5 Star Officer Gold Attributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Star Officer Gold Attributes

Why is it that certain Gold Level Attributes never appear when using reset orders. I have spent the best part of 2000 reset orders searching for the Gold Energy Restore Skill and this has never appeared. Other skills such as the inflationary Gold Evasion Skill or the useless Gold Max Energy appear on a fairly regular basis but the one skill that would be of significant use just will not appear. Even getting a Red Energy Restore skill to appear is a rarity.

Been having the exact same thing on one of my 5* officers. Funny thing is I've already got it on another, so I'm wondering if you're only allowed 1 +10 energy restore across all officers?

Comment

Originally posted by 06215427 View Post
      Been having the exact same thing on one of my 5* officers. Funny thing is I've already got it on another, so I'm wondering if you're only allowed 1 +10 energy restore across all officers?
      just normal rate of success stuff. Adding more skills in means its harder to get them and I am sure its scaled based on what people use the most, meaning things like evasion and ER are a lower rate than shield, max energy (though i love this one myself)

Comment

Originally posted by tamlin77 View Post

just normal rate of success stuff. Adding more skills in means its harder to get them and I am sure its scaled based on what people use the most, meaning things like evasion and ER are a lower rate than shield, max energy (though i love this one myself)

Maybe tune down the usefulness weighting, then? Just burnt through another ~600 reset orders. Got Shield +1000 twice, armour +200 three times, +10 crit twice, +15 evasion twice. No energy restore of course, though.

Comment

Maybe tune down the usefulness weighting, then? Just burnt through another ~600 reset orders. Got Shield +1000 twice, armour +200 three times, +10 crit twice, +15 evasion twice. No energy restore of course, though.
          its funny.. on my main im over 8k in and still no sign of it (not that i really need it but hey). on my alt.. i got two +10 in less than 50 goes... its weird

Comment

So far today:
            +200 max energy
            +10% hit
            +15% evasion
            +15% evasion
            +200 armour
            +10% crit
            +200 max energy
            +360 damage
            +360 damage
            +1000 shield
            +15% evasion
            +200 max energy
            +360 damage
            +200 armour

After 1000 reset orders.

Was the officer you haven't yet got energy restore on a 5* to start with (eg Ku'Ph, K'Morg) or an upgrade from a 4*? I'm wondering if there are different rules for whether the officer was always a 5* or an upgrade. I have yet to get it on my upgraded M'lara (after ~4000 reset orders) whereas it only took me ~1000 reset orders on Varog.

Comment

So far today:
              +200 max energy
              +10% hit
              +15% evasion
              +15% evasion
              +200 armour
              +10% crit
              +200 max energy
              +360 damage
              +360 damage
              +1000 shield
              +15% evasion
              +200 max energy
              +360 damage
              +200 armour

After 1000 reset orders.

Was the officer you haven't yet got energy restore on a 5* to start with (eg Ku'Ph, K'Morg) or an upgrade from a 4*? I'm wondering if there are different rules for whether the officer was always a 5* or an upgrade. I have yet to get it on my upgraded M'lara (after ~4000 reset orders) whereas it only took me ~1000 reset orders on Varog.
              That is a damn good point.

My main i was after it on my 4 star upgrade.. i got bunches of legendary ones like +15% evade but I didn't get ER.
              My alt i was testing on had a 5 star from the wine even that got it stupid quick.

While its purely theory and more likely bad % rates of occurance that cause it to be so hard to get, it is interesting to consider.

Comment

+1000 shield
                +15% evasion
                +1000 shield
                +200 max energy
                +200 max energy
                +1000 shield
                +200 max energy
                +360 damage
                +200 armour
                +15% evasion
                +1000 shield
                +15% evasion

~500 reset orders

Comment

I used about 5k reset orders and got +10 energy restore 3 times. I have 1 on my flag officer and 1 on reserve flag officer. The other, I didn't keep. All I can say is keep trying. They are out there.

Comment

The more useful something is the less % of a chance it will show up, hence energy restore is rarest and max energy is most common since is the de facto "you lose, try again" bonus

Comment

Originally posted by toweleieee View Post
                      The more useful something is the less % of a chance it will show up, hence energy restore is rarest and max energy is most common since is the de facto "you lose, try again" bonus
                      lol damn and i prefer energy max in many case with lockups haha..

Evasion and Energy regen seem to be the rarest ones (for some anyways).

my gut tells it its based on usage on the server but who knows.. Its definitely a rare one but it isn't likely based on usefulness

Comment

yep another 800 reset orders burned through - on reformed Eliza Tony, had 4 x +15% Evasion, 3x +200 max Energy, 3x + 1000 shield, 2x +10% Hit, 2 x +10% Crit, 2x +200 Armor.

Best part - in 800 reset orders not a single +6 energy restore, had about 3x +4 energy restore, and everything else was +3% or lower. if my rough workings were right energy restore came out about 2% of the time, compared to around 20% for max energy & evasion

Comment

I only have one account and don't use alts but started with 815 RO with Varog on main and got the following gold atts...
                          CRIT
                          EVADE
                          ARMOR
                          EVADE
                          EVADE
                          ARMOR
                          ENERGY RESTORE +10 with 128 RO left

Comment

Originally posted by 41167602840 View Post
                            I only have one account and don't use alts but started with 815 RO with Varog on main and got the following gold atts...
                            CRIT
                            EVADE
                            ARMOR
                            EVADE
                            EVADE
                            ARMOR
                            ENERGY RESTORE +10 with 128 RO left
                            This seems to tie in with what other people are saying - you can get it on an officer that was released as a 5 star but you cannot get it on a reformed 4 star officer

Comment

lol. I've used 10,000+ resets trying to get a decent energy restore and nothing beyond +5 so far.
                              But I will persevere.

Comment

Working...
                              X