This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92392814 View Post
    LOL. I have no idea what treble is. Unless it has something to do with stereos. Maybe they could hire someone that actually understands English.

Trouble with trebles, huh?

Comment

Found this gem in CSSB... i don't think they do that. 2016-08-28.jpg

Comment

There are so many issues and the broken English makes it hard for a new player to decipher the meanings. I think you guys really need a native English speaker because Google translate sucks. Here's a few more to add to the list:

Articulation Changes

Should be:
        Minimum strength requirements for fleets providing aid.

Should be:
        RoryWilliams won [General Badges] from a [Lucky Chest].

Should be:
        Do you want to spend 1000 credits to buy the growth fund?

Should be:
        ImPretty gained rewards.

Should be:
        Khain reformed [Disruptor Beam] to Uncommon.

Should be:
        Letter of appointment:
        Used to recruit officers. Cannot be used to recruit elite officers.

Should be:
        Oddball created a 1star Crystal Team (Crystal Box x9). Click here to join the team.
        (Also note the additional spaces to make it easier to read)

Should be:
        Alldow was rewarded for scoring 100 on daily missions.

Not enough spaces

Also need to stop running text together. This is very common throughout the game. Why not make it a tiny bit clearer with spaces. This is just one example, there are tons more:
        Need Letter of appointment (3/1) or 50 credits.

Can't figure this one out

I can't suggest one for this because I have no idea what it's saying. I'm posting it here in hopes that someone else knows what it's supposed to say.
        Last edited by khain; 09-10-2016, 11:21 PM.

Comment

why even post u don't fix stuff ppl have already posted about

Comment

From a post in August, confirmation dialog for buying a team try still asks if you want to "... buy 1 sceans time?" What is a "sceans"?

sceans.png

New Item - New Klingon 4-star has a nickname of "badge"?

badge.png

Comment

I don't really see what good this post is doing ... we still have "Emeny" and other misspellings, (some correct in one instance and horribly hilariously wrong in others) and assorted (multiple) bad translations from day 1, I can't honestly think of anything they've ever fixed in this area ... in fact it just keeps getting worse, just noticed today that along with my other Build queues, I now have a "Bild" queue.

The worst ones are the rules, warning dialogs and descriptions that either say the exact opposite of what they should or make no sense at all in any context ...

Comment

As a new player here is one that bothers me starting out. It says that you "WILL" get these items upon opening the crate, when if fact you don't get them it is a chance at a single item. To say "WILL" implies that something is definitely going to happen, if anything it should be worded to say "a chance at one of the following items" Anything but "WILL" I wasted so much time hunting for Key-A to open it only to get a lousy cloaking device.
                Attached Files

Comment

Should be "Build starship queue:free"

buid.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Slybek View Post
                    I don't really see what good this post is doing ... we still have "Emeny" and other misspellings, (some correct in one instance and horribly hilariously wrong in others) and assorted (multiple) bad translations from day 1, I can't honestly think of anything they've ever fixed in this area ... in fact it just keeps getting worse, just noticed today that along with my other Build queues, I now have a "Bild" queue.

The worst ones are the rules, warning dialogs and descriptions that either say the exact opposite of what they should or make no sense at all in any context ...

Too funny, two years later and we still have most of these mistakes in game.
                    Should be one of the easiest things for them to fix since most of the errors have the correct way to say them suggested by players.
                    Last edited by 39750648603; 05-28-2017, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Why haven't any of these spelling and grammar issues been addressed?

Comment

i would like to know WHY have NONE of the reported spelling and grammatical errors in this game STILL NOT BEEN FIXED?

Comment

stellar class ship info
                          The Titan-class was an epoch-making work and was unplanned. Most of the technologies used on this type of starships were coming from the ancient civilization in Fluidic Space. Even the most skilled engineer couldn’t fully master this technology. Then creating the Titan-class engineers had combined different unknown and known technologies. As a result, it turned out to be the most powerful starship in the starfleet.. it stellar class or Titan class

Comment

Screenshot (41).png

Dueterium should be spelled Deuterium. There should be a period after multiplies. Also, please fix all the spelling and grammatical errors that are in this thread that have not been fixed in the current game as well as on the Star Trek: Alien Domain web address for the STAD forum (Fludic Space should be Fluidic Space) and even in the STAD forum itself. Thanks.
                            Last edited by 45914879307; 10-09-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

On the loading screen, the comma after 'loaded' is placed incorrectly:

Loading time may be longer the first time the game is loaded ,please be patient…

Comment

Working...
                              X