Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance on April 27 6th anniversary Still no level cap increase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Maintenance on April 27 6th anniversary Still no level cap increase?

Still no level cap increase? You would think a level increase would happen with the 6th anniversary

And your point is?

TBH if they did add a few more levels give it just 1 month and people will be demanding yet another level increase.

At least we did get some things added, they really didn't have to give us anything

Comment

well if they want people to coin they got to give something back in return apart from 6th anni items

Comment

Originally posted by ny224096c View Post
        well if they want people to coin they got to give something back in return apart from 6th anni items
        they have added some things, if you noticed. It may not be a lot but its better than nothing

Comment

GS really needs to increase the level cap. Hate to be the one to say this but adding a new server is NOT "a new feature". There hasn't been anything new added to this game in quite some time. I'm almost thinking that there is no active development going on to improve the game. I used to spend money on the game, here and there. But, why do that when content isn't being added and level cap increases have permanently stopped.

Comment

It would be nice to have level increase but it's a game, it takes time to get bugs fixed, deal with complaints and other issues so it may take a while to get the increase. GS has added a 3rd page to ship debris exchange (in case nobody noticed that) Mantis, you're doing the best you can do to explain to people about things but some just don't read. In past posts you stated that they might not get to the level increase until either 2022 or 2023 and I agree with the fact that it'll only be a month after that folks start wanting more. I'd honestly like to SUGGEST that they consider the thought of increasing more than 5 levels at a time to pacify folks a little longer? Also I'd like to suggest they see about adding an exchange feature in squadrons so team members can share extra ships or equipment that a fellow member could use. Again, these are only suggestions to possibly help the enjoyment of the game for more players. Thanks for reading, have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by crazywoman View Post
              It would be nice to have level increase but it's a game, it takes time to get bugs fixed, deal with complaints and other issues so it may take a while to get the increase. GS has added a 3rd page to ship debris exchange (in case nobody noticed that) Mantis, you're doing the best you can do to explain to people about things but some just don't read. In past posts you stated that they might not get to the level increase until either 2022 or 2023 and I agree with the fact that it'll only be a month after that folks start wanting more. I'd honestly like to SUGGEST that they consider the thought of increasing more than 5 levels at a time to pacify folks a little longer? Also I'd like to suggest they see about adding an exchange feature in squadrons so team members can share extra ships or equipment that a fellow member could use. Again, these are only suggestions to possibly help the enjoyment of the game for more players. Thanks for reading, have a great day!
              Seriously? Insults? Every time GS raises the level cap, it's been every year, and the levels are always off by one. The next level cap increase will be to Level 100 but you need to be level 101 to reach the next system. Seriously. Who designed this game. It's already been 18+ months since the last increase. No wonder GS created another Alien Domain game, they ran out of ideas for the original AD.

Comment

Originally posted by 06357171 View Post

Seriously? Insults? Every time GS raises the level cap, it's been every year, and the levels are always off by one. The next level cap increase will be to Level 100 but you need to be level 101 to reach the next system. Seriously. Who designed this game. It's already been 18+ months since the last increase. No wonder GS created another Alien Domain game, they ran out of ideas for the original AD.
                Please be aware that attacking the company which provides you the game is unwise because if you go too far you will find somebody like myself hitting you with a rule violation, and then when you get abusive and argumentative another Super moderator with place infractions upon the comments.

So lets start this with a little bit of Niceness.

GS does not run this game, its run by NGames. If they choose to increase levels or bring new content out it is up to them and we will be told about it when it comes.

Attacking or insulting members on the forum or the company never goes down well.

As for the other games that NGames have created, I will ignore your comment.

There are many things which I would like to see and an increase of level would be nice, but I do believe they have to be very carful when it comes to increasing something just to please somebody that will say just weeks later "We need more levels". In short they could keep us at whatever level they like because they are the ones doing content. I welcome 10 levels extra but hay I just want to just my 10M exp duet up.

I will tell everybody now, if you want to attack each other anywhere on this forum you will find I have big boots and I can stamp very hard.

Comment

Working...
                X