No Super Attack shuttle Lambda in Interstellar Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Super Attack shuttle Lambda in Interstellar Trade

No Super Attack shuttle Lambda in Interstellar Trade why? previous shuttles had always been able to get with wine when shuttles was new

Because this is a new shuttle, it followed the same pattern as all new items when they first come out. With other shuttles they were not available in trade for a set time after the first event they were in. These are still new and because they are, and on the wheel they will be released at a later date, just the same as other shuttles were.

I can only relay the information given to me so please do not attack the person giving you the information. I have a few hundred wines waiting for these shuttles.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post
      Because this is a new shuttle, it followed the same pattern as all new items when they first come out. With other shuttles they were not available in trade for a set time after the first event they were in. These are still new and because they are, and on the wheel they will be released at a later date, just the same as other shuttles were.

I can only relay the information given to me so please do not attack the person giving you the information. I have a few hundred wines waiting for these shuttles.
      think you need to get your facts straight previous new shuttles have been in interstellar trade suggest you ask players. this is a first time that a new shuttle have been in interstellar trade

Comment

very disappointing. whats the point of interstellar trade if you cant get what you want. not much in interstellar trade when 5 star officers are maxed

Comment

they should add all of the 4* officers to it would help every one who has not maxed them out yet

Comment

Originally posted by 44141510741173 View Post

think you need to get your facts straight previous new shuttles have been in interstellar trade suggest you ask players. this is a first time that a new shuttle have been in interstellar trade
            Don't be silly, the facts are these. The interstellar Trader does not start trading the shuttle bits as soon as the event finishes, it never has. I have had to wait weeks before it did so and it is part of the game. Pointless telling me to get my facts right when I get them directly from the staff when people ask me these questions in game. When it came to this shuttle I was asked why they were not available, their answer was that they were too new. This means that we have to wait, and that is normally a few weeks.

Originally posted by bendigomale40 View Post

very disappointing. whats the point of interstellar trade if you cant get what you want. not much in interstellar trade when 5 star officers are maxed
            There isn't much point to interstellar trade I agree, it would be nice to get fragments, debris, officer badges 4 & 5 star, shuttles, and things which are good. The problem is that we have to wait, once the shuttle is in there people will get all they can and have to wait every day for more.

We are all in the same boat as players. Yes I have asked Staff and no joy, I am hoping they are added in next event as there will be another ship soon.

Comment

Don't be silly, the facts are these. The interstellar Trader does not start trading the shuttle bits as soon as the event finishes, it never has. I have had to wait weeks before it did so and it is part of the game. Pointless telling me to get my facts right when I get them directly from the staff when people ask me these questions in game. When it came to this shuttle I was asked why they were not available, their answer was that they were too new. This means that we have to wait, and that is normally a few weeks.

There isn't much point to interstellar trade I agree, it would be nice to get fragments, debris, officer badges 4 & 5 star, shuttles, and things which are good. The problem is that we have to wait, once the shuttle is in there people will get all they can and have to wait every day for more.

We are all in the same boat as players. Yes I have asked Staff and no joy, I am hoping they are added in next event as there will be another ship soon.

Still no shuttle why?????????????? starting to get annoyed now

Comment

The Lambda shuttle is no longer new. It should be available for purchase with Wine during the Interstellar Trade event for August. It also looks like there may be no more events with Wine...

Comment

Originally posted by 46039747800 View Post
                  The Lambda shuttle is no longer new. It should be available for purchase with Wine during the Interstellar Trade event for August. It also looks like there may be no more events with Wine...
                  shown in https://startrek.gamesamba.com/default/article/1183

Super Wheel of Prize

Duration: August 4, 00:01- August 23, 23:59

Details:

1596423618144.png

i say this is an error i say its supposed to be:

1592551660378.png

and as for new shuttles epsilon came out in October event and the shuttle was available in Interstellar trade look for yourself
                  https://startrek.gamesamba.com/default/article/1120 evidence is clear all new shuttles are always in interstellar trade suggest you go back to Gamesamba and get shuttle Lambda in Interstellar Trade this should be added in this event not waiting till next event for it to be added

1569223936745.png
                  Last edited by bendigomale40; 08-03-2020, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I will Ask why it has not been added, HOWEVER please understand it may still be the same answer as before.

Comment

I will Ask why it has not been added, HOWEVER please understand it may still be the same answer as before.
                      "Because this is a new shuttle, it followed the same pattern as all new items when they first come out. " is unacceptable answer i suggest they look back at previous events when new shuttles been introduced before giving that answer again

Comment

Originally posted by bendigomale40 View Post

"Because this is a new shuttle, it followed the same pattern as all new items when they first come out. " is unacceptable answer i suggest they look back at previous events when new shuttles been introduced before giving that answer again
                        I have asked before and have stated close to what you have said, but this is still classed as new to them. Previous shuttles came out fast to a point so it was like, for the first 4, one new shuttle per month which meant that the debris were released earlier than the last three.

However the last three have been released with a much bigger gap between them and with that the result of release of debris would match. I know people will not like this answer but when you are paying 60 credits per box, and you can by a huge amounts then is would be pointless for them to release the shuttle into debris until people stop spending on the boxes.
                        As i said we may have to wait for the next ship before they release the debris into Interstallar shop. Nobody likes it but thats just the way it is for now.

Comment

I have asked before and have stated close to what you have said, but this is still classed as new to them. Previous shuttles came out fast to a point so it was like, for the first 4, one new shuttle per month which meant that the debris were released earlier than the last three.

However the last three have been released with a much bigger gap between them and with that the result of release of debris would match. I know people will not like this answer but when you are paying 60 credits per box, and you can by a huge amounts then is would be pointless for them to release the shuttle into debris until people stop spending on the boxes.
                          As i said we may have to wait for the next ship before they release the debris into Interstallar shop. Nobody likes it but thats just the way it is for now.
                          "As i said we may have to wait for the next ship before they release the debris into Interstallar shop" you stated that last event that event been and gone, there;s no excuse, when epsilon came out in October event and the shuttle was available in Interstellar trade i suggest you go look for yourself this is unacceptable and stop making excuses. Players not going to be spending on shuttles or ship crates where the drop rate is poor and sometimes debris not even coming out and in exchange debris the amount of ships its getting to the stage of not worth upgrading ships anymore.

Comment

No point arguing with me about this, I am on your side, it is not acceptable for the shuttle to be missing, but as I have said, there is nothing I can do about it except ask why it is not there. Pointless keep quoting me when I am actually on the side of the players. I have to wait just like you guys, and we know this new ship is just going to make the game worse.

Comment

Working...
                            X