Battle position level 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle position level 7

I upgraded my flagship position to level 7, and raised it to maximum, now my flagships in my main fleet and reserve fleet are weaker than they were before upgrading.

Seems unlikely. You must have changed something else, such as having an officer missing from one of your labs.

Comment

sometimes a small change isn't noticed. But as you get an increase in evasion you should increase in fake fleet size.

Comment

No, I didn't change anything else, it's been a week now, and my flagships are definitely weaker.

Comment

Battle positions have nothing to do with "fake fleet size", they are supposed to strengthen ships, not weaken them.

Comment

Originally posted by 49756314651 View Post
            Battle positions have nothing to do with "fake fleet size", they are supposed to strengthen ships, not weaken them.
            What you forget is this.

Durability
            Shields
            Armour

All of the above add to somebodies true fleet strength. You obtain from these stats are real stats on strength and reduction to damage as well as and increase in health to the ships.

Evasion +2%

2% evasion when under 100% evasion, or should I say a set number between 96% to 100%, increases somebodies fleet size by just a small amount, in the millions, where as if you hit the set number around 96%-100% and each 0.01% adds hundreds of millions to billions. Once you hit 100%+ you go from millions to billions increase with no actual true fleet strength.

So if I believed that my fleet which could be just, say 160 billion, and i add 2% evasion to my fleet and due to the evasion on my ships being very close to or over 100% I could go from 160 billion to 1.6 trillion. Now if this was real strength, fleet size, I would be a lot stronger an able to beat others at the same size or higher, but as you will find you will still struggle with the people you were fighting against before the % increase.

So Fake increase is a reasonable statement. It is made worse if you are a player that uses just Scout gear due to the evasion from that set. If you actually want to know your strength use all Crescent gear and look at the drop in your size, but it will give you a good idea as to how strong you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
              sometimes a small change isn't noticed. But as you get an increase in evasion you should increase in fake fleet size.
              post only stated that flag ship upgrade to level 7 so if the others level 6 no increased in evasion etc

Comment

Originally posted by bendigomale40 View Post

post only stated that flag ship upgrade to level 7 so if the others level 6 no increased in evasion etc
                I would agree however he did fully raise it so a small increase should happen, but its only going to be 500k to 1 mil max

Comment

You guys don't seem to get it, I'm not talking about fleet strength, I'm talking about how easy ships are to kill. Upgrading and raising battle positions should make ships harder to kill, not easier.

Comment

Working...
                  X