August Event Preview II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August Event Preview II

wheres the wine in Interstellar Trade??? why change wine to ice cream??? players will still have wine left over not happy

1598238972622.png
    Last edited by bendigomale40; 08-24-2020, 05:03 PM.

I have to agree, there should be an exchange method for both items. There is no point giving players one thing and them not being able to use them.

Comment

hey this is bull and im ready to quit delete my account garbage if your'er going to change over then let people know if you dont let me use the wine glasses i have left
      i will take my money some where else you either credit me with the same in ice cream for wine or im done this is enough people lets just quit playing
      Last edited by 16761828211; 09-07-2020, 10:52 PM.

Comment

They do change from time to time and it has been like this for the last 2 years. Events are rotated and it is not just you thats affected by this.

I will not ask you to calm down, just re-frame from some words. We all wish to express how we feel but the forum has rules which cannot be broken.

As for you post, the wines will be back soon and you can use them as you like.

Comment

if i were to use as i like then there would be some people that couldn't sit for a week or two is how i would like to use them right now

Comment

Originally posted by 727763935645 View Post
            if i were to use as i like then there would be some people that couldn't sit for a week or two is how i would like to use them right now
            I get it, and they should have both available, but as they have done this in the past you have to expect it to change when the rotation comes around. But I do hear you and agree they should have had a way for people to use Wines as well as Ice Cream.

At least it isn't pea's, as some times I feel like i am using them against some of the biggest fleets.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

I get it, and they should have both available, but as they have done this in the past you have to expect it to change when the rotation comes around. But I do hear you and agree they should have had a way for people to use Wines as well as Ice Cream.

At least it isn't pea's, as some times I feel like i am using them against some of the biggest fleets.
              Last time ice-cream was used in events it was months ago players have to wait months and months to use them. They should just stick to the wine and not change it. players also is also spending less when ice cream is used whats the point when after event developers will just go back to the wine leaving any left over ice cream cant be used

Comment

Working...
              X