Removal of obsolete ships in exchange/debris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removal of obsolete ships in exchange/debris

Time that developers remove obsolete ships in exchange/debris there are to many and just getting worse with each new ships either players not happy going through dozens of debris just to get 1 debris of the ship you want another idea is to have debris split in year the ship came out, time to do something about it.

i totally agree there's to many ships in exchange now its getting beyond a joke something got to be done about it with each event and new ships coming out not worth trying to use debris to upgrade

Comment

Yes PLZ! Remove older ships! Newer ship are useless now if we can't get enough debris to upgrade them. We shouldnt be penalized in 'Exchange' because of the multiplicity of ships. It's now too to hard to find the right debris. Thanks

Comment

yes please!

Comment

Originally posted by 44141510741173 View Post
          Time that developers remove obsolete ships in exchange/debris there are to many and just getting worse with each new ships either players not happy going through dozens of debris just to get 1 debris of the ship you want another idea is to have debris split in year the ship came out, time to do something about it.
          I am sorry to say what is obsolete to you may not be for others. Removing ship debris means that new players that get ships cannot upgrade them. You cannot remove something with out adding something to replace what you want removing.

I think the system could be improved in 2 ways.

1, Allow 2 pages to be refreshed with 1 debris,

2, allow players to choose from 1 to 3 pieces instead of the system we have now.

Having to use 20, 40, or 60 and not have a choice can cause more problems, but giving players a choice would mean more players will play the game and spend cash. As it is at the moment we are all stuck with 6 chances of getting things we do not want. But the system now does allow players to get the new debris easier than old ones.

Still stopping people from getting old debris is a bad idea because not all servers are on the same time line as a lot of the other servers.

Comment

Yes the old problem, I did made several suggests about this problem at in september 2018 (long time ago) now.
            I did issue a ticket with 3 solutions / improvements:

- several registercards for the ships (sorted by the respective generation of ships)
            f.e: ships of 2017 first registercard, 2018 2nd, 2019 and 2020 in 1 register card
            - allow quantity selection for the needed ship-parts (1-3)
            - refesh without using basic ship debris.

Just guess...the answer of support was...Thanks for your suggests we will forward it...

My opinion: there is no interrest to change the system!

Torra
            Last edited by 56791538; 04-19-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 56791538 View Post
              Yes the old problem, I did made several suggests about this problem at in september 2018 (long time ago) now.
              I did issue a ticket with 3 solutions / improvements:

- several registercards for the ships (sorted by the respective generation of ships)
              f.e: ships of 2017 first registercard, 2018 2nd, 2019 and 2020 in 1 register card
              - allow quantity selection for the needed ship-parts (1-3)
              - refesh without using basic ship debris.

Just guess...the answer of support was...Thanks for your suggests we will forward it...

My opinion: there is no interrest to change the system!

Torra
              its not that they are not interested its because its a business. They have a good product why change it they say. We all know why and thats because western culture is, I want it now, give it me free. To them in their culture if people do not want it or like it they play something else. Thats the problem right there.

We, the stad council put thinks forward and it was kicked back. and that included ideas similar to your and others. When they say No to us its not like they can tell everybody what our ideas were.

I would be more than happy to throw hundreds of new and amazing ideas at them but when we ask nothing comes back. How can STAD Council help the players if the players do not want to help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by 16761828211 View Post

its not that they are not interested its because its a business. They have a good product why change it they say. We all know why and thats because western culture is, I want it now, give it me free. To them in their culture if people do not want it or like it they play something else. Thats the problem right there.

We, the stad council put thinks forward and it was kicked back. and that included ideas similar to your and others. When they say No to us its not like they can tell everybody what our ideas were.

I would be more than happy to throw hundreds of new and amazing ideas at them but when we ask nothing comes back. How can STAD Council help the players if the players do not want to help themselves.

not addressing this issue bad for business players will likely to spend less whats the point of trying to max out ships when you cant get the debris you want. and the create events give you more junk than debris and drop rate in these creates are pathetic

Comment

not addressing this issue bad for business players will likely to spend less whats the point of trying to max out ships when you cant get the debris you want. and the create events give you more junk than debris and drop rate in these creates are pathetic
                  Ignoring new players and players on young servers is also bad for business.

If you do not have a clear idea as to change something equally for the better and allow smaller new players to get fragments they need, as not every server has the new and latest items, then you will have a massive imbalance within the game. Mega players will stay mega and new players will just sit with nothing as usual.

Adding a page to the refresh would allow 12 debris selection and if you can choose 1 to 3 debris each time would allow everybody an equal chance to get what they need.

Forward thinking instead of, "I just want it better for me" thinking, we are all here to make the game better for EVERYONE and not just ourselves.

Comment

I don't think young player would hunt for debris of old ships. They will get new ships much easier than older ones.

In fact the policy is unfair at the moment.

To compare: in past it was easier to get the needed debris, now the chance will be reduced by every month with every new ship. A fact. ;-)

That's not the thinking of "I just want it better for me", No it's the thinking of "keep the same chances" instad of reduction of them by every month.

Or is the reduction intended, to raise the cash flow? ;-)

Torra

Comment

Originally posted by 56791538 View Post
                      I don't think young player would hunt for debris of old ships. They will get new ships much easier than older ones.

In fact the policy is unfair at the moment.

To compare: in past it was easier to get the needed debris, now the chance will be reduced by every month with every new ship. A fact. ;-)

That's not the thinking of "I just want it better for me", No it's the thinking of "keep the same chances" instad of reduction of them by every month.

Or is the reduction intended, to raise the cash flow? ;-)

Torra
                      I get it, but if you want a better chance then you should be asking for two pages and not just one page with ship debris removed, thats a better idea and everybody will benefit and not just you. You have to think of everybody and not just those at the top. There is 350 servers and on that new server they do not have the new ships. and when they do get them it will be the level 60 ships which we do not need any more. So keeping them in helps them more than us, but two pages being refreshed will help everybody and not just those that was the new debris.
                      As I said people cant just say, "I want this as that is no good for me," it has to be, "Can we have a chance of this change so everybody has a fair chance to get the debris as a fair % chance. Increasing a page would do just that." Remember 12 is better than 6 when it comes to chances to get debris, its twice what you have now, and you can still keep the old debris.

Comment

12 is better than 6. Sure...How long would it work...1 year 2 years?.....you realize it makes no sense.

Also..new servers....If they not advise, show, sell the old ships instad of actual ships...were is the prob?

To many work, to arrange it? ;-)

Torra

Comment

Ignoring new players and players on young servers is also bad for business.

If you do not have a clear idea as to change something equally for the better and allow smaller new players to get fragments they need, as not every server has the new and latest items, then you will have a massive imbalance within the game. Mega players will stay mega and new players will just sit with nothing as usual.

Adding a page to the refresh would allow 12 debris selection and if you can choose 1 to 3 debris each time would allow everybody an equal chance to get what they need.

Forward thinking instead of, "I just want it better for me" thinking, we are all here to make the game better for EVERYONE and not just ourselves.
                          i did have idea from the first post you must have ignored it i said " idea is to have debris split in year the ship came out"

Comment

i did have idea from the first post you must have ignored it i said " idea is to have debris split in year the ship came out"
                            I did not ignore it, and if you notice when you refresh now it is split like that already. oldest ships got top left, newest ships bottom right. If they did an extra page then old ships would be on one page, new ships on the other page., or new-ish on second page.

Comment

I did not ignore it, and if you notice when you refresh now it is split like that already. oldest ships got top left, newest ships bottom right. If they did an extra page then old ships would be on one page, new ships on the other page., or new-ish on second page.
                              "old ships would be on one page, new ships on the other page" sounds good better than the current system

Comment

Working...
                              X