Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel suggestion

Hi,

As a long time player something got into my mind just now after all these years:

For example, if you travel from sector 13 to the Klingon home base you fly via the following sectors: 13-11-10-8-5-4-home

Now if you unlock a new sector, let's say 14 then if you go immediately you fly fast in a straight line to that new sector.

Suggestion: Why not also move in a straight line from sector 13 to home but then slow of course.
    That is what I would do if I was in space, not flying zig-zag but take the shortest route: a straight line (real airplanes do the same thing )

Cheers,

Capt Tom on server S386
    Last edited by 47280708; 02-26-2021, 09:00 PM.

Originally posted by 47280708 View Post
    Hi,

As a long time player something got into my mind just now after all these years:

For example, if you travel from sector 13 to the Klingon home base you fly via the following sectors: 13-11-10-8-5-4-home

Now if you unlock a new sector, let's say 14 then if you go immediately you fly fast in a straight line to that new sector.

Suggestion: Why not also move in a straight line from sector 13 to home but then slow of course.
    That is what I would do if I was in space, not flying zig-zag but take the shortest route: a straight line (real airplanes do the same thing )

Cheers,

Capt Tom on server S386
    Where would the fun be watching your ship fly directly home when you can take the long route home, looking at all those pointless stars and planets nobody wants. But seriously, they would start charging players for that, and do you really think people want to spend credits just to get home faster? I mean it only takes 20 seconds to go from any sector, to your home planet 3 times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by 47280708 View Post
      That is what I would do if I was in space, not flying zig-zag but take the shortest route: a straight line (real airplanes do the same thing ) thetermpapers.org
      Then the game will not be challenging at all. What's the point?
      As long as this is a game, then follow adventures or else why you play?)

Comment

Originally posted by codymason846 View Post

Then the game will not be challenging at all.
        If the biggest challenge you face in this game is travel time, you must be pretty damn bad at it.

Comment

Working...
        X