Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badges not being added to officer in officer event.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badges not being added to officer in officer event.

Hello today I played the officer event and spent enough credits to get the badges for hitting 100 which gave me a score of 820 in the event, however the badges never showed up on my officer, I still have the same number as I had when I started playing this morning b4 the event. I have logged out and back in/ cleared cache 2x and still no addition of the badges to upgrade my officer. I did however get the rewards for spending. I submitted a ticket and have no reply as yet, so this is attempt #2 to contact someone who can help.

Hi,
    Your problem is in checking, please wait for the reply from the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by applezhou View Post
      Hi,
      Your problem is in checking, please wait for the reply from the ticket.
      Hey Applezhou, Just curious how long should I wait to hear back from Support? It's been 6 days. If I made a customer wait 6 days for a reply I wouldn't have a job...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 39741519537980 View Post

Hey Applezhou, Just curious how long should I wait to hear back from Support? It's been 6 days. If I made a customer wait 6 days for a reply I wouldn't have a job...lol
        This type of comment does not help your case. You have to remember that you are just one person which is waiting for somebody to check their accounts out of hundreds of thousands across many games which they provide worldwide. They will get to you, and they should answer when it has been done.

And there are many companies which take 28 days to fix things or give money back, just look at Amazon and Ebay and their resolving processes.
        Last edited by 16761828211; 08-25-2021, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Your issue is with checking; please wait for the ticket's response. among us

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

This type of comment does not help your case. You have to remember that you are just one person which is waiting for somebody to check their accounts out of hundreds of thousands across many games which they provide worldwide. They will get to you, and they should answer when it has been done.

And there are many companies which take 28 days to fix things or give money back, just look at Amazon and Ebay and their resolving processes.
            Thank you for your helpful comment. However you did not read what I said, I said " If I made a customer wait 6 days for a reply I wouldn't have a job...lol" As in the support system doesn't even bother to give an automated reply that they are working on the issue. I have played this game for many years now and EVERY time (except this one) i have had any issue I got an email within a few min of posting a ticket to say they got it and would be looking into it. This time nada. So I asked here.

Comment

Originally posted by 39741519537980 View Post

Thank you for your helpful comment. However you did not read what I said, I said " If I made a customer wait 6 days for a reply I wouldn't have a job...lol" As in the support system doesn't even bother to give an automated reply that they are working on the issue. I have played this game for many years now and EVERY time (except this one) i have had any issue I got an email within a few min of posting a ticket to say they got it and would be looking into it. This time nada. So I asked here.
              I understand this, however since the pandemic support have not been sending out auto response like they normally would have. Its not like they do not read the tickets because Apple replied to your thread, but it is valid to state that it could be so much worse. Attacking staff on the forum is called Flaming and other players complain about it, especially when its directed at Staff. Using Tact is helpful and asking for help also works. Remember they are only human and there is still a world wide pandemic which unfortunately has side effects which has also hit online gaming just as much as it has effected going to Church, prayer, or practicing any religious belief, 'Thats an example'.

If you have not had a responce, or the badges by Monday Post here and we will see what can be done to get you an answer, however please remember Manors go a long way, Flames get you burned.

Comment

I understand this, however since the pandemic support have not been sending out auto response like they normally would have. Its not like they do not read the tickets because Apple replied to your thread, but it is valid to state that it could be so much worse. Attacking staff on the forum is called Flaming and other players complain about it, especially when its directed at Staff. Using Tact is helpful and asking for help also works. Remember they are only human and there is still a world wide pandemic which unfortunately has side effects which has also hit online gaming just as much as it has effected going to Church, prayer, or practicing any religious belief, 'Thats an example'.

If you have not had a responce, or the badges by Monday Post here and we will see what can be done to get you an answer, however please remember Manors go a long way, Flames get you burned.
                Thank you, there was no attack on staff there was no flaming, there was a simple question and and a statement, which is allowed by the rules as it was not an attack on staff at all either implied or intended. If it was taken that way I do apologize ,

As an essential worker thru the pandemic I do understand the impacts and changes that have come from the shut downs and work from home and other orders given throughout the world,

Comment

Hello again, So as requested I am posting here that I have had no response as yet from support. Thank you for your time

Comment

I posted as requested, I waited as requested but as of today I have still had no interaction with support as yet. including posting here as was suggested.

Comment

Working...
                    X