Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Originally posted by tamlin77 View Post

just normal rate of success stuff. Adding more skills in means its harder to get them and I am sure its scaled based on what people use the most, meaning things like evasion and ER are a lower rate than shield, max energy (though i love this one myself)

Maybe tune down the usefulness weighting, then? Just burnt through another ~600 reset orders. Got Shield +1000 twice, armour +200 three times, +10 crit twice, +15 evasion twice. No energy restore of course, though.

Leave a comment:

• tamlin77
    replied
    Originally posted by 06215427 View Post
    Been having the exact same thing on one of my 5* officers. Funny thing is I've already got it on another, so I'm wondering if you're only allowed 1 +10 energy restore across all officers?
    just normal rate of success stuff. Adding more skills in means its harder to get them and I am sure its scaled based on what people use the most, meaning things like evasion and ER are a lower rate than shield, max energy (though i love this one myself)

Leave a comment:

replied
    Been having the exact same thing on one of my 5* officers. Funny thing is I've already got it on another, so I'm wondering if you're only allowed 1 +10 energy restore across all officers?

Leave a comment:

started a topic 5 Star Officer Gold Attributes

5 Star Officer Gold Attributes

Why is it that certain Gold Level Attributes never appear when using reset orders. I have spent the best part of 2000 reset orders searching for the Gold Energy Restore Skill and this has never appeared. Other skills such as the inflationary Gold Evasion Skill or the useless Gold Max Energy appear on a fairly regular basis but the one skill that would be of significant use just will not appear. Even getting a Red Energy Restore skill to appear is a rarity.
Working...
X