• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for some game improvements

Hi all,

Maybe something to consider for the future:

1) Resolve reform kits, for example:
    Use 20x lvl1 kits to make 10x lvl2 chips.
    Use 20x lvl2 kits to make 10x lvl3 chips.
    etc. (or something like that)

2) Resolve crystals used in tech that you do not use anymore.
    For example: get 50% (?) back if you resolve satellite tech or medium armor tech.
    (very useful after captain level 70)

3) Fly in main screen in a straight line to any other sector (not zig-zag).
    Like you fly inside a system from planet to any other planet.
    (more realistic)

4) Fix that 'Build Starship' typo.
    When this queue is empty it says: 'Buid queue free' in stead of 'Build queue free' (one l missing in Buid).

Cheers

Originally posted by 47280708 View Post
    Hi all,

Maybe something to consider for the future:

1) Resolve reform kits, for example:
    Use 20x lvl1 kits to make 10x lvl2 chips. (You cannot use level 1 reform kits to make level 2 chips.)
    Use 20x lvl2 kits to make 10x lvl3 chips. (You cannot use level 2 reform kits to make level 3 chips.)
    etc. (or something like that) (Reform kits cannot be turned into anything else other than kits.)

2) Resolve crystals used in tech that you do not use anymore.
    For example: get 50% (?) back if you resolve satellite tech or medium armor tech.
    (very useful after captain level 70) (You upgrade the tech to make things better, Unless you are stating that you want to make your planets produce less crystal, less planetary defence and for your ships to be weaker just because you want to downgrade? It does not work that way.)
    3) Fly in main screen in a straight line to any other sector (not zig-zag). (The reason you Zig Zag is because you have to visit the systems on your way to and from sectors. We all would wish for a direct route, but in the real world you cannot go from New York to San Francisco without changing onto different roads, or should i say, You do not travel in a direct straight line from London to New York, its impossible so realistically you need to go via set routes as planes do in the real world. - If you want that feature expect to have to pay for the privilege, and its not going to be cheap.)
    Like you fly inside a system from planet to any other planet.
    (more realistic)

4) Fix that 'Build Starship' typo.
    When this queue is empty it says: 'Buid queue free' in stead of 'Build queue free' (one l missing in Buid).

Cheers
    My Answers are put in RED. I understand people want changed but you have to be realistic. These changed would cost players money, your asking for things which have nothing to do with each other becoming parts to build other items, and resolving things which cannot be undone.

! if you need Crystal that bad go around removing it off planets, or remove somebody that isnt playing anymore from high level planets in the top systems 22. 23. & 24. These systems produce over 100k of crystal every 5 hours. Raiding planets can get you over 100k in 30 mins or even less from inactive players. Crystal isnt an issue if you know where to get it.

That Build Starship typo was fixed but sometimes as we found with the word Emeny somebody kept undoing the corrected text because they did not understand or read English so Enemy was always getting changed, until Somebody kicked off and said something which made a little sense. Now Enemy is not emeny any more.

I do not wish to put your ideas down, but moving the game to level 100, allowing people to upgrade their buildings more, then in a few weeks bring out new set gear which does not have Titans Arrow as part of the set, and maybe some very interesting officer wheels which all free players could take advantage of. I would then bring out a MEDIUM Ship which has the same fire power as a heavy ship, but more evasion base, Armor, and a passive which can be built on planets. A level 100 ship which allows you to have more of the same ship, which has a passive called, Titan, which gives the ship natural evasion and armor boost at a % equal to the Officers evasion attributes, like +20% of total officers evasion to be added as extra evasion and armor boost.
    ​​​​​​​

Comment

Nice ideas mate, I'm with you because I have hundreds of level 1 and 2 reform kits I will never be able to use. Here are some more:

5) While scouting and you drag the screen so the next planet comes in view, then when you click the travel button on that next planet the screen goes back and you need to drag the screen a second time into place...

6) Before Boss and SB there is always an announcement 10 minutes before the events start. With SB it says that there are 10 minutes left before it starts but with Boss it always says 9 minutes lmao...

Cheers
      Last edited by fufi; 03-24-2021, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fufi View Post
        Nice ideas mate, I'm with you because I have hundreds of level 1 and 2 reform kits I will never be able to use. Here are some more:

6) Before Boss and SB there is always an announcement 10 minutes before the events start. With SB it says that there are 10 minutes left before it starts but with Boss it always says 9 minutes lmao...

Cheers
        This is because they round down the time. SB is always before the 10 minute point by a second, where as boss is after the 10 minute point that's why it says 9 minutes. It should say 9 mins 58 seconds, where as SB would be 10 mins 1 second.

Comment

Working...
        X