Support Frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Frustration

I have been playing a few years now, and still get pissed of the way support deal with enquiries etc.

1) It takes 5 - 7 emails before anything gets done or forwarded.
    2) They insist on screenshots of past events of which cannot be supplied and have told them this upfront. Yet they still insist they need a screenshot.
    3) They if your details are correct, yet they are supplied on the initial submit form.

And that is just a few of the questions they ask.
    Are they complete and utter morons or just delaying tactics, to piss you off so you don't reply anymore.

Perhaps if Samba stopped from adding new servers, other items in the game to create more revenue and put what have right, we would not have to write to support so often.

There is a topic on support abuse, although it is correct to be polite, I can also understand why they get the abuse in the first place, until they top asking stupid questions and delaying tactics they are asking for it.

Aye you are getting the same kind of experience with support as many get. It has led to 70% of players i would guess now not even bothering contacting support any longer. Who needs a fight these days just to either point something out or report a bug or an issue they have. Nobody deserves to be tortured in that fashion when they are making a report to help sort out issues in the game.

Comment

Yes, that is why I posted this, I have replied asking why are they asking stupid questions when the explanation is straight forward, answer we need more information so we can forward your request.

Please state your experiences, its about time something was done!!!!!!
      If you agree to the post please click like.
      Last edited by 99041339; 06-03-2018, 04:54 PM.

Comment

giving up is exactly what they want .... when ever i report something i always ask how come the part where you pay for stuff never screws up and how many new servers did you open this week.

Comment

so I went in to buy my monthy

I think it
          is worth it for the entertainment value

I only use gift cards for purchaces online

it says I am unable today because my card que is full

I contacted support

and was told to send a screenshot

I understand that may be necessary for some problems

but in this case I believe it is an example of lazy staff that want an easy way out of doing their job

fred

Comment

Originally posted by 89347727 View Post
            I have been playing a few years now, and still get pissed of the way support deal with enquiries etc.

1) It takes 5 - 7 emails before anything gets done or forwarded.
            2) They insist on screenshots of past events of which cannot be supplied and have told them this upfront. Yet they still insist they need a screenshot.
            3) They if your details are correct, yet they are supplied on the initial submit form.

And that is just a few of the questions they ask.
            Are they complete and utter morons or just delaying tactics, to piss you off so you don't reply anymore.

Perhaps if Samba stopped from adding new servers, other items in the game to create more revenue and put what have right, we would not have to write to support so often.

There is a topic on support abuse, although it is correct to be polite, I can also understand why they get the abuse in the first place, until they top asking stupid questions and delaying tactics they are asking for it.
            They always ask for screenshots except there is no way in hell a screenshot is going to show them what they need to see. They would need to see a video to truly see what your talking about except there support page wont except videos????? hmmm so maybe email them the video oh wait most videos are to big to attach to email... soooo doesnt that mean they had no intention of ever providing any support for any problem. and if you havnt noticed if you tell them im not sending you screenshots because im not going to do your job for you they still send email saying send screenshot soooooo. if that doesnt scream we dont give 2 squirts of piss i idont know what does

Comment

Originally posted by 52441906 View Post

They always ask for screenshots except there is no way in hell a screenshot is going to show them what they need to see. They would need to see a video to truly see what your talking about except there support page wont except videos????? hmmm so maybe email them the video oh wait most videos are to big to attach to email... soooo doesnt that mean they had no intention of ever providing any support for any problem. and if you havnt noticed if you tell them im not sending you screenshots because im not going to do your job for you they still send email saying send screenshot soooooo. if that doesnt scream we dont give 2 squirts of piss i idont know what does
              LInking to your video shared on a site is usually how people do it. They provide the link not the video itself.

Comment

thing you have to remember all is most of the support desk people do not know the game
                they are following a simple script like most support staff use (ive written them in one of my worst jobs)

hence you get the standard
                please confirm your details
                please provide screenshots
                we understand your frustration

the most they will be dealing with themselves are locked account issues or chat bans and those will be done from other scripts as well

most people forget that first line support staff are actually a triage system to weed out abusers, account locks etc before passing on real issues with code to the devs
                confirrm detaiis is a stanard first action for most support scripts
                if you cant provide a screenshot with your ticket - write in the ticket that you cannot provide a screenshot but the devs need to check the logs - i never get asked for a screenshot if i do that
                remeber they are people ddoing a low paid job where they are told to follow scripted steps and responses and end up getting abused for doing that or discipline if they deviate
                if you bear all that in mind then its easy to not get frustrated with them but save your anger for the money grabbers higher up

Comment

The fact that Samba knows what is really going on and they are just giving you the stalling tactic. If there are any types of errors all programs have diagnotistic logs so they know what goes on. The fact that if there's a problem and its repetitive the only thing they have to do is try to do the same thing the player is reporting as a problem. Samba has no clue on how to keep this game going except find way so to cheat players. You have to understand this is the way they operate and until players hit them in the pocket book, Samba will continue to play stupid and crap all over players as they have done for years. As time goes on, Samba finds new ways to cheat players and rig this game.

You really think that after having a repeat history of applying a so called "break this game further patch" every month, that they'd have any brains to test things out. No they don't give to shits about anyone. Samba rather throw some so called software patch onto a game, noting absolutely nothing about what would go on. Instead of apply a patch and testing each functionality out, Samba will apply the patch go home for the weekend and let the players find it for them. If its there's not a way of samba to drain money off the player, they will make some lame ass excuse of why not to fix it, aka, fleet strengths, they did something in November 2017 and keep giving us bullshit reasons. Its because there's no money to be made from it.

There's places in the forum where they threatened players when things have gone south that the players want a refund. Samba will refuse to give refunds, but instead they threaten players saying the only way your getting a refund is to dispute the charges and the second you do, we suspend your account. Face it you have this illusion of what Samba is, when in fact the way they are and operate is perfectly clear. If Samba actually cared, you wouldn't be seeing these complaints, and as time goes by, Samba screws people over more and more, and they expect players to live with it. Samba thinks players are geeks with no lives and want them to spend their wallets, just like a stripper does when they see some fat ugly guy with their wallets open!

Comment

the problem with your gift card is a easy fix. you have too many card numbers in your payment methods in facebook. go delete a few old ones your done with and it will then work

Comment

my experiences with support are also not good. I have had to contact them on numerous occasions and got the same old generic replies until I have demanded to be put through to a manager or supervisor as the first support person that has replied has been a complete idiot telling me things that I know 100% are untrue and just trying to fob me off.

At times I've had to threaten to contact my credit card's fraud department to claim my money back to even get a decent response from them.

Comment

The developers are greedy and shady and they dont want to be held accountable for there bullshit. It is my opinion that game scamba's just wants money. Its a shame because this game could of been great. A hell of alot better than it is. Its obvious to me that they half ass there programming and do the bare minimum. They simply want something for nothing.

Comment

"I have been busted and banned for breaking the forum Rules. I am silly by doing so. I have had the text deleted as its spam, I am foolish"

Last edited by 16761828211; 08-03-2019, 03:22 PM. Reason: Targeting posts with spam/Adverts is against the rules

Comment

Is anyone else having problems with getting the support team to respond and/or respond correctly. I’m now on my 4th “conversation” trying to get the 1 on inventory tab to go away. They don’t read my issue apparently and give me the usual solutions of which I’ve told them I’ve tried. Then they end my conversation and I have to start a new one. I know they’re short staffed but this last time they gave me an answer that wasn’t even to a problem I have. UGH!

Comment

Originally posted by 31401589624392 View Post
                              Is anyone else having problems with getting the support team to respond and/or respond correctly. I’m now on my 4th “conversation” trying to get the 1 on inventory tab to go away. They don’t read my issue apparently and give me the usual solutions of which I’ve told them I’ve tried. Then they end my conversation and I have to start a new one. I know they’re short staffed but this last time they gave me an answer that wasn’t even to a problem I have. UGH!
                              OK I fully understand what the issue is and how frustrating this is.

I have a few questions which I would like you to answer just to clear it all up in my mind. And yes all you hit was level one support.

1, Has the issue gone today after today's server reset. (This question should be answered tomorrow after the server is reset)
                              2, Have you log'ed into game via the Private window mode (Incognito mode)
                              3, Is the issue still there when you log in via Private Window (Incognito mode)
                              4, Have you taken a screenshot of the issue? (I know it is a pain in the butt to ask but you have to remember they are reading off a sheet of questions)
                              5, Did you supply them with all of the details of the complaint?
                              6, Did you use the in game support tab to send them the complaint.?

Yes I know it is the basic silly questions which you will most likely say yes to most of them. The thing is that yes they work from a sheet of tick boxes, which most level one support do, then when they have all of the information they will say "We will forward your problem to..." and then you hear nothing else from them. It is pretty poor for all purposes, however you are dealing with written support and not a voice over the phone or even a person standing in front of you. It is giving then the correct information the first time so they do not need to come back which is the key.

My rules are this:

1, Use the in game support is you can as it gives them all of your details.
                              2, Always make sure you add the Time & Date exactly.
                              3, Always sent a screenshot (full screen if possible) showing what the issue is.
                              4, If sending a Video, Make sure it is hosted on a place which allows them to view it. (level one tech may not view it but other could).
                              5, Make sure you are clear and precise in your description. (Key word Precise..., you have to treat this description as if you are talking to a 5 year old, and i do not mean that as a disrespectful way)

When describing something being precise in detail is the key. No point shouting in a email, no point saying things which could mean it gets filed under "idiot" or "Rude to Staff", what I mean is, explain things as if your talking to your Gran or very old family member for which you respect and they respect you. It is pointless you getting upset at a screen just because they do not understand the complaint, would you shout and scream at an Old person if they didn't understand you? And this is my point exactly.

I do try and help people when I can and this is something which does drive me mad and I am a Super Moderator, Game helper and Mantis Admin. I get the same responses if I do not follow my own rules. Treat them a 5 year old's, be respectful, and describe the problem.

One last thing, Game Helpers, Moderators and staff in the forums are also here to help. Use these people as well, ask them direct questions in needed, or tag them on forum for their reply.

There are always other ways to get help so ask
                              Last edited by 16761828211; 05-16-2020, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X