This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• important for mods to know

I cant speak for anyone else but if I feel i am getting cheated by game then that insures that I will not spend any money. As long as there a players with access to game perameters and other conflicts of interest that are going on in this game then i wont and why would i waste money to feel cheated. If there is a lull in credit buys or monthlys its because alot of feel cheated. I know that most coiners have bought all they can and arent going to spend more until there is something new. with little new stuff coming you would think some changes would be made to influence other game players to spend. long time players are aware of your catering to coiners and your lack of care of current game play you would think you would change your perspective to keep the money coming. lopsided gameplay and the need to feed coiner egos is going to cost you potential income. I dont like that ive been playing for 4 years and if i go up against a coiner then i dont get to play. its as if i havnt been playing for but a couple months. you should be aware that your current politic bs is costing you money

I don't top up. I've already bested the VIP10 whale on my server. If anything, it's probably the coiner on server that feels cheated and I feel I've definitely got a great deal and don't feel at all that the game caters to coiners. It's not just the coining that's important, it's how someone coins.

The coiner on my server often said you can't buy brains at it seems as if he's talking from personal experience.

Comment

I must point out that:
      1. if players wish to spend then it is up to them
      2. the company that develops the game does not do it to not see profit in their bank balance
      3. people have a choice
      4. and finally Moderators and Super Moderators are 95% not employed by NGames and this feedback is meaningless to them.
      I understand the need to get your opinion across but this is not the way to do it. Asking any company that lives off profit to stop making money is just stupid. If you wish to get your point across you need to say it in a different way. I personally prefer players to come up with ideas which a games company would like and would make them profit by doing it. Asking a games company which designes games to make a game totally free, or free to win, means they lose money so its just not going to happen. If you were a director of a company which made drugs to help fight headaches would you give away your product because people cannot afford to buy it, no you would allow people to buy it as cheap as you could but still make profit. Ngames has done this by allowing those that want instant win to pay for those that want to play free. Now that is a sweet deal, but if free players want to spend real money they could, but you have to allow them to make some profit.

Ngmaes is not a free non-profit making company, they have employees and bills to pay. This means that they have to have a road map of how they are going to make money. Players also have to remember that this game was looked at and only expected to have a 18 months life span, however the players made it live longer. If you look at games online all companies want your money and they will do everything and anything to get it, and yes I know people who have spent over $100,000 on this game, and there are many that have done so.

If you want real changes made to this game and have ideas which would make profit for the games company, AND allow players of all gaming abilities to obtain these items then make ideas count. Remember all items must be obtainable,within a set length of time, but players should if they wish, be able to buy said items instantly if they wish.

I have ideas which would make big changes however its you guys that need to let me and my team know what those ideas are.

Comment

I'm not a coiner and am able to compete will most players the way I play. I do get accused of spending money top topup - but actually am VIP0. You can be a player that never tops-up, yet grow by an average of 1T a year. After playing for 4-years with an account like this - and never ever topping up,. A fleet of 4.5 TRILLION is very possible. There is one other I know who does the same and I'd rank that fleet top 5 in a field of a little over 200 in our group. I most definately do not think this game caters to coiners at all - because there are some VIP10s who get shredded by VIP0s, like myself, and I'm not the only VIP0 that does this.

Attached Files

Comment

I experience i have certainly got a exceptional deal and do not experience in any respect that the game caters to coiners.

Regards

smith

Last edited by 16761828211; 03-22-2020, 09:15 PM. Reason: Do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by vitasifa
            . I know that most coiners have bought all they can and arent going to spend more until there is something new. with little new stuff coming you would think some changes would be made to influenc xender discord omegle e other game players to spend WhatsApp Plus. long time players are aware of your catering to coiners and your lack of care of current game play you would think you would change your perspective to keep the money coming. lopsided gameplay and the need to feed coiner egos is going to cost you potential income. I dont like that ive been playing for 4 years and if i go up against a coiner then i dont get to play.
            a games company which designes video games to make a sport definitely unfastened, or unfastened to win, means they lose money so its just not going to appear. in case you had been a director of a business enterprise which made capsules to assist fight headaches could you give away your product because human beings cannot afford to shop for it, no you will permit people to buy it as reasonably-priced as you may however nevertheless make income

Comment

Originally posted by ethanmiles View Post

a games company which designes video games to make a sport definitely unfastened, or unfastened to win, means they lose money so its just not going to appear. in case you had been a director of a business enterprise which made capsules to assist fight headaches could you give away your product because human beings cannot afford to shop for it, fm no you will permit people to buy it as reasonably-priced as you may however nevertheless make income
              Mods in Gaming

A mod is an alteration by players or fans of a video game that changes one or more aspects of a video game, such as how it looks or behaves. Mods may range from small changes and tweaks to complete overhauls, and can extend the replay value and interest of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by riyasen View Post
                Mods in Gaming

A mod is an alteration by players or fans of a video game that changes one or more aspects of a video game, such as how it looks or behaves. Mods may range from small changes and tweaks to complete overhauls, and can extend the replay value and interest of the game.

While that is one definition of a mod, that is not the definition that the OP is thinking about but a shortened form for moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by 45914879307 View Post

While that is one definition of a mod, that is not the definition that the OP is thinking about but a shortened form for moderator.
                  its called not reading the OP and just reacting to other peoples posts.

Comment

Working...
                  X