5 Star Officer Gold Attributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    TBH gold ER would be the best for flag as you need as much ER as possible, where as on the other ships you could use which ever you like. Personally I do go for Crit and Hit on my other officers as they seem more useful than shields or Max Energy.

BUT having Max Energy will always help if you are a person that has high energy restore and wants/needs high energy for all of your skills.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thanks again Mantis...it took me 20, 000 RO's but i finally got a ten ER.
    I also have gold max energy and shield on another officer. I was under the impression these were almost useless, but I now seem to be beating players i previously couldn't again.
    I was wondering what your thoughts on gold shield and max energy are

Leave a comment:

replied
    thanks Mantis.
    I'm now up to 16,000 resets used and still nothing above +5. I'll try your suggestion, when i finally get some more resets

Leave a comment:

replied
    Try this. After a set amount of resets, close your browser and game, then relog in. and then start again. It sounds crazy but it does change the stats they you get from the officer.

Leave a comment:

replied
    lol. I've used 10,000+ resets trying to get a decent energy restore and nothing beyond +5 so far.
    But I will persevere.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 41167602840 View Post
    I only have one account and don't use alts but started with 815 RO with Varog on main and got the following gold atts...
    CRIT
    EVADE
    ARMOR
    EVADE
    EVADE
    ARMOR
    ENERGY RESTORE +10 with 128 RO left
    This seems to tie in with what other people are saying - you can get it on an officer that was released as a 5 star but you cannot get it on a reformed 4 star officer

Leave a comment:

replied
    I only have one account and don't use alts but started with 815 RO with Varog on main and got the following gold atts...
    CRIT
    EVADE
    ARMOR
    EVADE
    EVADE
    ARMOR
    ENERGY RESTORE +10 with 128 RO left

Leave a comment:

replied
    yep another 800 reset orders burned through - on reformed Eliza Tony, had 4 x +15% Evasion, 3x +200 max Energy, 3x + 1000 shield, 2x +10% Hit, 2 x +10% Crit, 2x +200 Armor.

Best part - in 800 reset orders not a single +6 energy restore, had about 3x +4 energy restore, and everything else was +3% or lower. if my rough workings were right energy restore came out about 2% of the time, compared to around 20% for max energy & evasion

Leave a comment:

• tamlin77
    replied
    Originally posted by toweleieee View Post
    The more useful something is the less % of a chance it will show up, hence energy restore is rarest and max energy is most common since is the de facto "you lose, try again" bonus
    lol damn and i prefer energy max in many case with lockups haha..

Evasion and Energy regen seem to be the rarest ones (for some anyways).

my gut tells it its based on usage on the server but who knows.. Its definitely a rare one but it isn't likely based on usefulness

Leave a comment:

• toweleieee
    replied
    The more useful something is the less % of a chance it will show up, hence energy restore is rarest and max energy is most common since is the de facto "you lose, try again" bonus

Leave a comment:

replied
    I used about 5k reset orders and got +10 energy restore 3 times. I have 1 on my flag officer and 1 on reserve flag officer. The other, I didn't keep. All I can say is keep trying. They are out there.

Leave a comment:

replied
    +1000 shield
    +15% evasion
    +1000 shield
    +200 max energy
    +200 max energy
    +1000 shield
    +200 max energy
    +360 damage
    +200 armour
    +15% evasion
    +1000 shield
    +15% evasion

~500 reset orders

Leave a comment:

• tamlin77
    replied
    Originally posted by 06215427 View Post
    So far today:
    +200 max energy
    +10% hit
    +15% evasion
    +15% evasion
    +200 armour
    +10% crit
    +200 max energy
    +360 damage
    +360 damage
    +1000 shield
    +15% evasion
    +200 max energy
    +360 damage
    +200 armour

After 1000 reset orders.

Was the officer you haven't yet got energy restore on a 5* to start with (eg Ku'Ph, K'Morg) or an upgrade from a 4*? I'm wondering if there are different rules for whether the officer was always a 5* or an upgrade. I have yet to get it on my upgraded M'lara (after ~4000 reset orders) whereas it only took me ~1000 reset orders on Varog.
    That is a damn good point.

My main i was after it on my 4 star upgrade.. i got bunches of legendary ones like +15% evade but I didn't get ER.
    My alt i was testing on had a 5 star from the wine even that got it stupid quick.

While its purely theory and more likely bad % rates of occurance that cause it to be so hard to get, it is interesting to consider.

Leave a comment:

replied
    So far today:
    +200 max energy
    +10% hit
    +15% evasion
    +15% evasion
    +200 armour
    +10% crit
    +200 max energy
    +360 damage
    +360 damage
    +1000 shield
    +15% evasion
    +200 max energy
    +360 damage
    +200 armour

After 1000 reset orders.

Was the officer you haven't yet got energy restore on a 5* to start with (eg Ku'Ph, K'Morg) or an upgrade from a 4*? I'm wondering if there are different rules for whether the officer was always a 5* or an upgrade. I have yet to get it on my upgraded M'lara (after ~4000 reset orders) whereas it only took me ~1000 reset orders on Varog.

Leave a comment:

• tamlin77
    replied
    Originally posted by 06215427 View Post

Maybe tune down the usefulness weighting, then? Just burnt through another ~600 reset orders. Got Shield +1000 twice, armour +200 three times, +10 crit twice, +15 evasion twice. No energy restore of course, though.
    its funny.. on my main im over 8k in and still no sign of it (not that i really need it but hey). on my alt.. i got two +10 in less than 50 goes... its weird

Leave a comment:

Working...
X