X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive Channel for S91-S105 Users

Dear captains,

On August 17, 5:45 PDT, our game servers suffered suspected external attacks, in which Server 91-105 had suffered rather serious damage. After days of emergency repair, some data may still lost after recovery. Therefore, we have prepared compensation for your loss. While, if the compensation cannot cover your loss, or you still have trouble after account recovery, this post is the Exclusive Channel for you to contact us.

The information we need:
    Account
    Captain name
    Server
    Description of your problem

P.S.
    Because of the data loss, some players' accounts might lost. It will ask you to creat a new character when you log in. In order to recover your character, please tell me your former captain name, sever, level.

If you met dark screen problem, please tell me the following information.
    1. If you have character in other severs, please tell me your captain name or sever.
    2. If no, please create a new character in severs beside sever 90-105. We will trace the line to check your character creating in sever 90-105
    3. What is your captain name, sever and level in sever 90-105 before sever down

Please accept our sincere apology for the trouble it caused. Thank you for your understanding and support to Star Trek:Alien Domain.
    Last edited by applezhou; 08-23-2016, 06:55 AM.

Why use a solution that gives you a lot more work, and i have not exactly what stats and things i haved before "crash".
    Is it so you don´t know from then u recovered data even?

You should have solved it with a very generous compensation, and be done with it.
    You do know it´s been down since 17th(right?), and we are paying customers.
    And like you do it now, it feel we are just gonna given so much that u have same as before.

I shall be honest about it, i don´t like your approach.
    I have no problem with being patient, which i have been.
    I just think this is wrong way to go, i feel cheated.
    But time will tell how cheated i will feel.

Gullitskatt
    FB-88

Comment

I think for the most part, Game Samba has been forthcoming and upfront on what is going on. A lot of us know there really is no way to prevent an attack. At least those of us who have been around since the web began.

With that said, I am curious why there were no offsite "data backups" being preformed on a daily basis. At least this would allow a previous backup of game data to be copied in, Sure, we might lose a few days, or even a weeks worth of game data, but I would rather have that, than not be able to play for a week. Being an old Network Admin from way back, this should always be the case. Even with the most intense Android games, we can always backup game data,

Speaking for the rest of my game mates from Quarra, I think the biggest question would be "when are we going to be able to play the game again?". This would put some minds at ease if we had a general date on when the server comes online.

As with compensation, let's go over a few things I feel we DO NOT need. Remember, most of the Quarra players are at least level 70 and higher. These items would only serve to torque what are already overtightened nuts,,,,,

1. Exp Cards (already got 30,000)
      2. Metal crates.....(don't even wanna see one of these)
      3. Skills PCB reset (got a ton already)
      4. Cloaks......(when you're 55million, you ain't afraid of anybody)
      5. Lower level equipment......(don't even think about it)
      6. Crystal crates.....(we can loot all the crystal we want, don't need crates)
      7. Levitation permits.....(again, we have a ton of these)

What we DO want;

1. 200 Starship and Equipment crates that are not "rigged". I can't tell you how pissed off one gets, when they get a 5x Starship crate, and all 5 openings are a Lvl3 chip!!!!!! Yes, 5 IN A ROW!!! If ya gonna rig something, be a bit more subtle. Shoulda played the lottery......
      2. Credits......thousands of them. And don't go cheap on the amount either. 20,000 would be a nice amount.
      3. E-Crystal. Again, don't go cheap on the amount. 20,000 would be a nice amount also.
      4. Raise toolkits,,,,,,yep, same amount.
      5. Guns, Really BIG guns, like disruptor cannons.

Ok, me head is spinning...

​Gursh has spoken

Comment

Apple, i'm with Gullitskatt in this, having been online, logged in when the attack happened i may have lose items, equipment and progress but i feel that this approach to remedy the issue WILL BE ABUSED by some to gain a unfair advantage and to advance them self's in strength, in another words to cheat.
        everyone should be given the same compensation and only extra it they can prove they lost something in the crash, i'm sure the back up log will verify if they had ability to have the lost item, if these backups do exist .

yours, paddy0266,
        FB-88

Comment

FB132 is not loading more then 3% for me. i am unable to play.
          player name: tonythemonst.
          have tried multiple times each day and the server will not load. is FB132 down or is it just my account or what?

Comment

Originally posted by gursh_the_great View Post
            ...1. 200 Starship and Equipment crates that are not "rigged". I can't tell you how pissed off one gets, when they get a 5x Starship crate, and all 5 openings are a Lvl3 chip!!!!!! Yes, 5 IN A ROW!!! If ya gonna rig something, be a bit more subtle. Shoulda played the lottery......
            2. Credits......thousands of them. And don't go cheap on the amount either. 20,000 would be a nice amount.
            3. E-Crystal. Again, don't go cheap on the amount. 20,000 would be a nice amount also.
            4. Raise toolkits,,,,,,yep, same amount.
            5. Guns, Really BIG guns, like disruptor cannons....
            Wow, really? Seriously... that is not compensation, that is overkill. Prove that you could get all those items in a week of normal play. If people got such compensation, then everyone else is going to start screaming that they need compensation to compensate for the overcompensated!

How about just accept the compensation given instead of making absolutely absurd requests of what specific compensation you want?

Comment

Originally posted by kuurgh View Post
              Wow, really? Seriously... that is not compensation, that is overkill. Prove that you could get all those items in a week of normal play. If people got such compensation, then everyone else is going to start screaming that they need compensation to compensate for the overcompensated!

How about just accept the compensation given instead of making absolutely absurd requests of what specific compensation you want?

That will be 2 crates metal and 500 exp cards fer ya mate

Comment

Server 91 Magma Roma is still down and I am unable to log in. Captain name - Ktara When will the server be up for log in, please?

Comment

when is this going to happen i dont see a new server to log into or time jut a statement and this forum

Comment

Account: 756724965199
                    Captain name: Grunkcicle
                    Server: s91 Magma Roma
                    Problem: After logging in s91 is still offline.

I'm back online
                    Last edited by 756724965199; 08-22-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

account 46601548877
                      name: jackyl
                      server s103/fb86 yonada
                      problem: no exclusive server to login on and yonada still down

Comment

Originally posted by 83716517 View Post
                        Apple, i'm with Gullitskatt in this, having been online, logged in when the attack happened i may have lose items, equipment and progress but i feel that this approach to remedy the issue WILL BE ABUSED by some to gain a unfair advantage and to advance them self's in strength, in another words to cheat.
                        everyone should be given the same compensation and only extra it they can prove they lost something in the crash, i'm sure the back up log will verify if they had ability to have the lost item, if these backups do exist .

yours, paddy0266,
                        FB-88
                        That problem i have with this idea, is that ppl that really remembers everything they haved.
                        Can make claims that some fact will back them up.
                        Me that do a more casual playing latly, have not think about what i have.
                        I just see that i have loads of something and use it.

And why shall i go on and complain to get my stuff, i want them without even open my mouth.
                        Only thing i can agree to, is like monthly card, membership bought credits.
                        And those being dealt with here.

If we lost 8 days, that is everything we can obtain in fully for those 8days all bonus EVERYTHING.
                        And a compensation on this, should be substantial and worth more than days of lost data.

Comment

account: 46441548797
                          name: homey
                          server:fb86 yonada
                          problem: no login not working

Comment

Is this a jk, the roolback is far over a month old.
                            I saved loads of Duet boxes, and only a few more than before data loss.

I don´t think mad is right word.
                            I have not a chans to tell you what i miss, it´s MASSIV.

Edit:
                            Gullitskatt
                            FB-88
                            Last edited by 14337493; 08-22-2016, 01:44 PM.

Comment

this roll back is beyond beyond, i lost months of work, lost all my lvl 40 weaps. which were mostly maxed out. just over 11mill on fleet strength is gone. and thats just a quick look. smokey on server fb78

im so sick i cant even look at that account anymore, i will be back later to repost what i lost.
                              Last edited by 23490922; 08-22-2016, 01:57 PM. Reason: cause i didnt want to make another post

Comment

Working...
                              X