And I will update here if I have any reply from develop team.

Update: We've upgraded your basic tech level to 86, so other tech can still level up. The tech level we adjust now is the same as before which level 80 can reach.

Update: Of you building level problem, I will report it to investigate again.- to advise you building lvls appear to have been set incorrectly - Energy stations, isolinear lab,research lab, crystal and metal productions were all set at maximum for the captain level. you appear to have reduced these back down and increase other items. not sure what from to tho.
        Last edited by applezhou; Today, 03:47 AM.
        Last edited by 8976762; 08-31-2016, 06:30 AM. Reason: Further info regarding Building levels.

Comment

Thank you for upgrading isolinear lab. I don't wish to sound greedy or ungrateful as I'm very pleased with what you've done, but I haven't had any additional resources, nor any additional chips, so I have struggled to get my lvl 7 chips back, and still having to work to get 3s and 4s up. Also, any resource I have worked for has been spent trying to get my bridge lab/skills back to somewhere where they were, so I have very little resource now and am still quite a way behind. If you could sort something for me on those things, then I will be complete. Thank you

Hi,
          After using the resouces in compensation, what is the building levels now and what was the level before rolling back. Please give me a list of that, and I will report for you to have a check again. And of your lost chip, please tell me the name, level, and amount, I will report to check as well.

Before crash I had weapons and armor skills to lvl 41, shield to 38 and skill defence to lvl 21 - when I got back weapons was back to 21 and armor 10, and the other two were at 0. I have gotten them nearly back to where I was, but skills and shield are still lower - that has taken me a lot of resources twice now. Chips - I had 25 lvl 7s and 95 lvl 6s, when I got back, I had 5 lvl 7s, about 10 lvl 6s and the rest were 3s and 4s. I have got some of them back, but again has taken a lot of time to get them back up, and with the compensation, I'm still considerably short. I would like to get back to where I was before the crash, as it's taken a lot of time. But I am very grateful for your help. Thank you

Will report to have a check again.

Updateï¼›
          Your weapons, armor skills, shield and skill defence ect. are corrected, check please. And the chip compensation is sent to your mail as well.
          Last edited by applezhou; 09-01-2016, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Server FB77. Character HRHKlingon.....thank you for restoring my account and I am busy rebuilding everything thanks to the compensation.
            However there are still some problems...I am unable to discard any cargo. I have to fly to base to unload and that mis my only option...Also I am unable to take part in the boss battles. the icon doesnt even appear. My squad colleagues are busy chattin about it so I know its going on but I am unable to join in..and havent been able to since my account was restored 8 days ago.
            I am also stuck with a mission that I am unable to complete due to the compensation allowing me to have a chi pok before recruiting him became the mission. and now i'm stuck.....story 3 recruit officers is the mission.
            Please advise, help or shove me in the direction I am trying to go lol.
            Thank you for your help. I have had no response to e-mails. so thought I'd try here.

Keep doing tasks. I've past the mission you stuck, check please.
            Last edited by applezhou; 09-01-2016, 04:10 AM.

Comment

• Hi there,
              I´m still missing my VIP days. Bought 180 days some 20 days before the crash.
              Mentioned it before and got the reply that after "confirmation" I`d get them via mail. That´s almost 1 week ago and nothing happened.
              Would be nice to hear from you soon.
              Thx
              Spawnie (FB79 Regulus)

Comment

Before crash I had weapons and armor skills to lvl 41, shield to 38 and skill defence to lvl 21 - when I got back weapons was back to 21 and armor 10, and the other two were at 0. I have gotten them nearly back to where I was, but skills and shield are still lower - that has taken me a lot of resources twice now. Chips - I had 25 lvl 7s and 95 lvl 6s, when I got back, I had 5 lvl 7s, about 10 lvl 6s and the rest were 3s and 4s. I have got some of them back, but again has taken a lot of time to get them back up, and with the compensation, I'm still considerably short. I would like to get back to where I was before the crash, as it's taken a lot of time. But I am very grateful for your help. Thank you

Will report to have a check again.

Updateï¼›
                Your weapons, armor skills, shield and skill defence ect. are corrected, check please. And the chip compensation is sent to your mail as well.

Thank you, yes received chip compensation which I am wholly pleased with. However, I had gotten my lab skills up higher than before the crash, so what has happened is that it has been DOWNGRADED back to what it was before the crash. What I was after was the resources to get it back, so twice now I have got my skills up and used a tonne of crystal, metal and syn, and now graded so have to do that AGAIN. If you could sort some resources to compensate, that would completely finalise the post crash issues for me. Thank you

Comment

• account number : 47530366913
                  in game name : Opaa
                  server : FB77-Rha'Darus

everything on my account is OK now EXCEPT all my chips that were level 6 still not restored, my level 7 chips were restored ( thank you for that) but i am still missing the following level 6 chips

Laser chips levels 6 : 7
                  critical chips level 6 : 15
                  aim (hit) chips level 6 : 25
                  armor level 6 chips : 16
                  shield chips level 6 : 26

i sent a ticket and was asked for a case number..i do not have a case number i looked for it and am unable to find it. i do not need a ton of extra stuff, i just want back everything i worked hard to get and also paid for. thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by 47530366913 View Post
                    account number : 47530366913
                    in game name : Opaa
                    server : FB77-Rha'Darus

everything on my account is OK now EXCEPT all my chips that were level 6 still not restored, my level 7 chips were restored ( thank you for that) but i am still missing the following level 6 chips

Laser chips levels 6 : 7
                    critical chips level 6 : 15
                    aim (hit) chips level 6 : 25
                    armor level 6 chips : 16
                    shield chips level 6 : 26

i sent a ticket and was asked for a case number..i do not have a case number i looked for it and am unable to find it. i do not need a ton of extra stuff, i just want back everything i worked hard to get and also paid for. thank you

still waiting , no reply , sad , really sad. waiting for the deadline so dont need to fix what was broke? starting to believe that .

Comment

• Server Rha'darus
                      Player Raknok
                      Login Facebook, [email protected]

After going back and forth on trying to complete post crash adjustments and compensation this is the final email exchange. Comments at the end.....
                      Hi Maggie,

Thanks for the reply....3 things:

1) Battle Blueprints 1387 (went from 1487 to 100)

2) M'lara was the officer in question, she is back to lvl 58; wasn't paying enough attention to know if you contributed to her return to lvl 58 or if that occurred due to my additional elite recruiting purchases. Hard to keep track now because of so much rebuilding.......if you want to bump her up some more or throw some officer experience my way that would be great.

3 Raise Toolkits....the only problem here is the number of toolkits it is going to take to take care of the problem described below. As I said, I often used credits due to it being faster and in some cases, particularly Armor, a better way to effect the increase. It is going to take a ton of raise toolkits to replace what I lost. you can use the 50 at a time function on raising equipment and only get a 5-10 unit increase; with armor at 2217 and shields at 5544 do you realize how many toolkits (and how long....) it will take? I'm not angling for credits to speed the process up, I'm just being realistic about what it's going to take. The majority of the 50,000 plus loss in fleet strength was directly attributable to the loss of all the that raised equipment. I already have gotten some weapons back to max and started the slow work of bring back armor and shields but it's going to take a while.
                      Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
                      Rob Waring
                      Subject: Crash Compensation FB77-Rha'Darus server

SEP 07, 2016 | 01:09AM PDT
                      Maggie replied: Dear Rob,
                      Thanks for your patiently waiting.
                      As you can see we return the credits players used after May 3rd and give more credtis and items for player to rebuild the character, most of the players choose to save the credtis we sent to them and ask us to restore the weapon/formation/officer etc levels.
                      After discussing with the manager team, we could send another 800 Raise kit to you at most. Kindly hope you can build it up again by yourself, your understanding will be very appreciated.
                      Regards,

Maggie,
                      Maggie,

Seriously? 800 raise kits? That won't raise one armor even 100 points out of 2217 possible! Look at the listed equipment, do the math, and tell me how your manager can possibly justify 800 raise kits.......100,000 raise kits wouldn't be enough to reset just armor and shields to pre-crash levels.

Also, earlier today I received 800 blueprint raise kits, something I never mentioned. I am hoping they are not taking the place of the almost 1400 battle blueprints I lost in the crash.

This is causing me serious heartburn as I have spent a lot of money and time on certain aspects of the game and due to events I had nothing to do with you say to me, "here, take this, hope it makes up for it". Well, it does not. I really hope you can review the numbers and come up with a more equitable solution to make me whole.

Thanks,

Rob Waring

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Prior to the crash my entire main fleet was lvl 80 with all components raised to the max except for 1 shield (about 4500 out of 5544) and 3 of the 4 drives (1 maxed, the other 3 at 500-600). In the secondary fleet I had a variety of components of which there were 7 or 8 lvl 80 pieces that were raised to the max as well as a few lesser components that had also been raised as high as they could go. In telling me to "kindly build it up again myself" I'm basically being told that I either have to respend the considerable amount of money used to "credit up" my components or spend an inordinate amount of time to collect enough raise toolkits to do it.The problem is that I ALREADY SPENT THE MONEY TO DO IT. And to do it with raise toolkits? As I said in the email, 800 kits won't raise one armor even 100 points....how many then will it take to set things right? I can't even begin to calculate.......
                      Prior to the crash main fleet strength had just gotten above 90,000; post crash it dropped to the low/mid 30's. The majority of that loss was reflected in raised equipment that simply went missing or whose raise characteristics vanished. I have already worked some of the equipment back up; particularly in weapons. I didn't bitch much about tech losses and other things, the majority of the compensation was quite generous and made up for the loss of invested time. However, this issue about raise levels on weapons and systems is a tremendous rip-off; I invested serious time and money into the game on those aspects; now I'm being told to do it all over again. I was quite sympathetic to the issues the crash caused but am unwilling to be a victim of it. An adequate back-up system could have prevented all of this but none of this is my fault and I am just looking to be made whole. There is a player named Mehmet Sagun (Luck-Y) on my server who was pretty familiar with my fleet characteristics as he helped me a lot when I first started and we have traded tips and knowledge along the way. He can verify much of what I am saying. If I can't get this straight I will have to consider asking for the money I have invested back and departing the game; were that to happen the real tragedy for me is the time spent in the game I cannot get a refund on.....

Thanks,

Rob Waring

Apparently my situation is being reviewed again........
                      Last edited by 61340381; 09-09-2016, 04:50 PM. Reason: update

Comment

• I have noticed that we still have not received all the compensation promised. None of us have received the 20,000 exploits as stated in the announcement. Can you please clarify when we will receive these please?

I have attached the announcement sent by GameSamba 14269716_10154491893523537_2140891814_n.jpg

Comment

• I have noticed that we still have not received all the compensation promised. None of us have received the 20,000 exploits as stated in the announcement. Can you please clarify when we will receive these please?

I have attached the announcement sent by GameSamba

Comment

Working...
                          X